This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Ups - Sum and left over counters

CampusLifer Joseph Would it be possible to add a textual SUM of speedups in the "Apply Multiple" speed up window, please?

Ideally, it would be great to see what is the total SUM of all speedups a player currently has & how much will be left AFTER a possible upgrade (for a selected item). Just simple two texts:

i.e. Total speedups: 232h / New Remaning if used: 27h

Thank you,
    Air

This sounds like it wouldn't bee too difficult to implement. Are there other players who would also like to see this feature?

Comment

• A1R
      A1R commented
      Editing a comment
      Joseph This might be one of those things that shows value once implement. Right now we really don't know how many speedups we are sitting on 🙂

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Most definitely!

• Testy
      Testy commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely!

I could see this being useful, only if it's a small fix and won't impact the bigger fixes that the game needs

Comment

I would love this feature !

Comment

I would appreciate this feature so long as it is not too difficult to implement and does not materially delay fixing higher priority game issues.

Comment

I agree, this would be a nice added feature.
          What, me worry?

Comment

It does seem as though it would be a fairly easy addition. I'll go ahead and suggest this come Monday.

Comment

• A1R
              A1R commented
              Editing a comment
              Joseph did it happen? 😇

Also, was it ever suggested to not have heal times for dragons finishing attacks with 100% health, please?

It would denifitely be nice to have! That is if it doesn't take more than a day of a dev's time
            MareZ ~ lvl16X ~ Sapphire Mythic Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

I use a spread sheet for this currently. Would be nice to have it in game.

Comment

I use a calculator lol. I really should go back and make a spreadsheet though. 3800 one minute timers and counting.
                Last edited by Baladir; 08-02-2016, 09:26 AM.

Comment

• War fan
                  War fan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  … an counting…

1-min = 6943
                  3-min = 5243

And I did ask to have them consolidated. Their answer: "Use the Apply Multiple", which of course does NOT use 1-min and 3-min speedups in any quantity.

http://wardragons-strategy.com/2016/...xp-calculator/ Got this from another post by Mortium

Comment

I think it would be a nice addition

Comment

CampusLifer Hydron Joseph This is not going to be implemented before the current fortification event starts, right?

Comment

Very rarely changes made outside of patches, currently no eta on next patch from my knowledge

Comment

• A1R
                        A1R commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you

I broke down and calculated the total hours of timers I have last night, and I was thinking about this idea. This would be pretty awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X