Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-kick

How does auto-kick work?
    I mean, what are the criteria for being respectively 'very active', 'active', 'low activity' and 'inactive' and indeed when does the game auto-kick a team member?
    Are we talking about how many times a day/week a person is online? How many days a week? How many hours?
    At one point we had a few members on low activity and one inactive. The game auto-kicked one of the low activity members - why?
    I have been puzzled by the way auto-kick works and would really like to know now.
    Thank you.

From what I've gathered, auto-kick will kick someone who is truly "inactive" for about 3+ days in a row. I'd wager it's closer to 5+.

Activity status seems to be determined by 1) the number of log ins per day and/or 2) the number of hours spent in game. I recently went on my honeymoon and dropped for the first time to "active" status. I as logging in 2-3 times a day to just dump resources and say hi. Does that help?
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

It does, thank you. I just want to know exactly what goes on in stead of guessing - somebody must know for sure.

Comment

It would be very nice if a PG employee would tell us. It isn't like it should be any kind of super secret game algorithm for calculating xp or medals.

Comment

The activity scale is based on the amount of sessions logged, the activeness in team chat, and the amount of attacks completed by a player. If you can do these regularly, you should be in good standing with your team.

Comment

how to disable/ turn off autokick ?
            Level 135| entire Dragons roster| Quit the game on Aug 22'16
            Knowledge is Power| my Platinum breeding path

Comment

@Dragon Punch: thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ArboriusKing View Post
              how to disable/ turn off autokick ?

yeah, unfortunately this isn't an available option. however, it's on the team's to-do list.

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                TheRedDelilah commented
                Editing a comment
                Honestly, I think auto-kick makes it so teams can't keep high level inactives as "meat shields". Alternately, I think it'd be nice to have a "vacation mode" that leaders could set for people. Say you were going out of town for a week - the leader could set you to vacation and keep you for being kicked for a week.

Yes I agree with Red Delilah . Sometimes you are off on 5 day business work or vacation trip , you do not want to be kicked out automatically. Also the problem iam facing in my team is players who login less frequently , but always participate in wars and events and make up quite a lot of medals.But they are still shown as "low activity" , i think the activity is more focussed on how frquently you login the app than how active you are when you are logged in
              Level 135| entire Dragons roster| Quit the game on Aug 22'16
              Knowledge is Power| my Platinum breeding path

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                TheRedDelilah commented
                Editing a comment
                Dragon Punch already said, so you know: " The activity scale is based on the amount of sessions logged, the activeness in team chat, and the amount of attacks completed by a player. If you can do these regularly, you should be in good standing with your team. "

The development team would like to add a vacation mode soon!

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
                TheRedDelilah commented
                Editing a comment
                That is great to know! Thank you and pass our thanks to the development team too!

TheRedDelilah has a solid point on high-level abuse. I don't think high-ranking but inactive members should tip an advantage but like I mentioned here I think auto-kick should be a leadership enabled/disabled feature.

Would be great to almost have a decay feature or upkeep tax that kicks in after qualifying as "Low" or "Inactive". Inactive members become easier to raid, tower levels degrade, etc. It would incentivize leadership to kick those that become a liability at the cost of trying to retain their star players.

Good discussion. But if we could still have a toggle to disable auto-kick thatwouldbegreat.

Comment

@Campuslifer: when is soon? Your answer is 3 months old...

Comment

I would also like to disable auto kick or at least use the vacation mode.
                  i wonder what position it has meanwhile on the to-do list

tom
                  Last edited by TomTom; 05-22-2017, 05:43 AM.

Comment

The scary part is this is 18 months old... Soon!....

Now the league restructure process, bug fixes, and new content, not to even mention the "beta" has only been a few months....

Comment

The person working on this must be on vacation mode with the bug fix and quality control departments. They haven't been seen in 18 months either.

Comment

Working...
                      X