Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Pearls

Simple put where are they?

Gold chests and event prizes during certain events (hesitating here to be specific as I'm not entirely sure, but Fortification is one). If you have none you'll be pleased to know it's not difficult to get them usually, they drop and/or get given out quite frequently.

Comment

• Mer1in
      Mer1in commented
      Editing a comment
      You missed my sarcasm. And no there not in gold chests hence my post

• Flames0
      Flames0 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, shortly after I posted I realised you have 51 posts and thought, hmm, he ain't no new player

I'm pretty sure I got some last event, but yeah this one they aren't there, but have they been before? Can't actually remember!

Simple answer, some of the high level players complained that they had to many and were "diluting" gold chest contents so now they are gone.
    What, me worry?

Comment

• Mer1in
      Mer1in commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, but on the upside at least they can keep widening the gap between them and the plankton. (Sarcasm again)
      Last edited by Mer1in; 2 weeks ago.

They removed black pearls from event prizes last fort event, hoping they will add them back on this event.

Comment

It's a bit like taking drugs away from an addict. PG are creating the hunger for them...
      As soon PG bring them back, they will receive a spike in chest sales and pack purchases.
      When they are readily available, people only purchase when they need/want to.
      When they are suddenly avaialble after having not been available for a month, spending sprees ensue.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with black pearls during the fortification event. However, they have no place dropping during PvP event weekends, which they have done for a long time. Besides, unless you have a maxed base, their value is negligible but I guess that's a matter of opinion. If PG has removed the black pearls from non-building event gold chests, then I think that's great. Now if only they can shift the dragon and base boosts to epic bronze chest drops, that is a stride in the right direction.

Comment

They should just do away with Black pearls, Fire shards, Elemental embers and ice shards. The fact that we have 5 different resources for building in this game is ludicrous. Especially since 3 of the 5 are useless. Every time i get a legendary drop of fire shards i want to smash my phone against the wall!

Comment

• Warlord
            Warlord commented
            Editing a comment
            I must disagree here. A new player needs them badly and it helps tons when you’re not a spender (like my lv 160ish alt) and don’t have many wood packs.

PG can’t code the gold chests that way that they kinda recognize what you have already and what you need.

Best solution would be the never coming salvage shop which let you trade in fire and ice shards for a rate of 2:1 for embers or pearls. Maybe 3:1 or 4:1.

• MikeGoN2GetU
            MikeGoN2GetU commented
            Editing a comment
            I meant get rid of them entirely... as in no longer needing them either. They should all just use lumber. The whole idea of a tower specific material is not needed.

Originally posted by MikeGoN2GetU View Post
          They should just do away with Black pearls, Fire shards, Elemental embers and ice shards. The fact that we have 5 different resources for building in this game is ludicrous. Especially since 3 of the 5 are useless. Every time i get a legendary drop of fire shards i want to smash my phone against the wall!
          Except some us aren't prone to having thousands of these drop from the sky like rain in Seattle. I keep getting stupid shit like dragon boosts instead of shards, pearls and embers, all of which I need to keep my base going. Maybe there should be some sort of way to trade them for you that have thousands sitting idle, but in the mean time the rest of us are struggling to get them and by reducing the amount in gold chests, its only making it harder for us to try and grow our bases.

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
            MikeGoN2GetU commented
            Editing a comment
            That's kinda my point. You either need them badly, or they are useless to you. They shouldn't even exist! Everything should just take lumber. I wasn't suggesting they simply stop dropping them. I mean they shouldn't even be required in the first place.

I am not a spender and focusing on my long island(10 towers) so i dont have a perch. Every black pearl drop is a waste for me. I understand they should be in the drops during fortification events , not pvp and breed.

Comment

HydraBBQ I'm not a spender aswell and I also focus on max 10 towers that are currently on my long middle island. But I do have a perch that is quite useful to boost my farm's and mill's HP. If I had more black pearls I could max the perch for my level and put a mythic on it. I could even think about restructuring my base layout. But due to the shortage of black pearls this is no option for me right now.
            I should add that I never open gold chests during Fortification due to much worse token drops during that event.
            MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Working...
            X