Pog the purple dragon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pog the purple dragon

For the love of dragon Gods can someone please tell me how they got Pog? No one will tell me. My friend has been playing for a few weeks and has him. I've been playing for 10 months and still no purple dragon... Sigh... CampusLifer Echo PGJared EggToken

I have it and I'm not even sure how I got it. Good luck in trying to unlock it! (I don't have it yet on my alt account, though that one is far newer)

Comment

The clue is,

Punish, Oblitirate, Giggle

im not positive what the solution is but perhaps

Punish is a revenge attack, Obliterate means to destroy everything including boats/huts/monuments and Towers on that base or another and as for the Giggle your guess is as good as mine but perhaps it's saying "lol" in league chat.

let me know if this works. I already have Pog but it's always bugged me how I got it.

Comment

I thought I read somewhere he wasn't obtainable anymore

Comment

• SilentOne
        SilentOne commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed, I thought it was a limited time thing.

Pog the avatar is no longer available as the agreement or rights to use the image expired, CL stated a few months back.

Tried to find the thread but can't. Sorry.
      ​​​​​
      Last edited by Flames0; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• Mer1in
        Mer1in commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow, that's news to me,

It was just random, a ploy to get people to play more trying to figure out what to do. Many theories have been presented and all have been proven wrong. I tried many myself, none worked then a few weeks later I got him out of the blue for no reason. Literally had done nothing even slightly out of the ordinary, hell I dont even do revenge attacks...🤷🏻*♂️
      _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Whatever it actually was, the IP license/agreement expired. EggToken posted a while back. No one's revealed how you actually got it, though.
        [ITIL isn't my IGN]
        XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

No one figured out exactly how to obtain it. I got it fairly early and was making sure to hit every boat and hut outside of towers, but other people said they did the same thing and never got it. So who knows.

Comment

I got it. At that time seems that you would achieve it by hitting the mine of rubies just at the beginning of the first isle. I'm pretty sure was been revealed in the end. "Every day's a dragon day" and "Punish, Obliterate and Giggle" were the clues paired with the Tv commercial. Golden age of WD...sweet memories...
            Last edited by Wr9tch9d; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
            X