Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Subleague Prizes- a work in progress?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subleague Prizes- a work in progress?

It appears now that the prizes for all the gold subleagues, silver subleagues, etc...are the same. I don’t see any increase in prizes from G5 to G1. Is that correct? Apart from daily tokens and war prizes what is the reward for moving up? The competition increases, you may drop in events from 1st place to 3rd, and thus lose a portion of the only really important prizes, sigals. Is this because of the complexity of the math or coding in adjusting so many subleague prizes? Or are there more pressing issues? Will there eventually be an adjustment? I apologize if this has been answered, but it seems this should be addressed to the whole community in a news email.

Yep subleagues have the same rewards. Differentiating them was supposed to be part of the big league restructure but that part got left out and unfortunately PG has said that its not something theyre working on doing. So yeah, not much reason not to sandbag outside of daily tokens :/
    _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Thank you Owlrager. I’ll pass the info onto our team so we can vote again.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Unfortunately most of this game is incomplete. Its like going to the greek islands and seeing millions of half finished 2 story homes.

Comment

We will drop down as soon as the event is over.

Comment

I’m annoyed that teams in platinum 4 can get the same prizes as teams in platinum 1...and they it’s easier. This game is definitely incomplete.

Comment

Echo did you really just stop working on this? You have had enough time for your internal meetings and your communications to get this done. If so, how pathetic of PG (not that the player base is surprised)

Comment

I doubt they care tbh. Should it really take 2-4 month to add different rewards for subleagues, then i want a list of developers, so I don’t hire them by mistake.
                  I would have bumped my own thread about this, but that will probably get Jared to ban me. I should create a new thread according to him. Thing is I don’t want to be ignored on yet another topic.

Comment

It’s really time we got at least an estimate of when this will be rolled out. Like, a week? A month? A year?
                    ZenWarriors - always looking for active players

Comment

• Sandberg74
                      Sandberg74 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      As they are not working on it, the projection would be never.
                  Working...
                  X