Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And still no comments from ANYONE that actually works (worked? if this UI doesn’t get rolled back?) at PG. Way to get rid of your playbase, by making them run away from the app screaming in actual physical pain.

I cannot keep the game open for more than a few minutes without getting a headache. One would think, being in San Fran, you would have access to the BEST color coordinating individuals on the PLANET. Guess not.

Comment

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      PGJared EggToken CampusLifer Dragon Punch PGDave Pixxel someone please acknowledge that you're up to speed on this topic and paying attention to this issue with plans to address it.

Thank you.

• MrJonesy
      MrJonesy commented
      Editing a comment
      They won’t comment, same as they haven’t commented in the forums almost at all for the past week+

The new PG. Like it or leave it. I’ll take leave Alex!

so writing this in braille now due to having to rip my eyes out from the pain of the new ui.

sooo whos great idea was this smoke screen to cover up the next collosal fuck up? letz make the ui the most disaterous color and brightness choose. make it ruin the game design and desktop. and then not give a shit about the gamers playing the game. great idea.

not bad for just learning braille

Comment

New design is awful:
      1. It causes pain in my eyes on the main screen.
      2. I can't read chats on the chat screens - previous version was better on color decisions. Yellow is barely distinguished from white now too.
      3. Now it's hard to see the banners of attacks and defenses.....
      4. I can barely see spells times...
      many more....
      please ask the designers to play this orange design for four hours.... to make them feel it....
      Last edited by NixLeader; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

I suppose this is what happens when you have more staff who only do graphics and they are lost for anything to do. Got to make it look like their jobs are needed. So they play at changing the look. I am assuming there is no actual function change hiding behind garish change for the sake of it? General appearance, colours buttons, etc. were perfectly fine.

Comment

Fall is here!

Let's roll out Pumpkin Spice Dragons!

#basic

Comment

• Lutrus
            Lutrus commented
            Editing a comment
            Beat me to it!
            War Dragons: Pumpkin Spice Edition.

• SuavGlav
            SuavGlav commented
            Editing a comment
            I can't even right now.

had to stop playing before a half hour, makes my eyes hurt and has given me a headache lol please put the old interface back 🙏

Comment

Well...now we know why the couldn't remove our Runes from Tengu and Tarand as they originally promised. They were spending their time, effort, and OUR money on this god awful UI update. WTF....really??!!
            IGN: SmokerBeast. Team: Digitaldragonz

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE roll it back. We are begging you...
              _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

What speaks louder than a forum post or closing your wallet?

App Store reviews. Just saying. And I am not encouraging anyone to give any specific rating. Rate how this version of the game makes you feel. Be honest.

Comment

And writing white on yellow for levels in attacks and defenses is one if worst....
                  also, now it's hard to see resources in attacks....
                  What a pain for defenders who have to wait for attacks... the old big simple plaque was fine, now I barely see any....

The only thing that may be ok is layout, but not sure, cause if all others painful things....

Gonna quit for now or go to event screen.
                  Last edited by NixLeader; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

This new UI is horrible. Who in the world thought this was a good idea? It's like someone tried to highlight the text to study for a test, but ended up highlighting the entire book. Why did we invest time and energy into highlighting the entire UI which nobody wanted or cared about, when we could have done something useful like allowing users to actually control their dragon lineup which has been requested many times.

Comment

Just another fail by PG....time to just suck it up and admit the game is bigger than you and your lack of experience has proven it over and over....time to get someone in that actually knows how to run the game and a company....

Comment

Hey folks. We are in the process of going through the feedback on the UI change from all of our channels. Players who submit a ticket will be sent a small survey asking what particular things they'd like to see changed. We'll be taking all this feedback to the team.

Comment

• odie1993
                          odie1993 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Texreb I expect this will be skewed like all other surveys to favor the answers PG want some to see.

• PGJared
                          PGJared commented
                          Editing a comment
                          All we're doing is dividing the feedback into the categories the feedback is about "color" "brightness" "layout" "responsiveness" "text" etc. There's no good / bad / indifferent here. Considering the volume of responses we know the feedback is about desired changes.

• MareZ
                          MareZ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PGJared not sure if my feedback fits into any of those categories, so I'll write it here. Apart from the color/brightness, I'm having issues with:
                          - Not seeing the transparent, small banners that overlap with the RSS
                          - Not seeing the visual indication of protected RSS which is overlapped by the food/wood icon
                          - Hard to spot player levels when looking at a team roster due to the design-circles behind three-digit levels
                          - Skill Buttons during flight look smaller, harder to see if they are greyed out due to low rage or colored/usable

Originally posted by PGJared View Post
                        Hey folks. We are in the process of going through the feedback on the UI change from all of our channels. Players who submit a ticket will be sent a small survey asking what particular things they'd like to see changed. We'll be taking all this feedback to the team.
                        FYI - I created a ticket and got a reply but no survey.

Comment

• PGJared
                          PGJared commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Survey should be going out presently. I just created it and sent it out to the team to respond to tickets with.

MrJonesy it's not a link to a survey, but just a follow-up question with some suggestions in the ticket. We're getting a lot more unique tickets than unique forum responses, so we're tagging all the post and sending a response looking for clarification through the support system.

A big part of the trouble we're running into is when we get a ticket that says "this new UI sucks" it doesn't really help us see what the exact problem with the new UI is. ("It sucks" isn't actually a problem, before someone tries to chime in with that.) What we're looking for is what exactly about the UI is causing problems. Seeing feedback like "it's too bright" is very helpful, for example.

Comment

• Jess
                          Jess commented
                          Editing a comment
                          PGJared can’t put in a ticket right now i’ll Chime in with that this afternoon. FYI if you open the game up and look at the screen, then imagine looking at it for hours & hours which most of us do not just a few minutes I’m thinking you will be able to see the main problem right away.

I’m willing to give the new placement of things a chance but the colours are just plain ghastly. That or maybe you need to issue a health and safety warning for people to wear sunglasses before the look at the screen. Lmao

• PGJared
                          PGJared commented
                          Editing a comment
                          SuavGlav, thanks for posting. I'll have a talk with that agent as they've been specifically instructed not to send people to the forum since we're compiling everything via support tickets for this issue.

• FangTheWise
                          FangTheWise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          sent a ticket in, wasnt helpful will send another or a follow up response, um the new layout i love and can get used to but, the yellow highlighter marker (no resemblance to forum name highlighter, (lol)...) um really is bad. lol.

maybe if the base had neon lights all around it might help kidding but seriously, add an option to do away with that and the chat box colors, are just...too far out of the ordinary, white on brown in a text box, maybe if it was a darker brown?

the yellow highlighter on the spell options during battle, is...different, helps point out the spells, not sure if i like it or not yet, but everything else maybe a nice navy blue? or back to no high lighter at all? or an option in settings someway? to turn it off or change color and or a first tap, like the daily tokens if you havent collected is high lighted, then after collection, back to not highlighted ?
                      Working...
                      X