This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Eyes! or The new UI is atrocious

The new UI is overly bright and overly large, obscuring much of the game on a 9.5" iPad.

The number of issues with it are too many to mention. It's abysmal in comparison to the prior UI. Please roll this back asap.

Every time I look at the screen I want to quit the game. It's THAT bad. I don't want to play this kind of garbage.

I agree. Please roll this back to the old layout. It is obnoxious to look at for even a few minutes much less hours.

Comment

It is horrible! Do not like it all. Why did you implement this, what was wrong with the "old" UI? Makes the gaming experience really worse.

Comment

Agree and the rss gets in the way of the defend banner also

Comment

At least allow us to set the colors away from that god-aweful orange mess. It literally makes my eyes hurt
          No joke

Comment

• Lutrus
            Lutrus commented
            Editing a comment
            But it's pumpkin season... /s
            Last edited by Lutrus; 4 weeks ago.

This is horrible. The UI is horrible to look at. Change it back!

Comment

Everyone is complaining. THIS IS A HORRIBLE CHANGE.

Comment

So bad!!!

Comment

It the most eye stressing UI i have seen in any game i recall. Please give us an option to revert back to the old UI.

The new is truely ugly.

Comment

THIS IS UNBEARABLE! I don't usually comment here but this is sooooo bad. And my android tablet is running incredibly slow. Thanks PG!

Comment

The Your Base view is the worst. And what do you look at the most? (except maybe the chat screen) Everything looks selected and bright and big and covering everything up.

Comment

It's awful. LC agrees it is awful. TC agrees it is awful. It is literally giving me a headache to look at it.

Who in their right mind thought this was going to be a good experience for the player base?

Comment

• Kronck
                        Kronck commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Agree, this thing gives a headache beyond belief

Can't believe with all the bugs and shit going on in this game this UI is what they chose to focus on. It's absolutely awful and is killing my eyes. Please change this crap back

Comment

• Talarius
                        Talarius commented
                        Editing a comment
                        UI development is totally separate from the main application and server back end code. So it's not they they chose to focus on this instead of something else.

• reDRum
                        reDRum commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So you're saying this UI update didn't cost them a penny to change? And if it did cost them money to change it, wouldn't that money have been better spent fixing the countless glitches within the game?

• GBill
                        GBill commented
                        Editing a comment
                        UI is handled by different people, who happen to be just as incompetent as the other programmers.

Basically looks like a dragon took a crap and smeared it across the screen.. Just go back to the UI that I didn’t hear many people complaining about (PG updating,making stuff worse then before, and customers didn’t ask for it)

Comment

• Texreb
                        Texreb commented
                        Editing a comment
                        So many other things they could have been working on but they choose stuff players didn’t ask for and disregard what people asked for

Don't like the old base look with the new neon lights. It simply isn't working.

Comment

Working...
                      X