Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Game suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game suggestions

i have made a few and have been recommended to post them somewhere in the forums. Bounced around a few different places and not sure if this is this right place for it or not...if somewhere else, let me know...

with that said will throw one query out while I am thinking of it...

game medals...aside from determining rank within a team, is there any way of making them usable for something else on top of that. Basically making them spendable...for forge items, egg tokens, rubies, etc...?...would also draw players to a higher activity level if they were usable in such a way.

Werecoyote

Are Werecoyote don't you spend them to declare war??

Comment

• SilentOne
      SilentOne commented
      Editing a comment
      The team medals are used for War yes, but the personal medals appear to have no real value other than bragging rights and a good way to see if someone plays or spends when you compare their base level to their medals earned.

• TheBulldog
      TheBulldog commented
      Editing a comment
      Team medals are accrued from personal medals. So personal medals = war.

If the team medals are full (capped) then there is no use for the team medals. Player medals seem useless. It would be nice if there is some value to the player individual medals.

Comment

Why not just keep them as they are and offer different portrait rewards for reaching different tiers of medals? AKA get a portrait for 50k medals, 100k, 200k, 500k, 1M, 5M, 20M, 50M, 100M, etc

You could also add some new portraits for the weekly medal earnings which may be a bit more sought after. The highest right now is 500k a week and it's not hard to earn that at all. Give us a 1M and 2M and 3M portrait to shoot for! (and at the same time update the leaderboard so that it shows over 1.99M)

I like the ideas of collectables and stuff that you can show off rather than it being something that nets you items in the game because then you would need to in essence "spend" your medals on items which sounds like a terrible idea.

Comment

One thing that needs to be fixed before all this happens is the problem of resets not being accurate. I started last week with 900k medals and ended with 2mil. This seems a little unfair for others if these reset glitches actually gave spendable medals to that individual.

I also like the idea from Mechengg over fixing the leaderboard so it goes past 1.99 million. I see weird results with the first place having 2 million medals while fourth place(example) has much more. His ideas over more earnable portraits is a great idea. I'd love some rewards for weekly medals, as well as overall total medal counts.

Comment

I just say they need to fix everything that is already in game before moving on to new stuff

Comment

CampusLifer

I wanted to ask if you could reopen one of my threads that was closed. It was a thread i created to house a ton of ideas to make the game better instead of just bashing everything that's wrong. I was not intending to force a response for Pocket Gems but rather get some more ideas from others to see if there were ideas out there like my own. I didn't want to hijack Red's Threads over tearing down progression walls as they all seem singular in nature and just shots in the dark that don't go anywhere. I couldn't pm you this message so i am posting it here instead of making a whole new thread.

Would you please consider opening this topic so i can add ideas to it and link sources of others (like this one) who have made their ideas present on the forums?
            ​​​​​​​
            Thank you for your time CL!

Comment

• XxTrue1xX
              XxTrue1xX commented
              Editing a comment
              PGJared

Has there been a verdict? Really excited on getting this thread back up!!!

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh, weird, my comment didn't post. Please adjust your post in regards to the threads CL linked, and then you can repost.

• XxTrue1xX
              XxTrue1xX commented
              Editing a comment
              PGJared

Sorry to keep this going but I'm afraid I don't understand. Do you mean for me to just make another thread and copy/paste the contents? I don't understand what you mean when you say "adjust". Do i need to change something?

Thanks for the help and sorry for not understanding!
          Working...
          X