Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• account banned, Campuslier please come in

Hi CampusLifer

I know you are responsible for account security and you are a kind & efficient person. So I am writing here to save my account by asking your help.

My account is banned on 29th, Aug when I switch my account from iPad to my iPhone. In order to catch up the summer season rewards, I continuous to sent to you series mails for help to scout the issue to unlock my account, also, my teammates also sent many mails to you for helping me. However, disappointingly, the only feedback from you side is that the case is under investigation. Until now, summer season has passed and bonus dragon of fall season have half passed, my case is still on the way, my account was still FROZEN.

I put thousands of dollars and lots of energy on the account and quite close to Obsidian tier (Stormheim is hatched) in diamond league, It's fully impossible that to use some tools to hack my account.

I hereby to ask you to give me a feedback here to your investigation result, if my account issue is innocent, I hope there's some compensations for season content lost at least.

ID: Dempsey15

Highly appreciate for your help in advance!
    Last edited by valakaslupe; 4 weeks ago.

Give him your ingame name and the authorization to make your case public in forums.

Comment

• valakaslupe
      valakaslupe commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for you reminder, Warload. ID info. has updated.

I am hoping for Round Two...

Comment

I somehow like Campuslier just change the e with an a 👀

Comment

Perhaps tagging CampusLifer would help?

Comment

• valakaslupe
          valakaslupe commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for your kindly reminder. I hope my account can be saved from the topic.

My dashboard says the account "Dempsey" is not banned and has never been banned in the past. It says the last time someone logged into this account was June 21, 2016. Is that the right name?

Comment

• valakaslupe
          valakaslupe commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you for your quick reply, ID: Dempsey15, sorry for the mistake. please help to check the ID, many thanks.

• valakaslupe
          valakaslupe commented
          Editing a comment
          CampusLifer, any update you there? My account still frozen, nothing turns for better now.

CampusLifer, 2 days past, I saw you online several times during the 2 days, what about your investigation results? Please don't disappoint me again, come on~

Comment

• gaza8143
          gaza8143 commented
          Editing a comment
          To be fair if you entered the correct details it would of been done by now. You have caused re work and no one enjoys doing the same task multiple times.

• valakaslupe
          valakaslupe commented
          Editing a comment
          gaza8143, Yes for sure, this is my fault to hinder the work slightly. But I also ask mails to official for same issue with mutiplte times, the post supposed not exit here if they deal with my account issue 1 month ago.
          To be fair, why I suffer a so long time locking as a normal player?

• gaza8143
          gaza8143 commented
          Editing a comment
          valakaslupe - ahh I see I did not realise it was originally reported so long ago. Hopefully CL can help you out and you can continue blowing stuff up

Hi Valakaslupe, I had an moment to look into "Dempsey" but the username I was provided in this thread wasn't correct at the time.

Since that time, I've been given a bunch of new tasks to work on (including looking at a bunch of "ban appeals" similar this one). Looking at "Dempsey15" is on my short term to do list, along with the other ban appeals and a bunch of other tasks that have popped up.

Comment

• castix
          castix commented
          Editing a comment
          CampusLifer Hi could you please private message me here on the forums? I've tried to do so but it didn't work due to permission issues

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
        Hi Valakaslupe, I had an moment to look into "Dempsey" but the username I was provided in this thread wasn't correct at the time.

Since that time, I've been given a bunch of new tasks to work on (including looking at a bunch of "ban appeals" similar this one). Looking at "Dempsey15" is on my short term to do list, along with the other ban appeals and a bunch of other tasks that have popped up.
        So, 25days past (from 29th Aug), my account issue is still on your OR you SHORT TERM TO DO list..... good job~

Comment

• Mer1in
          Mer1in commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, If you had put the correct details in the first place then I'm sure the progress of this post would be much further on. The point is you didn't so now you have to wait until your turn comes around again. We all understand how frustrating and upsetting getting banned must be but getting angry isn't going to want them to help you!

• valakaslupe
          valakaslupe commented
          Editing a comment
          MrJonesy, Mer1in, I fully agree you both points, I make a mistake to lead the case miss the best time to deal with it. But I think they shoud put the similar case as their high priority to solve it, but not put it away for even months to let player waiting for them. It may take players leaving the game or don't spend money any more for it. Maybe they don't care....
          Thanks for your advise, Mer1in. I'll see what the next happen in peace,
          Maybe I should use time boost in the topic.....

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          Typically I find that the more you demand of somebody/pester/annoy/beg them the less likely they are to put in additional hours or effort to expedite getting an issue resolved on your behalf.

But maybe that's just me?

valakaslupe you do realize that War Dragons has way over thousand or so players that they are having to deal with on a daily basis.
        please have a bit more understanding in what they deal with on a regular basis.
        Juggernauts for Life

Comment

So 5days past from the post begun, 28days past from my account frozen with no reason. Ok, let's see how many days can the case can be solved, days cost means attitude of PG to a normal player. I'll follow the post day by day.

Comment

• Dakhunter
            Dakhunter commented
            Editing a comment
            Chill dude. Lots of ppl get banned (wrongfully or not) and appeal here and still have to wait. You are everything is on queue and you are treated the same as everyone else (aka, you wont get pushed up the queue because you keep nagging them or you feel you are very special). So just sit and wait. Don't need to nag on it. The more you do it, the more chance they will put you on the back burner 👍
            And you should know the average wait time on a forum post is 30-day wait. Heck, there are posts that are half a year old and PG still ignore it
            Last edited by Dakhunter; 4 weeks ago.

• valakaslupe
            valakaslupe commented
            Editing a comment
            Dakhunter , yes bro, I am so disappoint the attituide of PG to my case, and I stopped lots of my friends to plunge into the game from the post begin, I found PG actually don't care player property of the game, your spending, your time and what ever you have been applied into the game, which are all can't be protected by PG. Anything you are spending at the second will be nothing at the next second.
            For now my account is banned, I will not create a new ID to play from beignning, only thing to do is following the case day by day, if they don't deal with it, ok, then let's other player to see the fact.
            It is worth sacrificing myself to expose the "truth".
            Last edited by valakaslupe; 3 weeks ago.

29 days past, nothing changed...

Comment

Heyo. I started looking into this account last night. Definitely some stuff that looks like cheating, but I want to do a more in-depth investigation. There's some really weird stuff on the account. It's likely going to take me a couple of days.

Comment

• valakaslupe
              valakaslupe commented
              Editing a comment
              PGJared , I'm very happy to see your reply. I have never use tools to cheat to my account, it worthless for a ID with lots of spending. My account is locked during I switched device, I suppose to there's some bugs happened during ID log-in.
              Highly appreciate for your focusing and look forward for your feedback.

• valakaslupe
              valakaslupe commented
              Editing a comment
              any update you there? PGJared

32days past, nothing changed

PGJared CampusLifer Heyo, is any update from you there?
            Last edited by valakaslupe; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

35days past, nothing changed.

Comment

Working...
              X