No announcement yet.

Leaving War Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That graph sums up my current situation.

Comment

• Dravoz
      Dravoz commented
      Editing a comment
      And the situation of many, many others I'm sure. But PG don't care. As long as whales are dumping thousands per event the rest of us are expendable. What a sad situation for all concerned.

PG know. Their representatives have admitted there are valid reasons to be upset with the game.
    So what do they do? They increase the cost of energy in the current event, and increase the cost of obtaining the higher prize levels.
    They don't care. Their Chinese masters are milking them, and they in turn milk us. Any action to redress this will "take many weeks of internal discussion". That now means go f**k yourselves. They know their player base is made of semi-addicted morons like us, and treat us that way. It will keep getting worse because we allow it.

Comment

• Dravoz
      Dravoz commented
      Editing a comment
      Truth. I'm removing myself (and my money) from the game as the situation you describe is both accurate and unacceptable to me. Maybe I was slow to learn (silly me posting in this forum hoping to change things) but I got there in the end.

Thanks for all of your contributions @Dravos. I suspect players will be leaving the game in droves unless Atlas adds some new fun.

I am honestly struggling to log in these days and spend more time in the forums than in the game.

imagine how much PG could make if they started charging 100 rubies per forum comment
    Last edited by gaza8143; 09-18-2017, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Dravoz
      Dravoz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Gaza.

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      They would make a fortune off you!!

Thanks for the entertainment in the above conversation, you have just stopped me from spending money, I now realize I was one of the dummies. Thanks ...some times it's hard to learn but this has showed me something new. Thanks I will continue to play for a while to reach 200 I hope but with the changes I'm not sure. We shall see. I do like the concept of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
      Dravoz Bye! Thanks for playing and being a part of the community for so long.
      Lol - nice...

Comment

• Rakic
        Rakic commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sure it wasn't meant like that but it kind of felt like a "don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you on your way out" kind of comment.

• ROWYCO
        ROWYCO commented
        Editing a comment
        Spot on Rakic
    Working...
    X