Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

War dragons forum migration soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War dragons forum migration soon

Will this be going to “Read only” when you start rolling out the new map to people in october and saves you having 3 mill people saying it sucks and no one wanted it, smart move got to show Tencent that your in control now they spent millions on a game that only looks at profit and not keeping customers happy.
    Level 212

My farm used 10k lumber for 1 pt and ranked 55,000 so I dont think there will be 3mm complaints

Comment

What a useless thread to begin with...

First of all, the forum tells you the members at the bottom:
      Active Members: 658

Secondly, as soon as the new forum is up and running, you can complain there.

How is there anything about silencing players and what does this have to do with Tencent? Maybe certain individuals in this forum can make you a tinfoil hat.
      MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• Mrbulldognk
        Mrbulldognk commented
        Editing a comment
        And there we have it, the normal two idiots replying to every post as if we give a shit as to what they have to say

If you're talking about Atlas, they have said it's different than beta so we should at least see what it is.

Also, this forum will be read only when they open the new one.
      Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
      Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
      How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
      Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
      All Breeding Paths
      Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
      Dragon's, etc.

Social:
      Twitter - @TheRedDelilah