Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Silver Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Chests

I wrote to PG with the suggestion of adding different things to the silver chests other than duplicated runes with very few glyphs
    and rune dust.
    My suggestion was to perhaps add rubies and healing potions in the silver chests since you very seldom if any, receive them in
    the bronze chests.
    How do you feel about this? PG suggested I post on the forum for other people's opinions.
    ​​​​​​​

No thanks, I would however prefer to see an increase in glyphs appearing in silver chests.

Comment

Am i wrong or do we NEVER get glyphs from silver chests? I thought we get runes and dust only 😳

Comment

No glyphs in silver chests - only in event rewards as personal, team or top ranked prizes.

Back in the day silver chests used to have event items, I prefered this.

Bronze chests used to have rubies a long time ago

Comment

I'd be happy even if silver chests gave me useful runes like healing mark and cloak, rather than pesky wind wall all the time.

Comment

gaza8143 You made my day lol. Now I remember when there were rubies even in gold chests. Sometimes if you were lucky and bought 10 chests you got the items almost for free! Anyone remember this? Good old times! Wait, sounds like I'm either getting old or have been playing for too long...

Comment

• War fan
              War fan commented
              Editing a comment
              I remember those days.

To answer your second question: you've been playing too long (so have I ;-)
          Working...
          X