Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Android 10-12 crashes per hour (SOLVED)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android 10-12 crashes per hour (SOLVED)

Hi guys, for anyone on an Android device that crashes every 2 or 3 runs, every minute or so in the event screen, bombed out to desktop when flying to attack a base I have found the issue.

The issue is that this game is not compatible on old Android devices or new low spec devices.. My old Samsung galaxy S5, android tablet and droid burner phone all had this issue.

I bought a galaxy S8 on the weekend and have played for 3 hours zero crashes.
    Last edited by gaza8143; 09-10-2017, 03:41 PM.

Hey, i have an s8+ and I still crash once or twice a day, usually not an issue but wait until a war event. Thats when i start crashing non stop and support is of zero help.

Comment

• gaza8143
      gaza8143 commented
      Editing a comment
      Darn something for me to look forward to then! At least it is better than every few minutes

Ermmm. So from what you are saying is, I should either ditch my galaxy tab 10.1 2014 and my z5 and buy new devices OR quit the game all at once right?

Comment

@darkhunter unless you can live with crashing every 2 or 3 minutes. I had enough of it hahaha.

But just wanted to let people know my new samsung device has been really smooth so far!

Comment

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        It happens when I leave the tablet runs the game for more than 5hrs. Then app starts to acting up (graphic issue, chat running slow...) then eventually the app will crash by itself if I don't close the app and restart it. My phone is a little bit better but still very slow. Guess I have to quit this expensive time killer soon
        Very frustrating especially during war runs 😂🤣

My old HTC One M9 had maybe 1 or 2 instances of game crash over a 6 month period where i was using it. Not a big deal

My new Google Pixel crashes a few times a day and it's typically 5 seconds before our wave attack, during our wave attack, or at the start of events or energy resets. Basically all the most inconvenient times ever.

With this new 3.50 patch and 8.0 Oreo going live my device tend to pull up the "War Dragons app doesn't seem to be responding. Close/Wait" dialogue and i always can click wait and it actually loads but this is brand new ever since these two items went live. I'm not sure which is causing it, it happens during app loading, flying home after some random battles, anytime there seems to be a drastic lag in the system.

Comment

• Sparky
        Sparky commented
        Editing a comment
        Same device here, same new symptoms... :>(

• gaza8143
        gaza8143 commented
        Editing a comment
        CampusLifer can you kindly let your team know about Google Pixel issues? As a summary the game is running really well on the new Samsung devices but not so well on the Pixel. The game is almost unplayable on devices 3 years old or older. ( for Android )

The crashes have become INSANE - I do one event run, the game crashes. This morning, I crashed 3 times in a row....everytime I tried to do an attack, or in the middle of an attack, or just as I finish an attack. The only difference now than last week, is I get a pop-up message that the App has crashed.

Comment

Working...
      X