Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chests

ok I decided to try something out and see what you get for putting in 19 hours of game play can I just say I am shocked and completely disgusted with what I got in return for that

in this i hit chest bases exp bases all day long with lower and mid range dragons with fast heal times to maximise the runs you do and what I got was isn't worth a bean in total I got 16 chests 11bronze and 5 silver how can anyone of us make any head way or gain any rewards in game like this it's a joke

Pg it's clear to me you care nothing for. Players paying for membership or ff2p and that puting in time and effort means nothing for any of us. And all you care about is selling the over priced game resources and using frustration tactics in such a way with the lack of chests being dropped is. A underhand and unscrupulous move just to make money and it's out of order the more and more people see this they will leave get your act together stat looking after your members or you run the risk of loosing everything trough greed plain and simple

players unite enough is enough

Back in the day you could put all low dragons in your roster and hit farms for around 1.25 per run.

They nerfed this and made it based on your level. What compounda the issue is everyone made their bases shorter the drop rate is now 0.7 per run.

Hit any average or weak bases and it drops lower still.

definately pretty average compared to the good old days

Comment

If I go an hr none stop I get ~30 chests per hour. Maybe you are not hitting high enough defense bases?

Chest drops are scaled based on your highest AP dragon (whether in roster or not).

Think of it like assault event, in a way (not the same but similiar), take your highest AP dragon and multiply the AP by 3 (atleast) and drops are way better than using a dragon with same or more AP than the base defense.

Comment

• gaza8143
        gaza8143 commented
        Editing a comment
        YellowMonkey I assume that is full length bases?

At perfect conditions the drop rate is 15.2% per monument. This means on average 1.06 per run on max length base.

More often these days bases start from the island so that is a 60.8% of 1 chest drop.

If an average full run, load to load is 2m30 that is about 24 runs or 25.44 per hour. You might be doing them faster than me hence your 30.

For me I find around 15% 2 island based, 45% 3 island , 5% 4 island and 35% full length.

What YellowMonkey said.

Chest bases are pretty much useless. It's best to use your best drags and hit Xp bases. I can easily get up to 100 chests a day through "normal" play, especially during farming events. PVP events, not so much though as you end up hitting lower and lower to finish an island, fort, territory off.

Comment

People have already given you the answer. Doing my XP runs on my main, I get 1-4 chests a run on my XP base. On my alt, I get the same on real bases that I hit.
        Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
        Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
        How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
        Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
        All Breeding Paths
        Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
        Dragon's, etc.

Social:
        Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
        Twitch

Comment

Are you sure you are destroying monuments while doing your runs? Something doesn't sound right.

Last event i farmed 500 bronze, 45 silver and 3 gold from runs (XP, chest, attacks, etc)
          This event i've had a very very busy weekend and have only farmed ~150 bronze, 20 silver and 0 gold (i forget the exact amounts but they are based off XP runs and wood raiding only) and i've only put in a few hours worth of time to get these.

I do slightly disagree (and i think my stats above kinda prove) that people say chest bases give bad payouts. They are extremely quick to do, you can kill 6 monuments in just over 1 minute of play, and i typically get 2 chests on average per run by keeping only ember in my roster. There are some runs i get 0, some that i get 4. However using ember at level 1 uses zero healing potions which i'm short on, and it is a efficient use of time IMO. Good mindless stuff if you are watching TV or on an exercise bike or whatever you folks like to do in your spare time.

Comment

My ember is level 6 and takes roughly 4 minutes to heal made the mistake of feeding it then realised and stoped but yeah that's how many chests I got from hitting chest and exp bases from level 48 to 90 I was shocked at what I received truly shocked and yes I hit the monuments lol there's no were else they come from apart from buying them that is 😂😂 and that's never going to happen.

if things don't changed I will not be renewing membership when it runs out and I'll go play other games that give you value for money that don't just want to make you pay out for things over and over in each and every event it's even next to impossible to get one season dragon with out spending ask yourselves is that right even if you pay to be a member

in this game you get next to nothing for paying to be a member and to me that's wrong things like chests rubies the in game resources when you pay to be a member should be more readily available to them players but there not.

there is no way at all you can get to higher levels and maintain it without spending and it's only going to get worse and harder to do so with the changes they are making to league points you win and loose in events

if you don't spend now it's nerly impossible to do well in events never mind once it's changed were you win and loose league ranking points for doing better in events it's just another way to strip cash from players and force them to spend

this will fracture teams and ruin game play even more buy putting pressure on them players that don't spend to do well in events so to stay in there teams think about it they have events every week how can normal everyday people with or with out families houses bills and cars to run afford $100s every event every week just to get one dragon or keep a place in a team on a game come on guys get real it's not going to happen this has all come about through one thing greed for money by monnipulation and frustration of players

carry on guys push that big red self destruct button in hq keep ganging out the same old message make them pay for everything more money more money and it will explode in your faces and you will end up with nothing

gone off on bit bit of a tangent there but it's what wha in my head I don't feel like as members we get enough in return

I know a few veteran players that have become disillusioned with the game and the path it's gone down and just stoped playing

happy flying while it lasts

Comment

• john16309
              john16309 commented
              Editing a comment
              Paying to be a member "Elite" gives you +75% XP, double egg tokens and a second builder. For the low cost that is a very fair compensation for the price.
              Regarding the lack of chest drops, you don't mention what level you are, but if you are hitting chest bases lower than your level, that may be the issue (you mentioned you were using lower level dragons), I can't play 19 hours a day (unless my wife carries out her threat and divorces me over the amount of time I do spend playing) and sometimes struggle to get in all my XP runs, but even then I am getting over 150 chests a week, hitting an XP base and players with a higher level than me.

Originally posted by Myleftnut View Post
            My ember is level 6 and takes roughly 4 minutes to heal made the mistake of feeding it then realised and stoped but yeah that's how many chests I got from hitting chest and exp bases from level 48 to 90 I was shocked at what I received truly shocked and yes I hit the monuments lol there's no were else they come from apart from buying them that is 😂😂 and that's never going to happen.
            What level are you - this makes a difference for chest drops.

if things don't changed I will not be renewing membership when it runs out and I'll go play other games that give you value for money that don't just want to make you pay out for things over and over in each and every event it's even next to impossible to get one season dragon with out spending ask yourselves is that right even if you pay to be a member
            Paying $5 a month for elite is super cheap and it is a great value in my in my opinion. I don't think you and I are playing the same game. I actively maintain two accounts - a 260ish and a 158. The 158 is a relatively free account (Elite, i bought the $1 pack twice, abd ive received gift sets a handful of times). I have always completed a full divine season line plus some on both accounts, minimum. On my lower account, I have used the token bonus prizes each season, I have max stones for Nightshade, Tengu, Snowdrop, Aster, and Zamrok plus some stones for other dragons. It's not a level or league thing either, because I know a level 58 who works hard sometimes does better than me.

in this game you get next to nothing for paying to be a member and to me that's wrong things like chests rubies the in game resources when you pay to be a member should be more readily available to them players but there not.
            You get a LOT for your elite subscription, as you have a comment above on this. You do get more in game resources from having Elite. Just because you drop $5 doesn't mean you're going to get everything you ever wanted. Either work harder or pay more. You cannot do neither and expecting good results.

there is no way at all you can get to higher levels and maintain it without spending and it's only going to get worse and harder to do so with the changes they are making to league points you win and loose in events
            This is just incorect. Time, money, activity. In order to do really well in this game, you need 2 out of 3 at least. If you don't want to spend (me), you need to play this game for a longer period of time and be hella active. I feel you haven't been playing for a longer period of time, be active and spend. You get the picture.

if you don't spend now it's nerly impossible to do well in events never mind once it's changed were you win and loose league ranking points for doing better in events it's just another way to strip cash from players and force them to spend
            Same idea as above. My small account maxed the last event, for free, and level up 20 levels. I almost always hit the 450 sigil mark every event, for free, on all my accounts.

this will fracture teams and ruin game play even more buy putting pressure on them players that don't spend to do well in events so to stay in there teams think about it they have events every week how can normal everyday people with or with out families houses bills and cars to run afford $100s every event every week just to get one dragon or keep a place in a team on a game come on guys get real it's not going to happen this has all come about through one thing greed for money by monnipulation and frustration of players
            As the leader of a Diamond 2 team, I have never and will nevertheless ask my team to spend. Hell, one of my officers is a free player entirely. And you know what? We do just fine.

carey on guys push that big red self destruct button in hq keep ganging out the same old message make them pay for everything more money more money and it will explode in your faces and you will end up with nothing

gone off on bit bit of a tangent there but it's what wha in my head I don't feel like as members we get enough in return

I know a few veteran players that have become disillusioned with the game and the path it's gone down and just stoped playing

happy flying while it lasts
            This thread has made it clear that you don't understand the game or how to do well in it, and are frustrated. Fine. If you want to quit, I will not stop you. There are some bad things about the game, and there are some excellent things about the game. However, this tangent of yours could be damaging to new players and I don't want them to be disheartened just because they read this and don't see that you aren't correct in many things.

As a low paying (maybe once a month tops on my main) and a free (alt) player, I am doing just fine with my Emerald and Garnet dragons, respectively.
            Last edited by TheRedDelilah; 1 week ago.
            Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
            Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
            All Breeding Paths
            Dragon's, etc.

Social:
            Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
            Twitch

Comment

lol I'm not trying to put anyone off I know so many players that are in the same boat with getting next to no resources and struggling in events they hold every week and not being able to get 1 season dragon through normal game play is out of order!, they are using this marketing ploy to frustrate players to make money everyone can see it we are not stupid

As for not wanting to put time in that's a laugh were did I say that ? The point I made was players putting in the time are not getting the rewards they still have to spend and yes it's my opinion that membership needs to be more beneficial to them players that pay for it to make it more attractive to them that don't

you would have to play for best part of a year doing no season events with the drop rates the way they are collecting all your timers and chests to do 1 season and get one of the dragons on offer I'm into my 3 season so I'm saying this with 2 seasons under my belt and with addition of dragon riders and the changes to how some events are done if you don't spend you don't get anywhere in events

and I'm my view the packs are way way over priced $ 50 to $100 is greed plain and simple people's wona play games as a bit of an escape and stress relief from real life not to get them more stressed and possibly put them in financial duet as it is posable through this type of marketing ploy

anyway are are you saying I am being impatient by saying that players should have access to 1 of the season dragons per season through normal game play with out having to spend to get it how much is pg paying you to say this 😂

wow that's your answer put in more than 19 hours per day or pay more to get rewards like 1 season dragon all I can say is wow just wow

you must be one of the uber rich to pay out these prices every week as that's what they are trying to force on everyone now with this addition of the dragon riders and league points you get for doing well in events and the loss of them for not doing well. it's going to force players out of teams that don't and can't afford to spend

as for players coming to the game they need to know that it's extremely pay to pay to win and if they don't pay you don't t do well in events that's the plain and simple fact of the matter and thinking that you can do it with game play is wrong

so anyone coming to the game be prepared to spend to do well if anyone tells you different they are deluding them selves and you I will always speak up for normal players and those that enjoy gaming that can't afford to spend in this way to even get part of the rewards on offer in any one season.Ei 1 season dragon

lol they have a strong dragon in every season that's better then all the rest but guess what everyone you have to complete all of the other dragon strings completely that's the 3 main dragons with all there evolve stones to even try and the chance to get the strongest one and that's impossible for anyone to do that doesn't spend and it's becoming that way to even get 1 of the season dragons

Comment

• Mechengg
                Mechengg commented
                Editing a comment
                So you are saying that everybody should easily be able to get all dragons in the season without spending and with minimal work/log in time? Do you also keep deleting candy crush and replaying the first 10 levels over and over again because it got to difficult for you?

Membership is what you make of it. For your purchase/monthly subscription you get 4 benefits:
                - 2x builder slots
                - +75% XP
                - +50% RSS
                - +100% Breeding tokens
                How often you log in to take advantage of said benefits is up to you, the more you play the higher it scales.

I think a lot of us have more than "2 seasons under our belt" as you do, so our opinion could be a lot different than a medium activity low level player like yourself. The higher level you are, the better you do in the seasons. Hell, i wouldn't expect a level 60 player to be able to obtain more than say a platinum stone or sapphire if they really pushed themselves. And to be honest, they don't need more than that at this current time. That dragon will last them for several months of play time, and by that time there will be another one available next season, they will be a higher level, be able to progress further and get a garnet stone next season. Not all level 20 players deserve to have a merkt that has obsidian stones lmao. If you believe that to be true, just quit the game right now (i'm not going to say no offense here).

To put it into a bit of context, higher level players (200+) should be able to complete a full dragon line. And i believe for the majority of the population this is true. They are more experienced in events and know how to save, they can attack higher level targets in events for more points, their speedups and wood packs they obtain let them get exponentially more points in fort events, etc. To boot, they are typically in higher leagues with higher sigil payouts, token payouts, and put more effort into the game (typical, not always the case)

Of course you can pay money and do better in events, get more sigils and have better dragons. If you couldn't do that how would this business make money? Think back to what, 6th grade social studies class and economics. If a business gives away everything for free, nobody is going to give them money. No money = no game.

FORGET ABOUT THE MYTHIC LINE DRAGON ALREADY. 99% of players will not and should not be able to obtain him. He is very rare, only for big spenders (or extreme savers) and should be a reward/benefit for spending a ton of money on the game. These players need something special in order to keep the game afloat, this is one of the big incentives is to have a dragon better than all others in the game (theoretically). 99.9% of the population should not give a crap about it and forget it exists lol.

About me:
                - Level 142
                - Elite account
                - Summer Season: Kinnarus Emerald stone & Drakius Garnet (all except last prize) & 100% Season bonus & Nydryr Orange stone for leftover prizes
                - Spring Season: Aster Emerald stone & Abraxxus Emerald Stone & a few random prizes
                - Winter Season: Snowdrop Garnet Stone & Tarand Platinum Stone & a few random prizes
                - Fall Season: Skarr Sapphire Stone & Nightshade Gold stone, nothing else

lol I'm not trying to put anyone off I know so many players that are in the same boat with getting next to no resources and struggling in events they hold every week and not being able to get 1 season dragon through normal game play is out of order!, they are using this marketing ploy to frustrate players to make money everyone can see it we are not stupid
              When you use the word resources, it sounds like you mean chests, event items, etc. From your OP, it sounds like you either hunt chests wrong or something is wrong with your game. I get 20-50 chests just from doing my XP runs daily. That doesn't count raids even.

As for not wanting to put time in that's a laugh were did I say that ? The point I made was players putting in the time are not getting the rewards they still have to spend and yes it's my opinion that membership needs to be more beneficial to them players that pay for it to make it more attractive to them that don't
              If you're putting in time and not finishing a dragon line, you are not using your time effectively or you are an extremely low level. On my free level 158 account (which was 138 before last week) I easily max one season dragon and have every single season. Hell, some seasons I maxed two. Instead of blaming the game, look at how you can change your style of gameplay.

you would have to play for best part of a year doing no season events with the drop rates the way they are collecting all your timers and chests to do 1 season and get one of the dragons on offer I'm into my 3 season so I'm saying this with 2 seasons under my belt and with addition of dragon riders and the changes to how some events are done if you don't spend you don't get anywhere in events
              You. are. playing. the. game. wrong. I'm sorry, but if you are unable to max a single season after a lot of time and effort, you are simply doing it wrong. I spend about 3-5 active hours a day on average on my accounts and with no money, I do fine. Again, for free, I maxed last event. On my alt.

and I'm my view the packs are way way over priced $ 50 to $100 is greed plain and simple people's wona play games as a bit of an escape and stress relief from real life not to get them more stressed and possibly put them in financial duet as it is posable through this type of marketing ploy
              Then don't buy the packs. Boom. Done.

anyway are are you saying I am being impatient by saying that players should have access to 1 of the season dragons per season through normal game play with out having to spend to get it how much is pg paying you to say this 😂
              I am saying you are playing wrong at this point. I get 1 season dragon easily each season. Hell, I know low level players who even max a season dragon (even though they really don't need an Emerald stone for a level 50s, lol).

wow that's your answer put in more than 19 hours per day or pay more to get rewards like 1 season dragon all I can say is wow just wow
              Nope. Just play better.

you must be one of the uber rich to pay out these prices every week as that's what they are trying to force on everyone now with this addition of the dragon riders and league points you get for doing well in events and the loss of them for not doing well. it's going to force players out of teams that don't and can't afford to spend
              I am a teacher, so no I am not uber rich or even a regular spender. I do well because I am smart and work hard. And again, I have a large number of free players on my Diamond team. At this point it's you, not the game.

as for players coming to the game they need to know that it's extremely pay to pay to win and if they don't pay you don't t do well in events that's the plain and simple fact of the matter and thinking that you can do it with game play is wrong
              Of course it's a pay to win game, if you want to be on the top. All "Freemium" games are the same exact thing. However, you do not have to pay to do well, level up, or have fun. Again, hello as a primarily free player.

so anyone coming to the game be prepared to spend to do well if anyone tells you different they are deluding them selves and you I will always speak up for normal players and those that enjoy gaming that can't afford to spend in this way to even get part of the rewards on offer in any one season.Ei 1 season dragon
              As someone who has been playing War Dragons for over two years, I will say that I am not deluding myself. I will say that you don't know how to play the game. I am a normal player, not a whale or even an active moderate spender.

lol they have a strong dragon in every season that's better then all the rest but guess what everyone you have to complete all of the other dragon strings completely that's the 3 main dragons with all there evolve stones to even try and the chance to get the strongest one and that's impossible for anyone to do that doesn't spend and it's becoming that way to even get 1 of the season dragons
              The final Mythic is for less than 1% of the population. PG must make a profit and there are people with disposible incomes to spend here. This gives them a reason to spend. Personally, I think the seasons are the best thing to happen for free players in over two years.

Too long; didn't read: Learn to play the game better and stop whining. It's not because you're a free player that you're doing poorly.

<3 the mostly free level 260 player / free level 158 player / leader of a Diamond Team with multiple free players.
              Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
              Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
              All Breeding Paths
              Dragon's, etc.

Social:
              Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
              Twitch

Comment

lol explained to me how if your not a heavy spender how you get anywhere in these type of events you need energy packs and internal fires out the Yingyang how are players that don't spend ment to make any head way in events like this with out spending 😂 and now with them putting in league points into events it's already started the nagging and moaning at players to boost there bases they have turned events like this into 5 day wars players that don't spend don't have the ingame stuff to do this and other events will no doubt be turned into spend fests

i will ill stand by my point this will force players that don't spend out of a lot of teams due to the changes made it's completely unbalanced and in my view your wrong about if the game isn't pay to win to make money there will be no game

it's players that make the game and with out them there is no game so they need to look after them and make the game more attractive and affordable to play to all

am I right in thinking it's like 200 + to get to 59 k points in rewards lol tell me how's that fair you don't have a chance unless you spend and this is my points not everyone has the option to spend people all around he world are finding things harder and harder financially with out having this sort of marketing ploy used on them to play a game and now they are trying to use pier pressure from team because they loose league points for not doing so well in events to try and make people spend

i always try to look at things from gamers view and a value for money basics and from what I have experience my self

I have met some nice people and some not so nice since playing this game I personally don't feel like you get value for money yes you can play with out spending but in the end you will be teamless because they only want spending players in there to do well in both wars and events to gain league points

and in the end will have to stop playing anyway when you reach a certain level because the resource cost is to high to collect on your own to upgrade buildings don't get me wrong I'm not a game hater I really enjoy playing the game but not at these prices it's ridiculous come on $50 to $100 bucks and an event every week it's not on to play a game lol come on every one choose what do you wona do this week play a game or eat or the week after play a game or pay utility bill it's the prices I have a real problem with to play a game and the why they are manipulating it to make money

as for playing the game wrong you can't you put your finger on the screen and go through a base with your dragons collect what's dropped and open chests 10 at a time and try to collect stuff for that event

players used to use chest bases but guess what they nerfed em and it's virtually impossible now to find chest bases as you get higher and heal times on dragons being 35 minutes from running exp bases that's with minimal damage that's like 10 runs you can do in an hour and 10 minutes you will not get enough drops from that to get anywhere I have tried

btw please don't take any of this as a personal attack if it has come across that way I apologise as it was never meant to be I can be vocal when I come across things I feel are unfair and manipulative and underhand tactics to the less well off as they are people to that like to join in with things

big hugs to you all

Comment

• Mechengg
                  Mechengg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They include a new key on a keyboard these days which actually inserts a period on to the screen. I know it's probably news to you, just thought I'd bring it to your attention because I COULDNT GET THROUGH THE FIRST PARAGRAPH of your response.

See there it is again. And again . . They are everywhere......... .ahhhhh

New fandangled contraptions sheesh.

I am going to try really hard to understand what you said, but without punctuation, it will not go very well. Oh boy.

lol explained to me how if your not a heavy spender how you get anywhere in these type of events you need energy packs and internal fires out the Yingyang how are players that don't spend ment to make any head way in events like this with out spending 😂 and now with them putting in league points into events it's already started the nagging and moaning at players to boost there bases they have turned events like this into 5 day wars players that don't spend don't have the ingame stuff to do this and other events will no doubt be turned into spend fests
                I log in and use my free energy, chest hunt, and am generally just active.

i will ill stand by my point this will force players that don't spend out of a lot of teams due to the changes made it's completely unbalanced and in my view your wrong about if the game isn't pay to win to make money there will be no game

it's players that make the game and with out them there is no game so they need to look after them and make the game more attractive and affordable to play to all
                If the company doesn't make money, they won't work on the game. It really is as simple as that. Taking away spending will kill the game. There are many other posts talking about how to make alterations to the game spending curve, but I wouldn't listen to a single suggestion you have on that, as it's clear you do not understand the game.

am I right in thinking it's like 200 + to get to 59 k points in rewards lol tell me how's that fair you don't have a chance unless you spend and this is my points not everyone has the option to spend people all around he world are finding things harder and harder financially with out having this sort of marketing ploy used on them to play a game and now they are trying to use pier pressure from team because they loose league points for not doing so well in events to try and make people spend
                Holy crap this is hard to understand you. Go to a league you can be competitive in. Boom.

i always try to look at things from gamers view and a value for money basics and from what I have experience my self
                I am a gamer and I realize the game has to be a balance between what we want and what PG wants.

I have met some nice people and some not so nice since playing this game I personally don't feel like you get value for money yes you can play with out spending but in the end you will be teamless because they only want spending players in there to do well in both wars and events to gain league points
                Again, I have an officer who is a free player, I have well over a dozen players who are free players. IN A DIAMOND TEAM. We want activity, intelligence, and communication.

and in the end will have to stop playing anyway when you reach a certain level because the resource cost is to high to collect on your own to upgrade buildings don't get me wrong I'm not a game hater I really enjoy playing the game but not at these prices it's ridiculous come on $50 to $100 bucks and an event every week it's not on to play a game lol come on every one choose what do you wona do this week play a game or eat or the week after play a game or pay utility bill it's the prices I have a real problem with to play a game and the why they are manipulating it to make money
                I really think you don't get how to play this game...

as for playing the game wrong you can't you put your finger on the screen and go through a base with your dragons collect what's dropped and open chests 10 at a time and try to collect stuff for that event

players used to use chest bases but guess what they nerfed em and it's virtually impossible now to find chest bases as you get higher and heal times on dragons being 35 minutes from running exp bases that's with minimal damage that's like 10 runs you can do in an hour and 10 minutes you will not get enough drops from that to get anywhere I have tried
                Don't use chest bases if you want chests, or modify your roster etc to get it done. I get a bunch of chests just from XP runs.

btw please don't take any of this as a personal attack if it has come across that way I apologise as it was never meant to be I can be vocal when I come across things I feel are unfair and manipulative and underhand tactics to the less well off as they are people to that like to join in with things

big hugs to you all

Is there stuff to complain about with this game? Yes. What you're complaining about literally makes 0 sense.
                Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:

Rulith's Website:
                All Breeding Paths
                Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                Twitch

Comment

I totally agree with TheRedDelilah. I'm a free player as well for two seasons already. And I managed to get one dragon (for free) to emerald stone, and two other runes in other branches total.
                  so if you play actively enough, you should be able to get a full branch without paying.
                  for chests, I think it's the base you hit. We Android users are usually got neglected by PG and sometimes we dont get chests but rubies. But I usually get around 200-300 per event more or less
                  so suck it up and start grinding. If not, go play FarmsVille or something similar

Comment

Red, I do want to point out one thing that you may be overlooking. I agree with you on most points here but it has recently become painfully clear to me how relatively difficult it is to make progress in the lower leagues. My main account is currently in diamond and pulling in 850-1000 sigils minimum for the team reward each week. Meanwhile, my alt is in gold where it is receiving a whopping 125 sigils each week for the team reward. It does make a difference and it really adds up over the season.
                    Not sure if this fine gentleman is on a low team but I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt and mention this just in case that is adding to his troubles.

Comment

• Dakhunter
                      Dakhunter commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The trade off for the league is the team prize at each event. But if he puts time in, he could max out personal score in pvp with less hassle (no defenders, no scary 290+ bases)
                      . And I'm in Diamond as well JennyD

• TheRedDelilah
                      TheRedDelilah commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I agree Jenny, but like Dak said - for PVP the ease of maxing personal prizes helps make up for that. PVPs are a pain for diamond if you don't have items. It's not completely equal, but it helps.

But someone who doesn't know how to effectively do events AND in a low league, well, I see how that would be a problem. Also, Rulith has only been in Diamond for a few weeks now. I spent 99% of last season in Sapphire.
                  Working...
                  X