Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Season Dragon Rider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Dragon Rider

Not sure how many have started this path, but was wondering if anyone knew what lvl the gear was?? Doesn't say in description. Is it random like the crafting gear or is it all Legendary?

It was confirmed that it's all maxed out rare gear.
    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

Rare? Ewww

Comment

Rare is only 1 step above common but thanks for info. Looks like I will go for dragon or 2.

Comment

Common gear gives +0,3% ATK or HP and +1,1% when maxed.
          Rare gear gives +0,6% ATK or +0,9% HP.

My assumtion is that at max level it will give atleast +2,2% ATK or +3,3% HP if not more (this is just armor, I think shields and weapons have bigger bonuses).
          We have 8 pieces of gear, let's make that a simple 4x HP and 4x ATK boost.
          That would make atleast an +8,8% ATK and +13,2% HP boost, likely more.

And this doesn't even include boosts from his skill tree. So I think this is a pretty solid set of gear.

We will know more when more people unlock the branch.
          MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• xScubx
            xScubx commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool keep me posted.

The rare gear should give 10% HP and 10% Attack boosts from the seasons branch if you acquire all of it!

Comment

• Gary2975
            Gary2975 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for clarifying Echo.

• YellowMonkey
            YellowMonkey commented
            Editing a comment
            That actually seems like a pretty decent boost for rare gear and reasonable for the sigil cost.

Please explain how to remove the rider with the Dragon, I have obtained only transplanted it to another Dragon. The second question put equipment can be only if the rider is not tied to the dragon or not?

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            They removed level requirements from gear I think, so I don't know what could be the issue. Maybe share some screenshots or contact support?

• AlexRU4488
            AlexRU4488 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the help 😁 👍 I figured out with this. Uniforms must match the elemental Dragon, not the rider, which from my point of view is not entirely logical. Rider in the ammunition can be associated with the Dragon the same elements as the outfit. Very sad that every piece of clothing can be removed only for 50 rubies ☚ī¸â˜šī¸â˜šī¸

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you figured it out. Actually Riders don't have any element and I'm very glad that any rider can be put on any elemental dragon.

Do the skills for dragon riders that provide extra resistance (eg lightning, archer, etc) work the same as runes as in the dragon must have that resist for the rune to do anything or do the skills on rider increase resist regardless of whether dragon has that resist spell or not??

Comment

• Warlord
            Warlord commented
            Editing a comment
            No extra resist. It's like a lightning or archer rune. If your dragon doesn't have those resists or you don't equip an extra resist from the forge it won't do nothing.

• Gary2975
            Gary2975 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah ok. I was hoping it would be an extra. Oh well. Thanks Warlord.
        Working...
        X