Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

I know it's early, but what do you GUESS is best bird this season?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's early, but what do you GUESS is best bird this season?

I am trying to decide what divine to get this season, I love the avatar with the half price one.
    I'm thinking Sorc? I dunno, what do you think based on best guess

Hard to say until 3 weeks time when they buff the one no one picked.

Comment

If all else fails, pick the cute one...

*d'oh!*

Comment

The Warrior! It's got the 100% Egg Token option in it!
        The dragon you pick this season doesn't matter as long as you can get the egg tokens to get the next tier dragons to level last seasons up you're all good.

Comment

• LizDrakemoor
          LizDrakemoor commented
          Editing a comment
          You can always start that branch, get the egg token bonus, and not go for the dragon 😆 I don't know who I'm choosing for sure yet, but I do know that I don't want to spend my sigils going after the warrior. The other two dragons that are out right now look like a lot more fun to fly for my style of play. But yeah, get that egg token boost ASAP. Sapphire dragons and up are really expensive.

Its still early to say for sure but im quite pleased with Necryx thus far even though hes still a baby.
        _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Originally posted by Kittens View Post
          If all else fails, pick the cute one...

*d'oh!*
          So, Necryx?

Comment

• ITIL
            ITIL commented
            Editing a comment
            Kittens and puppies are furry -> Spindra is furry. Must be that one :3

• PGJared
            PGJared commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly, when we showed Spindra at a design meeting the way it moved totally grossed out some of the team. This is probably my favorite season of dragons!

• castix
            castix commented
            Editing a comment
            This is how Jared likes his women

I have to admit i really like the designs too, and the graphics when you shoot - blood splatter! Love it 😍 And they seem to have good spells too so theyre not just eye candy like merk. Good job art team 👍🏻
          _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Fuck yeah! I wanna know who came up with the spitting blood idea haha, it's sick but damn cool

The best bird?
          CokeKane311 maybe you're playing another game than we do lmao

Jokes aside, you can't really judge yet when you only know three of the (atleast) five divines.

But from what we know so far I would put the divine dragons into that order:
          1) Necryx
          2) Spindra
          3) Chimerak
          MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the video, looks nice!

• Hieronymus
            Hieronymus commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for sharing the video of Spindra flying ToNyRen. I gotta say I'm a little disappointed in the flying animation - the usual up and down sorcerer axial undulation, but the eight legs just... hang there.

Really? After some of the posts here I expected some creepy skittering action with the legs while flying, much like a real spider. I know the wings and the legs have to be designed just right so they don't occupy the same space anywhere during the animation cycle, but maybe while Spindra is soaring/coasting the legs can whip out and skitter along until the wings have to flap again? I'd be all about having that dragon. ;-)

• MareZ
            MareZ commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah they could have just copied the animation of Jura/Lyth, that was pretty damn creepy

I'm not at all sure where to spend my sigils this season ... its not simply about which dragon now, but do I go for Grogg dragon rider or another divine dragon?
          Necryx looks very nice to me, but will most likely wait to see what the unrevealed hunter looks like before I choose.

Comment

holy hell, I did not see that double egg token thing you can unlock, damn, THAT is a badass bonus!

Comment

Anyone able to finish one or more divines

Comment

Working...
              X