Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Autumn/Fall Season Schedule Prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn/Fall Season Schedule Prediction

I know week 6 & 7 will likely be reversed, but I prefer this order. What do you guys think, is it plausible or will PG mix it up this season?

Based on previous data and records i would almost fully agree with you except for 2 points:
    - I think weeks 6&7 will be reversed as you indicated
    - I think there is the possibility of KOTH and CTF going back to their original sequence, they swapped place last two PvP events i think it has the possibility to go back because i think they swapped purely to push testing of a new mechanism (the megacoin).

Other than that the only thing that could throw a wrench in things is the addition of a new event but it's a fairly solid guess

Comment

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they toss in Olympics or whatever it was called. Haven't seen that in awhile.

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      That was back in what, September was when it was last ran?

Or they could bring back "dragon trials" with the different tier dragons that they ran in October.

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      A resurrection of xp event would be nice

With Atlas, I would expect things to change dramatically.

Comment

• YellowMonkey
      YellowMonkey commented
      Editing a comment
      They are not rolling all teams into Atlas though.

Didn't they say so many per week starting mid October? Also stated until all platinum teams was added or something along those lines.

So leagues below Platinum won't have it which would require events not related to Atlas

• Talarius
      Talarius commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like dramatic change to me - parallel events for the lower and upper leagues...
Working...
X