Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Elements: Matching Dragon Rider Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elements: Matching Dragon Rider Gear

Hello community, the new Dragon Rider feature is here!

Any rider can be bonded to any dragon but the rider's gear has to share the same element with your dragon.

Here is an overview of the most important dragons in the game:

Note: I have only listed all MYTHIC and Legendary dragons including all divines released so far.

Version: Up to date for Obsidian dragons including the Fall 2017 Divines.

Note: This thread is quite similar to the "Which Totem will you build?" thread. I am reposting my content so the new dragon rider relevance is more obvious due to a matching title and subforum.
    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

I still don't understand the bonding thing. Can a rider be "unbonded" from a dragon once you bond it? Does it cost anything to do that?

Comment

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      MareZ see the cost of a whole branch

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      lmao yeah you were right Warlord , the Rider branch costs 25k sigils just like the main branch.
      But hey, atleast we got a nice discounted dragon this time.

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      That's true. Great dragon.

They said the rider was going to be available as it's own branch in the fall season. Unless that particular branch is much cheaper than the others, that would make it the same cost as a divine dragon. I agree with MareZ that "equal to Divine dragon cost" would be way too expensive. As I said in a previous post, if it comes down to choosing between another divine and a rider, I'm going to choose the divine. It's too bad that they are making us choose, though. I'd like to be able to participate in new content.
    But we'll see just how much they have discounted the lines...

Comment

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry you should be able to level your rider later in atlas. All low to no spenders have to do is claim the rider and then continue with their favorite Devine. Plus the bonus egg side branch.

• MareZ
      MareZ commented
      Editing a comment
      I doubt that. The season rider on the stream had no XP bar and required different shards than the 4 basic riders we have right now.
      I think leveling it will be exclusive to the sigil branch. However we can equip armor on it that we crafted with world map materials.

• Warlord
      Warlord commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair point giving the fact that those won't have atlas access till later. So either it will be subject to change for a later date or it will be branch xp only.

However if claiming the rider is cheap enough like 100-300 sigils ppl get new content, get a rider on the back of their dragons and can still focus on their main dragon. Better than don't getting new content and using the 300 sigils on something else. Lol
      Last edited by Warlord; 09-05-2017, 01:00 AM.
Working...
X