Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

I Remember When... (Nostalgia Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Remember When... (Nostalgia Thread)

I haven't been playing this game for long compared to some old-timers, but I enjoy hearing about the game before I started playing. And the nostalgia of big things that happened in the game (good or bad - *cough* sync errors)

I remember when emojis could only be seen in black and white

Add yours below...

I remember when this game only had two teams -- Lunar and Dragonscull

Comment

Fighting my hardest for Ladon. I love that purple divine

Comment

I remember when event prizes used to be insanely good...where 2k rubies were in some prize tiers that didn't require many points...and when the game reset every few months completely, I think that was before PG even bought the game...

Comment

i remember when there wasn't so much complaining all the time. and people enjoyed the game for what it is...a game.

oh wait...

CampusLifer PGJared Echo thanks for all y'all do. This game is a great distraction from work! Ha!
          Last edited by Peadawg; 09-01-2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Texreb
            Texreb commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like that was before PG took over the game😭😭😭

• Cameron90
            Cameron90 commented
            Editing a comment
            I feel like you haven't been playing long enough to remember that...

I remember when most wars were fun and teams liked to have wars

Comment

Peadawg <3

Comment

.......Sync.......Sync........Sync.........
              Have you tried reinstalling
              .......Sync........Sync........Sync........

Comment

When gold was the highest tier and only had a few dragons

Comment

When the original blackblood was ran and when the infinite battles was on. Both fun events

Comment

When defense counter didn't exist, wars didn't cause sleepless nights and ex-top teams could take the 250-250 tie to a new diamond team without losing their face. 😁

When you saw a Lv 50 player and thought he was a god bc you were a Lv 13 noob with no chance to scratch his base

Comment

When the game was fun and hard work actually let you achieve something

Comment

I remember Ashenvale Alliance, monthly player feedback threads, and feeling like my concerns mattered.

Comment

I remember when gold chests had real loot - 5k eggs, 110 health pots 120 dragon attack, etc.

I remember when Bronze chests had rubies.

I remember when 'Treasure hunt was useful and you would spend 3 or 4 hours each of the two days for a few hundred chests.

I remember when events gave 2k rubies and 15 energy packs in a single tier and that was easy to hit.

I remember when some players bases were hard and you didnt cake walk them while asleep.

And when Divines were well Divine and special.

Comment

I remember...

Green Tier being the top tier and Ettin was the absolute best

When Diamond League was created because the top teams in both platinum leagues (yes, just two) wanted to battle it out

Level 50 being a big player in Diamond League

10 crashes an hour and my iPhone 5 overheating if I played more than 45 minutes

When players could get 22k rubies from a single event

Darja being GOD and being disgusted someone could spend $100 on a game (lololololol)

Having events be every other week ish?

The War of Infinite Battles event and being both leader and flag bearer (highest level) the first time. I couldn't even play because my base kept exploding every 10 seconds.

Joining Rulith at level 6 and being amazed by the level 12 on the team

When I hit 1m medals ❤️

Falling in love with Dima, the sexy thing that she is

When chests were added to the game, and then when runes became a thing.

When the cloak research also made the cooldown timer on cloak longer

Joseph answering my support tickets 99% of the time, and being compensated when something went wrong. For instance, when I equipped fireball to my Hydron and it never fired but used the consumable, and Joseph gave me 5 fireballs as compensation.

So so much more...

Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
                            Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
                            How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
                            Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
                            All Breeding Paths
                            Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
                            Dragon's, etc.

Social:
                            Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
                            Twitch

Comment

• Indi123
                              Indi123 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I still love Dima!!! Most beautiful dragon in the game IMO.
                          Working...
                          X