Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Joining with no healed dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining with no healed dragons

Why can I chose to attack when I have no healed dragons, as it just requires an "Are you sure?" okay, but when I try to join an invite it will not let me. It's really annoying when trying to help on xp runs, especially if I'm in the middle of egg missions and only have one dragon available that I forgot to heal before I said I would help. Couldn't there be an "Are you sure?" question that you can click yes and join anyway.

That will be a nice change to be implemented.
    It is annoying...

Comment

Keep ryuu on your roster if you want to avoid this.
      _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

Yeah this is annoying. Although, ryuu in roster is a good workaround for it

Comment

Or just get ember and keep him at lv1. 13s heal time plus you can use deathgaze to clean out farms

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            This. Always in my roster for said reason

• Drexion
            Drexion commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup that's all I use him for

I agree, you should be able to join battles with no healed dragons. Just heal in the battle or they skip you attack turn. This will allow the attacker to get BONUS xp and medals....

Comment

I understand the workarounds with Ember and Ryu, and have used them as such before. But sometimes when I'm hunting food and running egg missions I'll use a single dragon that is not Ember. And I usually keep Ryu when I can but have a tendency to use him on accident or not pay attention at the wheel and he gets automatically chosen as my first to fly.

I'm not saying it happens all the time and when I'm in the middle of helping on runs with a single dragon I rarely forget to heal right away . . . it's usually when I'm running or just logged in after I have been running and someone asks for back up and I forget to heal on the first one. It's annoying and honestly I see no reason why I can choose to fly with no healed dragons but I can't back up someone with no healed dragons. Sounds like it would be an easy workaround.

Comment

• Mechengg
              Mechengg commented
              Editing a comment
              I run around hunting food and doing egg missions all the time. I still keep ember on my roster 100% of the time, if a token mission pops up with Ember that is the absolute best scenario that can happen since he can run bases way easier than any other dragon.

I do understand it is a work around, but consider using it to your advantage and always having a healed dragon to join runs or do stuff with.

When i log off if i have no dragons healing i always remove all drags except for ember since his missions are easiest to do when they refresh while i'm offline.

It very well could be easy for them to implement, however the priority should be lower then the other big issues they are trying to fix right now like sub league changes.

That's what Ember is for; keep it at level 1. It heals quickly.

Comment

• Dakhunter
              Dakhunter commented
              Editing a comment
              at least with ember, you can do deal 5M damage easily or defeat a certain base easily. Just use hau to sand a whole base then ember deathgaze one by one and you finish the mission in one run . Its much better than keeping frigg and then have to remove the mission

Pocket grinch do not care for this. Buy packs and hope they think about you when they holding 10 hour meetings about "changing embers name to gold digger". #sheep #15secmemorymafia
            Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

Working...
            X