Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Super Sigil Chest drop rates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Sigil Chest drop rates

Hi,
    I think many of us are curious as to how many sigils we get from 10 chests. Has anyone pulled 10 yet? Please let us know what you got!

Thanks!

Teammate opened 70, didn't get anything over 225 sigils.....or 250 or whatever
    Last edited by MrJonesy; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• kenshiki
      kenshiki commented
      Editing a comment
      opened 40 and got over 6000+

I was lucky with 2 openings where I got 1000 and 500 in 2 opening. Pretty worth it if you are lucky.

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      Now you see why odds/sample pulls "weren't possible"...

We have been posting our figures in the other thread. Can we keep them all together?

(i don't care which one, just lets pick one lol)

Comment

1000 sigil drop seems to be 1% or less drop chance
      This seems to be a much worse deal than last time as no additional timers, eggs , etc.

Now it is also 1k more expensive.

Comment

Some of my drops

Comment

• Texreb
          Texreb commented
          Editing a comment
          Waste of money.. oh wait didn't expect anything else with pg

The drops are totally out of balance. A team mate of mine got 4000 sigils in 10 chests. Meanwhile I got 750 in my first 10 chest and 775 in my second 10 chests. That's an 80% difference.

Save your money the odds are not worth it. As usual PG got blinded with greed by hiking the price up by 1K rubies and making sure that not too many people benefit from them. Let's not even remind ourselves how they increased the sigils cost this season already, then increased the sigil chests my 1K.

I fondly remember Winter season when we simply had Double Sigils in ALL chests including bronze... the game was still great back then and not overly greedy like today 😔

Comment

• EmrahT
          EmrahT commented
          Editing a comment
          4k sigils from 10 chests is very very lucky.... saw it "nowhere" before, and i saw some screens and heared about some drops.
          That means your friend had 3-4 legendary drops, and 2 or 3, was 1000k sigils which is very very lucky...

• DracolichKing
          DracolichKing commented
          Editing a comment
          1000k sigils?!lol >)

My teammate needs just under 2000 sigals to get Emerald KInnarus in one week. Is it worth getting a value pack? Are there still sigals in gold chests?

Comment

• DracolichKing
          DracolichKing commented
          Editing a comment
          No, buddy.
          If you are in sapphire+ league, you can easily get 2000 sigils from team prize and next week event without spending a penny

I only had enough rubies for a single opening of 10 but I think I got pretty lucky with over 2000 sigils
        Attached Files

Comment

.228 sigils/gem is the number I'm getting for the Picts on these forums. Anyone have more data for better numbers?

Comment

highest i got was 75 out of a 10 pull bs if you ask me

Comment

I opened 50 chests and got around 7k sigils. Does any know know if those chest are only available this weekend? Or next weekend as well? Hanks.

Comment

Pg minimum per chest should be 500. Not 25.

But as per usual .....
                Commend my persistence ^.^

Comment

• Ian
                  Ian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No comment .-.

• EmrahT
                  EmrahT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  "minimum" , thats too much... think what 10 chests are meaning if maximum is 1000k... per 10 chests 7000-8000 sigils ? No way... That way just for 20k rubis you can finish a whole line and still have sigils to use... with a bit more even finish the event.

You must understand that that is a present and a insult for those who spent...
                  At least in average 1k+ sigils for 5k was what i saw... some got near 600 unluckily, how i heard some 3-4 k from 10 chests... in average it will be somewhere over 1k+ sigils.

• Ian
                  Ian commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Emrah, this game is designed for those who spend

It's about time pocket grinch cut a little slack and make it fun game wide

Even the spenders want to lyn*h most of pg. outside forum and in game, many have mentioned what they would do to pg because the greed is non stop

I don't understand how pg can put 250 and 1000 in the same drop rate. That's ludicrous. Make 250 an epic drop not a legendary one. I refuse to open these chests because the amount of sigils I need vs the rubies spent still won't get me merkt unless I drop $250 bucks and I'm not spending another dime on this game.

Comment

• gox1201
                  gox1201 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Merkt is rubbish, whatever you do, don't spend to get him. He is absolute junk

From what I am seeing, the average seems to be about 25% of rubies to sigils

Comment

Yes do not spend for Merkt BUT both Kinn and Bori are definately well worth getting. Idk if we will see soo good dragons soon. Rember these we orginaly sooo bad they had to be over tuned to keep up season incentive. Sure sigl chest isn't the best value ever but its a fairly direct route to get something you may want, and this is an invaluable scarcity in WD.

Comment

Working...
                  X