Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Event for week of Aug 21st. Breed or PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event for week of Aug 21st. Breed or PVP?

What is your guess?

Breed. They haven't deviated from breed/build every two weeks for at least 6 months if not longer iirc. Since both events are great for revenues I'm not anticipating any scheduling changes.

Comment

• Lutrus
      Lutrus commented
      Editing a comment
      You're forgetting the last feed event pushed fort event out 5 weeks from the prior fort, making the following fort event only have a 3 week difference. Breed event however has remained uninterrupted as you say.

I'm guessing PVP. They usually like to end a season on a breeding event.

Comment

I'm hoping pvp. An extra week of gathering tokens would be awesome.
      ZenWarriors - always looking for active players

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too!

Breeding has to be i think.

Comment

email about a contest saying "which will help you in the next breed event" so yeah probably breeding

Comment

I think PVP, because we had 2 RSS events in a row. Usually it goes in the order RSS, PVP, RSS, PVP. (Breeding is a RSS event too). I'm not sure if we had 3 RSS events in a row before...And yes they like to end the season on a breeding event.

Comment

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            "every 4 weeks breeding" > your expection . It was a time where we had that again ... pvp, fortification, food, and then breeding came

If they do what they did last time, it will be breeding. But the bottom line is that nobody knows. lol

Comment

Just so everybody is aware i have posted my event tracker below. Here are some points from it:

- Breeding has been every 4th event consistently
            - Feeding has been every 9th event since it was brought back, and has taken over a Major event each time
            - Fort was pushed 1 week to adjust the feeding event of June14th so feeding took over the major event

Make your own conclusions but i'm going to be putting my money on BREEDING from own own personal analysis of the data/facts available

Comment

• gaza8143
              gaza8143 commented
              Editing a comment
              Older events prior to conquor
              Breed
              Tug of War
              Fort
              Team Gauntlet
              Breed
              KotH
              Conquor
              Fort
              ToW
              Breed
              Team Gauntlet
              Fort
              The Dragon Games
              Breed
              Conquor

• Mechengg
              Mechengg commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for posting! That is in chronological order right with the last conquer event overlapping my chart?

• gaza8143
              gaza8143 commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry inverse, ill throw them into a table like yours.

Mechengg damn looks like KotH is off rotation as well.

Comment

• Mechengg
              Mechengg commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes agreed. PG can comment but I would surmize that it's because the CTF event is an easier transition point for the introduction of the MegaCoins. Simple timing intervals, less programming changes, set points for evaluation of the new tier prize limits. Again that's just an assumption but it's what makes most sense.

Jared can take a stab at it when he gets back if he wants

So yes my guess is breeding still then followed by KOTH if they can get the mega coin attack system up and running on that specific event.

• gaza8143
              gaza8143 commented
              Editing a comment
              I prefer the raid system to be honest

Oh what do you know...

BREEDING IT IS

http://www.wardragons.info/calendar.html

Comment

Working...
            X