Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Next season changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season changes

PGJaredEggToken Next season they should release first 4 dragons at once. This would help players so then they don't miss out on the rewards from claiming boxes for event materials. And then they can pick a dragon better and not have to wait or pick the wrong dragon. Also they should shorten events to 3 days and have 2 every week. (Example) event starts Wednesday and ends Saturday. Next starts Sunday and ends tuesday. This would help players get sigils faster and get farther into game. Please leave feedback and a like so we can make this happen I'm sure a lot of players would agree to this.
    Last edited by Jayjohn643; 4 weeks ago.

Well, releasing them in a bit later timing is their marketing strategy, so I really don't think they will stop it. Also, it probably has a meaning to prevent people from getting bored in the middle of the season. It will bother me if prizes and dragons released later are way better, but unless so, I think it's ok.

Comment

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you talking about? I have Zamrok and Drakius at the same lvl. Drakius's attack power is stronger, mainly because I have runes on him and don't on Zamrok. But still Zamrok is significantly stronger against tough bases. Mystic Winds deflects mage shots...OP. The defenders charge the mages 3 times ... and Zamrok deflects all 3 shots. Superheated breath is so much better now that they made the changes to it. I never run out of rage with this dragon. Winds prevents the rage loss and Lights earns the rage. Zamrok is a complete beast - Nice job PG on creating a great warrior! Drakius dies when there are too many defenders throwing repairs.

Drakius is a strong tank, with a few of the best resists in the game. Vampiric Touch is amazing, you could destroy 6 towers (including perch) within the duration and the health gained back costed 1 rage. Sacrifice is great in tough situations where you don't have enough rage. I'M NOT SAYING THAT DRAKIUS IS BAD, I'M SAYING THAT ZAMROK IS BETTER AND CERTAINLY NOT BAD! (in my opinion)

• Jayjohn643
      Jayjohn643 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's probably because I haven't gotten northern lights or his resist yet. My zamrok is only 6 same with my drak but my drak can take better bases than my zamrok🤔 I have his gold stone and I'm about to evolve him to green this next breeding event same with drak. Once I get northern lights will he be better?
      Last edited by Jayjohn643; 4 weeks ago.

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      Jayjohn643 Northern Lights is what gives Zamrok rage and provides invincibility. It will make Zamrok better once he unlocks the shield.You have to use mystic winds properly to make Zamrok very good. Use right before you get hit with projectiles/mage shots. Drakius doesn't have an attack spell while Zamrok has superheaed breath. Drakius is probably stronger VS certain xp bases but certainly not in war (Defenders throwing repairs).
      Last edited by Sparkneo; 3 weeks ago.

EggToken PGJared
    Also, I have a suggestion for silver chests and runes.
    Silver Chests (No one purchases them with rubies because they are over priced and drops are always rune dust or a rare rune) Rare Posion Resist, Rare Evasion, 500 Rune Dust Are these worth 1/2 of 10 Gold Chests? No

Suggestion: Add new runes to silver chests. Examples: Rare Ammo, Rare Sorcerer Range (Target 4 towers, increase attack), Rare Flamethrower, Epic Mystic Winds, Epic Vamp Touch, Epic Ice Turret Resist, Epic Starburn, Legendary Dissipate, Legendary Cloak Healer (Heal while cloaking), Legendary Lightning Shock (Increase chain lightning damage and freeze all projectiles in air), legendary Crystalline Shield.
    Some defensive runes: Rare Ice turret striker, Rare Lightning Ice Combo (Increase damage and HP of Ice Shield), Epic Cannon Stun (Increase damage and while cannon super shot is activated, give a stun to the dragon), Epic Rage Drain (Steal +1/2 rage from mage), Legendary Supershot Island (Up to 3 extra supershots can be activated on the island with that rune), Legendary Storm Shields (Storm Increase Damage and shield each other), Mythic Fire Turret Frenzy (Increase attack speed of fire turrets)
    - Remove Common Rune Dust drops from silver chests.
    - Increase Rune Dust drops to 10k rune dust (Rare)
    - Guarantee 1 legendary rune every 10 chests and 1 epic every 5 chests.
    - Change the Bonus to 50. After opening 50 silver chests, claim the bonus of 1 Season Related Rune (Mythic or Legendary) For example, during this season: Legendary Earthquake (For Kinnarus)
    - Allow you to claim silver chests while super sigils are replacing them.
    - Remove the silver chests from the season branches (trying to make these harder to get - can only buy with rubies) Replace the Silver Chests in the season branches with Egg Tokens/Timers (rare resources)

Comment

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      What do u think? Maybe add mage resists: Rage stolen from red mages are halved. Or a spell that can be used once per battle: Take 75% less damage from 1 island. Just my thoughts...and plz don't create another dragon like Abbraxas or Nydryr

Should I start a new topic for this?

Comment

• Jayjohn643
      Jayjohn643 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes it would help spread the word, I think that it's a great idea, silver chests are almost useless with current runes inside 😕 So create a topic and spread it👍
Working...
X