Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Next Season's Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War Dragons Yesterday at 2:36pm Β·
    Nightmares lurk below...
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a warrior with seething spark TBH
      Pretty cool though, intrigued to see his confirmed spell set

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for posting ITIL
      Mechengg It does look like it might have seething spark. I think this is the discount warrior. Hopefully, it is better than Abbraxas and Nydryr

Someone please post the sorcerer here! It's on Facebook

Comment

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      So others can see

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a reason you can't link it yourself?

I think the design is cool but will need some unique spells to really pull together the whole spider effect.

Most of the ladies on my team are creeped out hard lol

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      I can't link it myself because the device complains about size of the file and dimension size.

If they have unique spells, PG has to add some cool new runes.

Warrior:
    Seething Spark
    Shield Blast(special)
    Earthquake
    Archer Resist

Hunter:
    Elemental Barrier
    Sand
    Cloak
    Lightning Resist

Sorcerer:
    Enfeeble
    Sacrifice(i think white)
    Northern Lights(heal)
    Flak Resist

these spells aren't in any order of when they are unlocked but they are simply what the fall dragons will have... saw all this on the twitch stream, the sorcerer was from when they were swapping dragons it ahowed the spell set underneath the little pictures!

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job PG on the hunter!! Warrior looks decent; only problem is archer resist. But still looks very nice! Great job on sorcerer, with flak resist. Way to regenerate health and rage! Looks great! πŸ‘

PGJared Pixxel dunno what was wrong with the entirety of Twitch the other day, but most people missed the stream. We're less than a week away from the next season.

Would you please put something up in the Town Hall?? If you're ready to preview them on stream, you should be ready to post them for people who don't/can't participate in Twitch streams.

​​​​​​​Thanks.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      You can always watch a replay of it on their previous twitch video's?

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      Not if you still can't access Twitch...

Point is, it's a big thing that caused some friction last go around. They should be releasing info sooner and across all communication platforms simultaneously.

But then, communication has been such a huge sticking point for PG over the past year, I can't say I'm even a little bit surprised that they would do it this way.

• Drexion
      Drexion commented
      Editing a comment
      Twitch fixed the issue where persons couldn't log in I was able to the day after then watched the stream

I take Twitch as a spoiler.. gives people a reason to watch

Nothing against Pixxel , her streams are very informing for lower lvl/new players but only time I watch her stream is to get a sneak peak at new content/changes to game..

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      This time Echo came on to give a preliminary overview of basic abilities and limitations of dragon riders. I just watched it and it was actually decently informative. His contribution was more informative than what i typically witness which was much needed for players of all levels to get a very basic understanding of the big introduction.

• Texreb
      Texreb commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree.. my base argument is PG doesn't need to post something in game yet..if people want to see they should watch the video.. sorry for the people who can't or refuse to use twitch.. but the spoiler for dragons of next season is there

• SuavGlav
      SuavGlav commented
      Editing a comment
      My point is it's pretty late in the season for 'spoilers'. Especially given the feedback, subsequent changes, and resulting uproar from players over Drakius.

SuavGlav Here's something simple I put together for my teams. You'll still have to watch the stream for the dragon rider info :P. Also, the sorcerer spells weren't intentionally previewed (don't know if Sacrifice is white or blue) and /insert usual stuff about things subject to change.

Edit: Also, all dragons will be dark element, which is the same as the gear for Grogg, the seasonal branch rider.
    Last edited by ITIL; 2 weeks ago.
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

They just posted the pics of the dragons and portraits

Comment

Working...
      X