Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Next Season's Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it doesnt generate moolah by the foolish whales, it aint gonna happen...

Comment

• GreenMT
      GreenMT commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe a flying whale will convince the whales.

For next season dragons they should release the first 4 at once and then keep the last one until a later date. This would be a lot easier for players to pick the right dragon instead of wasting sigils on the wrong one or missing out on the rewards from claiming materials for events

Comment

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree, they should release all 4 at once if they are ready. Or at least give spoilers (like they did with morph and aster during the spring). The discounted one, should be a hunter or a sorcerer. I don't want another warrior and also the mythic is probably going to be a warrior.

I was thinking of a resist essence. If you destroy a fire turret, you gain fire turret resist. This only works for the first tower you destroy. (This passive spell can only turn into 1 resist - it stays until the end of the battle). Normal resists are 70% less damage, but I think this one should be 75+ % less damage!

Comment

• Makotora
      Makotora commented
      Editing a comment
      I once thought of that too however in my version, you get the resist of the first tower you damage after casting, costing one rage and you could cast them as many times as you want I think in any balanced form it will be good warriors spell.

• Heimdall
      Heimdall commented
      Editing a comment
      Sparkneo Then i'll put a lvl 1 poison tower at very begining of the base, and your resist will be useless...

• Sparkneo
      Sparkneo commented
      Editing a comment
      Heimdall, You decide when to activate the spell. That would counter your point. Good?

Will there be a break after this season ends and before the next one starts? I think I remember a minievent before this sesson started but I am not positive. Maybe a small event in the middle would give pg some time to get some of the kinks out before releasing the new divine dragons.

Comment

• Jayjohn643
      Jayjohn643 commented
      Editing a comment
      I heard someone say that there is usually a day or two inbetween seasons

This season will end on tuesday and you need to claim prize by wenesday and the next season start on thursday

Comment

Resist essence allows you to put runes of any resist that it generates. If PG releases this passive spell, you could pick up a fire flak or dark flak resist. And maybe first tower you damage, should trigger the resist essence. This way the resist is active against the first tower. I agree @Makotora

Why don't we get special runes in silver chests? Silver chest drops are so bad in the past few months. 99 percent of the time I get a rare or rune dust (excluding the bonus). We need runes that compliment the current seasonal dragons in silver chests. Example: This season, Zamrok was the main warrior, so put mystic winds and superheated breath runes in silver chests. The epic drop rate should be 20% and the legendary drop rate should be 10% (1 in 10 drops is legendary and 1 in 5 drops is epic). Chain lightning runes are so rare, 99 percent don't have even 1. If this makes it too easy to get runes, increase the price of silver chests. (Not as much as those runic chests for whales only) We can get silver chests from the seasonal branch and from battling as normal. EggToken

Comment

I want some dragons that could punish elemental heavy bases.

Hunter with elemental mayhem might be fun. Since you can't really avoid damage completely with that spell, may be assist it with healing mark and dessicating sand storm. Equipped with fire turret, cannon or archer resist.

May be a warrior with elemental barrier, sacrifice, wind wall, overheated breath?

For sorcerer, I want white elemental mayhem, but couldn't think of other spell sets that might be a good and balanced combination want some kind of way to avoid make shots...

well not much hope that PG will consider the request, but just some thoughts since I got bored...

Comment

I agree that we need a dragon that can deal with the elemental towers (fire/ice turret and dark and fire flak). But elemental mayhem is not the way, I don't like that spell. PG needs a new spell that turns flaks and ice turrets against themselves, so that players are forced to build some of the non OP towers. (archers, cannons, lightning) We have reverse projectiles - turns projectiles against themselves and we have mayhem which turns storm and lightning against themselves.

We need a Elemental Apocalypse!! This would be a circle of light around the dragon. Once the dragon gets hit, it is absorbed into the circle and shot out back at the the towers. (Dragon takes no damage from Flaks and Ice Turrets)

Hunter with elemental apocalypse, cloak, crumble to dust and cannon resist
        Sorcerer with swarm of ghosts (I mentioned early in this forum), spell flux, umbral spike and fire turret resist
        Warrior with elemental barrier, freeze, sacrifice and resist essence (mentioned in forum)
        Sorcerers can avoid mage shots with mystic winds, cloak or white reverse projectiles. Maybe white reverse projectiles reflects mage shots and disables all super shots on the island.

Comment

Is that really right? My impression is that dragons are generally overpowered vs equivalent towers. E.g. People at level 100 have dragons that can generally defeat bases 10-30 levels higher than fhanselves.

Comment

• XoOoOoX
          XoOoOoX commented
          Editing a comment
          It depends of the dragon.
          Can you please show us the fall dragons?
          At least the hunter 😉?

• Sparkneo
          Sparkneo commented
          Editing a comment
          But some players that are lvl 170 (example) have 5M defenses while others have 20M defences. It depends on the defense and please consider wars where there are so many defenders!

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          I would actually agree that this is the general consensus out there. Players can typically hit 10-30 levels above their own.

There are a ton of factors here but i'd say that is accurate. There are some players who have absolutely garbage bases, so that definitely swings the numbers one way. There are also some players (but considerably less) who have absolute garbage dragon power because they overleveled, haven't bred the proper tier dragons and their divines are capped way below what they should be. This swings the numbers the other way. But on average i'd say people should be and are hitting 10-30 levels above their own with an appropriate roster of at least 2 relevant divine dragons against a mediocre built base.

Standard deviation numbers on this however are very very large and skewed towards the upper range.

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
        Is that really right? My impression is that dragons are generally overpowered vs equivalent towers. E.g. People at level 100 have dragons that can generally defeat bases 10-30 levels higher than fhanselves.
        It depens on level. From old times you know that after gold was released there was a high step at level 84. With that Dragon which was limited to about 300+k power, got the chance to go over 3-5 million points of power. Depends on dragon and runes of course.

A example from myself. Before level 84 i was able to beat bad build level 90-100 bases . After i got the level 84, i upgraded my Nightshade to level 15 ( similar to a expert gold tier ) and was able to beat at best a level 237 player if i am not wrong.

So it depends on how the bases are build! As some already said... a level 200 player can have a 7-8M base, and a other one can have a 40M base.
        That level dont show the right power. If a player have for example build a large balanced base full of level 20 towers for example... and a other one build just at half of the map level 25-30 towers, so with similar effort probably the one with higher but less towers win that battle by far !!!

Now where you said level 100 players.... In our time when we used Amarok alot , others with Hugin and more... We had no white spells, and the spellset wasnt mixed much. So warriors had there blue explosive shield which was for them the top of probably a time.
        Actually the people have the highest class of divines , and even at green tier they are able to overcome these old dragons by far. You maybe can say that for similar bases its unfair, but with many changes the new towers made that unbalance undone again.
        Its hard to compare... but a kinnarus at a low class player will probably destroy much higher levels , as older dragons at similar "power" ( just a number- spells and skill isnt calculated)

Btw we cant compare the level of every player with there stenghth ... i mean players who hah 2016 a level of 200 was able to do this with that days max level weapon... Probably after 8-9 month today that max level weapon is much greater, where that days people was struggeling with level 25-30 weapons where today its over 40 .

There are many points over time why thats hard to say. And as you know before a huge difference in level wasnt necessary to get or envolve dragons higher. Just now with obsidian there is a near 80-100 level jump at once.

And even if we have today level 500++ player in game... that means not they are better then a level 350-400 if that people could have a max base aswell.
        At least the biggest difference in a success or defeat is the "defender" in a match...

A easy undefended game can be extreme hard with defender which can use tacticly supershots , hammers or boosts...
        And of course the type of dragon plays a big role anytime.

At the end there are still many bad build bases, and there is no perfect base, maybe just to counter some special types better or please them.

Comment

Can we see extract essence on the hunter? Since these will be obsidian tier dragons it would be great to see a obsidian tier spell kit.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Can we see it on the warrior or something different? Hunters have always had SE, might be fun to give it to someone else for a change

It could bring back a bit of viability to the warrior tier, the ability to pick up better shields or AOE attacks based on what the next portion of the base looks like

• Lutrus
            Lutrus commented
            Editing a comment
            Mechengg I think that would only be viable for a warrior if they had something to quickly kill a tower, like seething spark, superheated breath, spell flux or something of the like. Else the infamous storm, ice, flak combo will stop it cold.

• Sparkneo
            Sparkneo commented
            Editing a comment
            Extract on Warrior is actually a really good idea, Warrior are usually the most boring but this turns it around! Maybe change the spells in EE to best fit a warrior!

EggToken CampusLifer PGJared
          please show us the draft.
          visual is not the main aspect players will discussed.
          we want to see the spells and we want to avoid a roll back with amendments during the season as u guys did during the summer season.
          Let us provide you with feedbacks about the spells quickly, it will leave you some times to adjust spells combination before the new season if needed.
          if everything is done in quick and dirty approach, you will have tons of angry messages...
          Let's be proactive and let us see those new beasts, at least 1 dragon of each class.
          thx in advance.

Comment

• Sparkneo
            Sparkneo commented
            Editing a comment

• Chromat1
            Chromat1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea why would they show anything now???, they want people to pish to the limit with this season. I dont like how the game is handled often but dont agree they need to reveal anything until the season start.

Hi. I don't personally work on seasons, dragons, spells or events. I don't have any special information. In fact, I learn about these things the same way you do --- from official news items in the game and on this forum.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            To be honest dude you are being quite pushy....just wait until they are released.
            Nothing you say or no amount of people you tag is going to get it released any sooner. Right now it's more getting to the point of annoying rather than a nice request

^^^^ What Mechengg said

Comment

There is a picture of a fall divine on WarDragonGame in Facebook. I couldn't post the pic here because it exceeded the maximum of 500000 bytes.

Comment

Working...
            X