Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Next Season's Dragons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Season's Dragons

Any suggestions for next season's divine dragons? Spells/names/pics/anything? Does anyone have an idea what dragons are coming this fall? Any ideas of New Spells that might be coming?
    I was thinking... Sorcerer: Invincibility, Reverse Projectiles, Spell Flux, Lightning Resist
    Hunter: Cloak, Healing Mark, Noxious Vines, Dark Flak Resist
    Warrior: Elemental Barrier, Mystic Winds, Starburn, Fire Turret Resist
    Additional Dragon (discount for 2 weeks): [Hunter: Crumble To Dust, Desiccating Sand, Resurrection, Cannon Resist

Maybe Spell Flux should be Dodo Guardian, but that would be just like Kinn.

Comment

Wow Cloak on a hunter that's imaginative!

Personally I don't care what they bring out, it'll probably get changed after the initial introduction anyway. Either that or more likely they'll be too expensive to acquire.

Event dragons don't have any uniqueness to them anymore, they are just the new tier of dragons, nothing to get excited about or interested in while the current season is still in progress, nor even afterwards when they are introduced.

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, they don't have much uniqueness anymore. Sage was a copy of Tarand, this season's dragons were upgraded versions of old dragons, Fae was a copy of Tengu.

• Dravoz
        Dravoz commented
        Editing a comment
        The Obsidian stone for the next divines will be 10000 sigils. But it's okay, because they'll run the mini assault event 3 times to make up for the increase.

We don't get to choose/suggest Season dragon spells. That's all up to PG.

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        I know we don't get to choose, but we can suggest things and PG can change it. For example, most of us didn't like the lockdown on Borgian, this season. So PG changed it to cloak. PG does decide but if they make bad choices; no one will get the divines and they won't make enough money.

We're in the process of putting together a preview for Fall Season's new Dragons. I've seen some of the early designs so far and they're spooooOoOOoOoooooky. You guys will get to see them first so we can field feedback on spells.

Comment

• DerGeist
        DerGeist commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't wait to see them!

• SuavGlav
        SuavGlav commented
        Editing a comment
        +1 every single thing Red said.

• SuavGlav
        SuavGlav commented
        Editing a comment
        "However, keep in mind that each change we do make takes time to code review, test, QA, etc. before they can go live, and this takes time. We do want to avoid delaying a season though, so it can become a tricky situation."

Then start the process... sooner...?

I am not sure which spell PG will select for the new dragons. But I hope, one of them will have a WHITE CLOAK spell That would be the best spell ever

Comment

• YellowMonkey
        YellowMonkey commented
        Editing a comment
        Wait, I want to change my comment. If it's a ghost dragon then shouldn't the white cloak be a passive spell and automatically cloak the dragon when it's not firing shots?

This would look almost like a strobe light affect! 🤣😂🤣

• EggToken
        EggToken commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds a little too OP, but it sounds like fun to fly with some Daft Punk playing in the background.

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        White dissipate!! I'm not sure exactly what dissipate is, but I know it's like cloak and does damage. Yeah, balancing it with ballista/storm/archer resist is a good idea.

White cloak sounds very cool for a ghost dragon. Many ppl will decide to go for it.

Comment

• MikeGoN2GetU
        MikeGoN2GetU commented
        Editing a comment
        That spell should NEVER exist. way too powerful.

• Frequincy
        Frequincy commented
        Editing a comment
        I Agree with Mike way too OP

EggToken you guys could always try a 3 attribute only dragon. White cloak, steal essence, flak resist. Done.

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        If those were the spells for the 3 spell dragon, I would be cool with it but there are many divine. If all were 3 spell dragons, they would be weaker than other seasonal divines.

The most OP dragon ever: White Cloak, Extract Essence, Dodo Guardian, Flak Resist

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        GO? Does that stand for game over?

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        Galvanic Overlord

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh ok Mechengg

Dravoz Assualt doesn't make up 10000 sigils. We need a new way of earning sigils for the Obsidian stone

Comment

• Dravoz
        Dravoz commented
        Editing a comment
        I was being sarcastic. We were promised additional ways to earn sigils to make up for the cost increase. As you say, the mini event doesn't even come close to making up the difference.

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh! Sigil missions were requested before. Thanks mech! That post has a lot of new content proposals.

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Now that makes sense Dravoz lol

Zombie dragon that eats the brains of other dragons to acquire their skills. Hopefully that is a termite so it can eat wood to lvl up.

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Why use wood to lvl up the dragon? There is no problem with food! Zombie dragon sounds cool for a fall theme!

• SuavGlav
        SuavGlav commented
        Editing a comment
        are you not playing the same feeding event as the rest of us?

can you find and transfer me 750k food plz? 😂

I want to see a shade\ghost spell! Visually, the dragon starts being surrounded by shadowy ghosts! The towers are surrounded by purple ghosts.
      The dragon loses 15 percent of its full health, then towers are dealt damage equal to the damage of a fireball. (2 rage)
      Something like this would be cool.☺
      ​​​​​

Comment

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        This would be a red spell and if it were to be blocked by a red mage, the red mage is instantly destroyed!

can we put a Nuke spell on a dragon. It takes zero rage and blows up the entire base as soon as it is detonated.

Comment

• Mechengg
        Mechengg commented
        Editing a comment
        *Can only be used in an airplane mode setting*

EggToken

Please look out that you dont overdo the sigils need per line.... in last autumn season it was near 17k sigils need for 1 line inside that 3 month....
      Later the winter season had need over 20k sigils per line( but we had special chests with double amount double chance for sigils)... and after it the spring season dragons had need near 25k sigils per line ( here we had again double chance chests )...

Now our actual one was going over 28k sigils per line...at the moment no special but instead of it mini assault events, where we pay aswell for it and where it cant compensate all compared to last seasons. Without special chests so far.
      As any next season the dragons at line was as strong at max as last final dragon.

So i just want to say... you will add obsidian but dont increase just the sigils for that ,... probably it will go over 30k if it is going how last times.. or even more...

The prizes need to be better after a time... i mean where 25 goldchests and 5k eggtoken are the max... for better prizes it has to be higher.

You should decrease the sigils need for lower tiers now... or how to say... make it more compact.
      In past prizes inside lines got decreased and sigils per prize got increased...

That has to be different now... and be changed again to a better state... and beside that more mythic fragment and eggtoken prizes should be add
      At least inside 1 season there are many many extra prizes to get with sigils too.

Maybe you even will change some prizes at sideline or at main line... Dont you think a topic in forum would help about this ? I mean i hate for example to use sigils on avatars , and would lovely skip them , they are not worth for me that effort.
      Last edited by EmrahT; 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• jobone
        jobone commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. Perhaps they could keep the same prizes (last seasons cost), but shift left with the non obsidian dragons.

• Sparkneo
        Sparkneo commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed. It is getting way to expensive. They should lower the emerald stone to 1000 sigils. And the obsidian should be 1250 or something like that. We don't want the extra prizes with the stone, if it makes the cost go up. Avatars are not nessessary. They should come with the evolve stone (but not increase the cost). Egg token and mythic fragments should be doubled, if the price stays the same. What do u guys think about this?

Also in the main line, I think energy packs and inner fires should be there. The limited time branch would be better if the prizes were new runes. Example: Legendary Vamp Touch, Epic Thunderbolt, Rare Ammo, Mythic Rising Pheonix, Common Shield Blast. If PG doesn't introduce any new runes for all the new spells that are coming out; they should start putting health and attack runes! (So all dragons can have runes) Runic Chests should cost less than gold chests. Any spell sets that you thought of for the mythic warrior? Also, remove evasion runes from the game. Any thoughts?

Comment

• Jayjohn643
        Jayjohn643 commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree they should add new runes and take out the evasion runes, they are useless
    Working...
    X