Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something new...

EggToken Echo

I just wanted to let you know how boring the game has gotten. It is just increasingly expensive towers and dragons, broken events and nothing new. Just wanted to let you know...charging more and more for the essentially the same crap over and over isn't fun. Just check the game's ranking in the app store...I think that says it all.

We have the new event errr mini event. That's new and exciting. Take something old from the past and make it new by running during the weekedays when people are busy working and make it cost energy so people can't have fun trying to do their best without having to burn a precious in game currency. That's something panda.

Comment

• Panda
      Panda commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol gouging players is not new...

We're always working on them (new things, that is).

Comment

• odie1993
      odie1993 commented
      Editing a comment
      Dravoz and SilentOne I think i covered those 2 things with my last 2 questions.

• Dravoz
      Dravoz commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes, level 60 towers are desperately needed too. I feel so bad for players that have max towers right now. They are having no fun at all. PG will address this soon as they really, really care about player experience.

• Rakic
      Rakic commented
      Editing a comment
      Why stop at lvl 60? Pg could increase revenue by dropping lvl 100 towers. Manaty, a few others ,and the hackers would "spend" to max them all in one night anyway. Then pg could increase revenue again by dropping a new tier of dragons in sept/oct. I mean there are a few people who have max tier dragons and that is the criteria for new releases. No one should be able to reach end game status. It should be like a walk that never ends to hell if your feet or your credit card hand have blisters...No one needs to be able to stop and smell the roses and enjoy their purchase for a while. You should always keep walking on a journey with no end. So let's crank out those towers and if you run out of dragons ideas we could do with ettin and klax or any other reskins. The important thing is that there is no end to the journey.

How about a change ir addition to recruiting? A way to search and filter results to say recruit non teamed, activecplayers...?...would help with team building if there was something like this is the hame.

Comment

EggToken Like what honestly? I think at this point there should be some meaning behind the words...

Comment

EggToken , Panda raises a fair point. Is there any new content on the cards? You guys said events were stale 9 months ago and here we are with even less events than there was back then.

Comment

• GBill
          GBill commented
          Editing a comment
          Not true, we had the return of the feeding event that absolutely everyone asked for and enjoys!

Why did we had the skirmish event again, with the sentry thing and team battles? Is the gauntlet event replacing that ?

Comment

• Lx460
          Lx460 commented
          Editing a comment
          When an event isn't run again there is likely one answer why. It doesn't generate enough revenue to be worth it. That's why we won't see infinite battles or blackbloods again as they used to be.

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          I think LX hit the dick on the head.

• SuavGlav
          SuavGlav commented
          Editing a comment
          lmfao Rakic!

You can argue you don't like it, or that we've gone too far, but ...

Clearly the worldmap beta feature is "new" and it's not "minor tweak" --- it's a major, huge different, new thing.

You can argue the changes we're making aren't good enough, but I think we have to agree that the rate at which the worldmap implements changes every couple of months is very drastically different than it was before

In fact, many people complain that it's "too new" and changing the game too drastically?

Last edited by CampusLifer; 5 days ago.

Comment

• GodofNoobz
          GodofNoobz commented
          Editing a comment
          What about the other 99% of people who do not have Beta?

It's the same events over and over with addition of Mini Events.

The only thing that has changed is Event point system. Now you have to work almost twice as hard to get the same event prizes as before.

• SilentOne
          SilentOne commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't exist for the majority of us, neither does the shop in the forge.
          Therefore we aren't getting anything new.

Maybe your elite buddies who have those features can't argue they aren't getting anything new but the majority of the player base can certainly do so.

GodofNoobz:

Here's a couple of new things we've released (aside from worldmap) in the last few months:
        • FireFlak tower
        • Obsidian tier
        • Mail UX improvements & threaded mail
        • Party Bonus
        • @mentions in chat
        • Emerald Mythics (Dissapate, Berserk, Elemental Shield)
        • Assault Event

Comment

• Dravoz
          Dravoz commented
          Editing a comment
          Out. Of. Touch.

• Texreb
          Texreb commented
          Editing a comment
          Fire Flak= trash
          Obsidian=idk not there yet
          Mail= nice but could have done without
          Party bonus= nice add in
          @= good for team playing
          Emerald mystics= idk not there
          Assault event= has improved a lot and good addition( suggestion upping annihilation prizes)

Beta is still boring.. I just left a beta team and only miss the stuff from merchants ( understand how it is still a work in progress, needs a lot of help before it will help the game)

• PurpleFire1
          PurpleFire1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gggggg

Stop removing my posts 😡
          I said: ENHANCING EXISTING FEATURES IS NOT NEW.

So...basically everything mentioned had an increase in cost. So, when you say new...you mean more expensive lol

Comment

how does "increased cost" relate to improved social functions like party bonus, threaded mail, @mention in chat?

Comment

• Panda
            Panda commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll admit threaded mail is nice, @ in comparison to a hugely stagnant game that is just raising price doesn't feel like it's needed. And the party bonus was great...until it got nerfed into being relatively useless.

• Sandberg74
            Sandberg74 commented
            Editing a comment
            No one on our team really care about xp party bonus tbh. Before nerfing yes, now nope. With the insane amount of xp required pr level it doesnt really make a difference.

We need something new, most players don't have access to beta. We need something new that is NOT a new tier, game improvements (e.g. Threaded Mail), or a new tower. The new tier cannot count as a new improvement because low level players cannot even access it. The game improvements (@mentions or threaded mail) is a small change. The new towers don't count because it is not a BIG change like a new event or World Map. Some people build them and some don't, but this doesn't change the cycle of the same events and same Wars. An example of a huge change would be ... a brand new war system (I guess the world map) or maybe a defending event. Idk I just thought of it, The blackbloods attack our bases and you and your teammates defend to earn points. If this were to happen, we would need some new defense items. The assault event is boring and a waste of energy and healing pots (in my opinion).

Aside from the negative stuff...the party bonus was great (but now it is much less than when it was just released). The Mega attacks and removal of the bonus meter+valor was a cool change, but I think the bonus meter and valor was better. (Maybe more glitches). It was good that everyone got a free mega coin.

I wish there was more specific search options. (For example, Low Activity Platinum Teams, Very Active Players w/ No Team, Teamless Players Between lvl _ and _, between Rating _ and _, and Very Active Sapphire II teams) This is for recruiting, finding teams and finding battle options.

Comment

• War fan
            War fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally, I hate the threaded mail. Yes, it sticks eveything together, but it ALWAYS starts with the LAST post, forcing you to scroll to the beginning. This, in my opinion, is poor planning or programming.

As to the party bonus, this is a joke. The MOST I get is 10% of what the base would give me, without multipliers or xp boost. Hardly what I would call an enhancement.

• defpolak
            defpolak commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree the threaded mail should start on the first email in the string, only makes sense.

But to be honest I'm not sure why everyone is harping on the party bonus. When it was first released the first thing I told everyone on my team is to get it in while you can because it won't last. I know I sure as heck did. Honestly the way it was everyone could have maxed their dragons out in days instead of how it should be. If they released it at the current rate it is now there would be no issues.

OK. Point taken -- people want to see more new features (aside from content) which are released to everyone.

Comment

• LordKaiS
            LordKaiS commented
            Editing a comment
            I think what OP means and what most players would like to see is not new additions of existing things such as new dragons, new towers, new lvl requirements. those are existing things with enhancements. The fact that new towers and new dragons coming out so fast is giving ppl less and less hope that they cant even catch up. If you want a horse keeps on running, you put a carrot in front of him, not at the end of the finishing line because he just cant see it and he will just give up.

New Events are what we need as well as new changes in war system, the defense system is so broken is getting ridiculous. War is becoming more of depending on who can stay up 24 hours to defend and win. It is very exhausting. I don't think anybody is enjoying the current war system. let that be defends method or attacks method. On top of that we have the war before start, airplane mode. The list goes on and on.

Some of the games out there have so many different events that tie into so many things. if they are adding the similar social aspect as WD, many players will jump ship. I think many ppl now staying on is solely for the social aspect of WD.

• YellowMonkey
            YellowMonkey commented
            Editing a comment
            Personally, I think it depends on what it is.

Take, for example, if pg created several different base patterns. This has been a major want across many players several times. However, this wouldn't be a "new feature" or "new content".

But, I'm willing to bet the majority of players would love this, spend on moving runes around and stuff.

Plus, unlike enhancing a spell or adding 1 new tower at a time, making many different base layouts could drastically change some of the repetitiveness of attacking the same base pattern over and over.

• Kittens
            Kittens commented
            Editing a comment
            The finish line that the carrot's on is also moving away at mach 3. You can spend a fortune on a supersonic aircraft that flies at mach 4, in which case the finish line starts moving at mach 6, but you can buy a new aircraft that flies at mach 7 for 3 times as much money. Come on, that carrot looks delicious!

Hi LordKaiS. I think I understand the feedback. Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            CampusLifer
            Thank you for answering so many questions and handle with the criticsm beside your work !
            I really admit and am grateful that you take this part and being here for that.
            Last edited by EmrahT; 5 days ago.

• gaza8143
            gaza8143 commented
            Editing a comment
            CampusLifer thanks for taking the time to understand the feedback appreciate if you can run it by the team. Cheers!

I personally enjoy seeing the new and innovative ways pg come up with to screw people. It's like a train wreck you shouldn't watch but it's hard not to. Personally I'm grateful, the farther I fall behind and the more events which I feel like aren't worth participating in for peanuts, the easier it will be to finally quit the game and do something enjoyable.

I have often wondered how masochists get into such a thing, yet here I am punishing myself by playing a game I don't particularly enjoy anymore for "pleasure" or maybe it's just habit. At any rate, I look forward the eventual release of boats and arriving at the point where I have slipped from having relevant material to being 2 to 3 or more tiers behind in dragons and base towers. Maybe then, that will be enough for me to quit. 🙌
          Last edited by Rakic; 5 days ago.

Comment

• Dravoz
            Dravoz commented
            Editing a comment
            Well put. I, like many I suspect, am in the same situation.

• Sandberg74
            Sandberg74 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rak, first step was to admit it. Now it will all be easier 😂
        Working...
        X