Event dragon locked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event dragon locked

I have Zamrok at level 25..He evolves at level 29. Game will not let me level him to that point with xp and food..I dont even care if i dont have the next evolve stone, but i would like to at lease get him to that stage..After hitting the train button, is says i need to breed another legendary Platinum drag in order to evolve him. I dont want to evolve,,just level him to that point. Why cant i go past 25?

Even to train them to certain levels you have to have certain types of their regular tier counterparts.

For example, my Drakius is level 48(Emerald). However, I can't level him more until I have a Mythic Emerald from the regular line.

Comment

It told you to breed a second platinum legendary dragon so my gut feeling is to tell you to breed a secondary legendary dragon. Just my initial hunch though.

I'm not sure if it is obtain the egg or full hatching is required, I've never been capped by dragon tier level :/

Comment

• Dakhunter
        Dakhunter commented
        Editing a comment
        You have to fully hatch it. Getting an egg wont count. Trust me 😂. I had to unlock the garnet gate after taking out frostbiter

• SilentOne
        SilentOne commented
        Editing a comment
        hmmm, you think?
        I mean it could only be saying to breed a legendary Platinum for the fun of it, that could have absolutely nothing to do with why the player is stuck!

The text is misleading it shouldnt say to evolve, it should say to level. It is confusing as every divine seems to have different sub caps within tiers.

Comment

• War fan
        War fan commented
        Editing a comment
        In the past, you had to hatch the dragon for it to count.

Ok,,I found out by Hatching the drag...If you have the required drag in incubator,,,just hatch it...You dont have to breed and hatch..

Comment

• Lutrus
        Lutrus commented
        Editing a comment
        No way.... if you already bred the required dragon, you only need to hatch it... who'd a thunk it?
    Working...
    X