Dear Pixxel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Pixxel

Pixxel if you are going to send spam mail to my email, at least refer to me by the correct username. It is really not a difficult task that they gave you. Not a good look at all.

I second this😡, Wth? I'm not Brice

Comment

Has anyone seen ThighTickler around?

Comment

Go away Panda 🐼🔨!
        seriously, you guys could at least get our usernames right in your mails😡
        Last edited by Dracaron; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Panda
          Panda commented
          Editing a comment
          Calm down ThighTickler, no need to get violent

I am not Owlrager. I know who Owlrager is. However, I am fairly confident that I am not him. Any thoughts Owlrager ?

Comment

• Owlrager
          Owlrager commented
          Editing a comment
          Idk wtf is going on 😂

I was frozensoul

Comment

To be fair...I doubt pixel actually did it. They probably assigned that task to one of the random tech students they picked up that was walking by the front of the office.

Comment

• SuavGlav
            SuavGlav commented
            Editing a comment
            No they didn't, and they are offended that you would even suggest it 😒

Yes, because Pixxel manually types and personally addresses thousands of emails...
          [ITIL isn't my IGN]
          XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

• Rakic
            Rakic commented
            Editing a comment
            Failed mail merge at its best. Bet someone sorted the file and got off by a line somewhere along the way.

• ITIL
            ITIL commented
            Editing a comment
            Rakic, shh must see how many people think that way :P

Mine said 'SexyBeast'. Thanks Pixxel!! 😘

Comment

" Dear Tripod " I was like what the heck Tripods have three legs I only have 2 legs I aint no Tripod. ...Ohh wait a second I think I know where you are going with Tripod, I'll take that compliment any day of the week, thanks!!

Comment

• Indi123
              Indi123 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hahaha

and I am not Ragnar damn it!!!! but feel free to farm him

Comment

Hey there!
              I'm so glad to hear you're signed up to our mailing list!

Please be advised that your in-game name is pulled from our internal database.
              It's definitely possible that your in-game name is out of date so you're welcome to reply to the email to have the marketing team update it manually.

If there is some issue with ALL names appearing mismatched in the most recent mailing, we'll have the data reimported.
              Thanks for letting us know, and there's no need to be condescending.
              Cheers.
              Last edited by Pixxel; 6 days ago.

Comment

• Pixxel
                Pixxel commented
                Editing a comment
                Rakic, that was for Shenanigans, not you. :P
                Your comment came in a minute after.

• Guinievere
                Guinievere commented
                Editing a comment
                My internal name has never ever been Brice😡 So it's certainly not out of date, ugh

• LordKaiS
                LordKaiS commented
                Editing a comment
                but I was never Ragnar NOR DiamondQT, I am cute but that's not my name LMAO

Pixxel - I think all the data is really out of date. I get the email for all my accounts and they are all using names that are over a year and a half old. I think it'd be best to repull that data across the board.
              Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
              Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
              How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
              Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
              All Breeding Paths
              Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
              Dragon's, etc.

Social:
              Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
              Twitch

Comment

• ITIL
                ITIL commented
                Editing a comment
                Be a newbie pleb like me, problem solved \o/

Pixxel If you checked your files and data, you would find that a large majority is incorrectly matched. I would also like to inform you that what I stated was not condescending but mere facts. Sending a mass email or spam mail- not a difficult task by any means, therefor a subjective statement that transforms into a factual statement for anyone with computer know how. "Not a good look at all"- referring to hundreds of paying customers by the incorrect name is 100% a bad look. Not only does it give the appearance that you do not care about each player, but it also shows that each person is just a number on a spreadsheet. So if you could please indicate the condescending nature of my post I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

• GodofNoobz
                GodofNoobz commented
                Editing a comment
                The way you phrased it was very douchy. The email list is pulled from the system and automatically generated. I doubt that she even sees any user names at all when sending bulk emails, on top of that how is she suppose to know what your username is personally.

Saying something along the lines of "pixxel your email database is generating incorrect usernames can you have someone look into that" is way less douchy then you blaming her directly as if she was typing incorrect usernames personally.

And you are just a number to PG, they assigned you your user ID and that's all you are to them, thinking otherwise is just foolish.

• Jeff8682
                Jeff8682 commented
                Editing a comment
                They quit using user id's about a little over a year ago. Now they just identify you by your credit card number and its limit.

Meh.. Pixxel if it was because of old data.. why do I get mails from you to the same email address... Calling me by 3 different names, LMFAO.

Old data, more like we never erase anything and it's bugged like crazy like the rest of the game so sometimes you are x and sometimes y.

Comment

Working...
              X