Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

***new rune!*** fire flak cannon turret rune!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***new rune!*** fire flak cannon turret rune!!

ok a little trolly.... um dear pg, how many free fire flak cannon turret runes are we going to get to commemorate the launching of this spectacular and unbelievably amazing new turret and what do the new runes do ?

There are ice turret runes as well right? And others im assuming

Comment

• FangTheWise
      FangTheWise commented
      Editing a comment
      ya for sure, it's going to increase the distance the ice turret can shoot, and the strength of the shield. *wishful thinking unless a dev states it definitely will happen its all speculation*

We're taking a significant look at runes, research, and spells internally. No set timeline yet since it all depends the scope of the revamp, but we're fully aware of the improvements that should be made to some of the available runes (*cough* I'm looking at you, Storm Striker).

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      And please don't put those runes into tue expensive runic chests. We have plenty of silver chests already and no one is opening them anymore because they have so much useless junks. I opened 20 yesterday for fun and got all rare. Wth. Not even an epic rune to salvage.

How hard would it be.. to actually reward players for opening heaps of chests in a row.. it would do 2 things, clear the market of useless silvers and get people to buy more gold chests, runics etc.

Proposing you give better rewards the more that are opened... So first 10 is junk, 2nd 10 is a 10% increase of a rare/legend.. 3rd 25% etc etc.. then for gold's, guarantee a mythic drop once 3 bonus chests have been claimed in a row.

Something like that should be pretty easy to figure out I expect or at least come up with a plan.

Comment

• Dakhunter
      Dakhunter commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish it's that way so I could use up my 300 silver chests 😂🤣

• laserlight
      laserlight commented
      Editing a comment
      300 lol...I'm over 700, hahaha.
Working...
X