Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Reinstalling the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinstalling the game

Hey there,

I have a question for mates with iOS. I need to reboot the game from the scratch, and I have been given an advice to delete the app from iCloud.

I went to settings, deleted it from iCloud (all data should be gone then).. and nothing happened. I was told, that when I delete the app from cloud, the game will be ready to download from scratch as it was the first time.. so I could fill in my Pocket ID etc.

So I went to App store, I wanted to download the game again, but there it is again, the little cloud icon as if the app was still saved there. When I downloaded it, the application obviously kept all the previous data...

Does anyone have the same experience? Or can anyone tell me how stupid I am because I missed a step in the process and give me advice how to do it right?

Thanks folks!

B.

turn icloud off for a moment before you redownload the game maybe? i use iOS but never use icloud tbh

Comment

• Maleficent
      Maleficent commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't use Cloud either, so I am clueless here.. thanks for the tip, gonna try that one

---- nope, not working either. iCloud matrix is wicked...
      Last edited by Maleficent; 08-07-2017, 08:04 AM.
Working...
X