Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

What If...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What If...

Watching Game of Thrones tonight, i was struck by the potential: What if [instead of spending the last year and a half trying to polish the turd that is the world map?], PG had been putting together a collaboration with GoT? Dany's three dragons slot easily into the three classes, and i couldn't help but think while watching tonight how damn similar it was, and how delicious it could have been.

If only.

Hi Rod,

First of all, happy to see a post from you. I missyou! Hi!

I also think it would be kinda cool. Unfortunately, my understanding is Game of Thrones already has a game studio associated with their IP.

Comment

Wouldn't there be a small problem of trademark infringement?

Comment

• laserlight
        laserlight commented
        Editing a comment
        No....it's called a partnership. But, if CampusLifer is right and they signed an exclusive agreement, then it can't be done.
    Working...
    X