No announcement yet.

Why was I banned ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks. We've done a number of ban reviews today for accounts posted here as well as via support tickets. I have about 80 more support tickets to go through today as well. Please check your status to see if you are still banned. If you are and you do not have a support ticket in, please send a support ticket. If you are banned and you do still have a support ticket that is waiting for a response, please be patient and it will be responded to today.

Comment

Castix:

Re:worldmap. It's an over-constrained problem. Players of the worldmap beta say their biggest complaint is that the rewards/incentives are not sufficient. To fix that, we're going to need to create rewards and iterate on them until they feel right. It's much harder to modify reward systems once they're fully live to the whole player base (see: all the uproar every time we tweak a dragon or other rewards). Trying to get rewards into the beta and iterating on them is obviously in conflict with trying to keep equality of players inside and outside of the beta. One side of the problem has to give. In my opinion, the bigger priority is for us to get this feature "right" before launching it. Perhaps players who are taking part in the beta will get a leg up for a while --- but it's not an irrecoverable difference. There are currently players who started playing War Dragons in 2016 who are rivaling players who had multi-year headstart (some players began playing in 2013, 2014).
      Last edited by CampusLifer; 1 week ago.

Comment

• Rakic
        Rakic commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah spending a lot of money has a way of doing that.

• Indi123
        Indi123 commented
        Editing a comment
        He's probably going to find a way to hack it and sell the hack anyway.

• castix
        castix commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok that makes sense for me. Thank you for your extensive answer

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
      Castix:

Re:worldmap. It's an over-constrained problem. Players of the worldmap beta say their biggest complaint is that the rewards/incentives are not sufficient. To fix that, we're going to need to create rewards and iterate on them until they feel right. It's much harder to modify reward systems once they're fully live to the whole player base (see: all the uproar every time we tweak a dragon or other rewards). Trying to get rewards into the beta and iterating on them is obviously in conflict with trying to keep equality of players inside and outside of the beta. One side of the problem has to give. In my opinion, the bigger priority is for us to get this feature "right" before launching it. Perhaps players who are taking part in the beta will get a leg up for a while --- but it's not an irrecoverable difference. There are currently players who started playing War Dragons in 2016 who are rivaling players who had multi-year headstart (some players began playing in 2013, 2014).
      Am I misunderstanding? Is War Dragons definitely going to be morphing into the world map for the whole player base? I definitely would rather leave sooner then later if that is the case.
      Last edited by Brigitte25; 1 week ago.

Comment

• MrJonesy
        MrJonesy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks EggToken. I haven't heard MUCH about it, I've only been playing since January. It sounds interesting, possibly, but so does a lot of other things that are being worked on, such as the "Scrap Shop"........

Edited to add that what little information I can find has little to do with dragons and more about boats and admirals. Uh, I've invested over 7 months and a sizeable amount of $$ into a game about Warring Dragons. If I wanted to play with boats, I'd go play any of a number of boat games, naval simulators, etc.

I really hope the information I have been able to find is wrong, no reset when it goes live, boats, admirals, etc. Just wow.
        Last edited by MrJonesy; 1 week ago.

• LordKaiS
        LordKaiS commented
        Editing a comment
        you threaten to leave so many times, yet you still here...........make up your mind and leave already. good luck on your next game!

• Rakic
        Rakic commented
        Editing a comment
        🎼can you feel the love tonight?🎼

Originally posted by Rakic View Post
      Come back and tell us when you find out.
      My account was reinstated two days later, but there was no explanation, email, or other communication.
      i sent a message through the game asking for an explanation, and asked for the lost prizes and resources. The team got back to me in short order with an explanation (there was a mistake) and I was compensated.

Comment

CampusLifer. I did once received on each account 2 rewards that seems awesome to me.once 200 egg tokens and once 200 or 300 rubies ( i dont remwmber exactly). And I surely am not a hacker. Those rewards could ban me?

Comment

• Dracul
          Dracul commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes PGJared I meant rewards from harbour cuz that was CampusLifer was referring too. I wasn't banned or anything. I was just asking cuz 200-300 rubies and 200 tokens don't appear so often. In fact I got them only once on 2 different accounts with few months in between

• Dracul
          Dracul commented
          Editing a comment
          CampusLifer and PGJared. Right after I posted my last reply here in go in game and were 4 minutes or so till I can claim my harbour reward. I did an xp run and I had to restart game cuz I got distracted and I lost the attack. Then go back in game and reward was in the harbour. I got 200 rubies. I felt the need to post here immediately cuz I just said I got that reward only once and now after I talked about it I got it again. 200 rubies in harbour as a reward is normal?

• laserlight
          laserlight commented
          Editing a comment
          Dracul, if I'm reading the csv (RewardDistribution.csv), in the apk files, correctly... There are common to legendary bounty harbor prizes, the highest ruby prize I see is 400.
      Working...
      X