First to complain......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First to complain......

Because we all know they are coming. The threads about the next tier of dragons coming out too soon.

So let the bitch session commence!

Too soon! Nuff said. Smdh
    x7DeadlyGoobsx

I already complained before the announcement. I win.

Comment

• Goober
      Goober commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, it wasn't in here. 😂

You are so far from the first. There were complaints the moment it was announced.

Comment

I'm not sure if this is actually a complaint or a super meta thread or maybe a meta-complaint.

Comment

• Goober
        Goober commented
        Editing a comment
        It's an on going complaint since PG has decided that getting the whales to constantly spend to get the top dragons as soon as they come out is more important than the game itself. As long as the whales spend huge amounts of money to get the top dragons and bases as soon as they come out, then nothing will change and the less PG will care about to moderate to none spenders.

I spend a good amount of money just to try and keep up and I'm not even able to breed a mythic dragon before the next tier to come out.

Every single game like this that starts turns into this because of greed. It turns into nothing but the company pandering to the whales and leaving everyone else behind, making the game boring to the largest population of the game. PG is disincentivising spenders less than whales to spend.

• Goober
        Goober commented
        Editing a comment
        I see, not gonna comment again? 🤔

When you have hundreds of lvl 300s loafing it down in sapphire, with almost no medals and practically zero weekly activity, you know something is seriously wrong with the current state of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Igster View Post
        When you have hundreds of lvl 300s loafing it down in sapphire, with almost no medals and practically zero weekly activity, you know something is seriously wrong with the current state of the game.
        You're exactly right. How it is now, unless you spend a fortune on the game, you do nothing but breed and do xp runs. You are no help against higher lvl players in wars because you can NEVER get to the top tier. Hell, I can't even get my short base to max tower lvls because new tower lvls come out too fast.

Jist like all the other games out there of this type, the company forgets about the regular players and only caters to the big money. I do understand that this is a business, but if you want to keep the game fresh and keep it going, you have to give someone other than the whales access to the "end game" content.

As it is right now, this game is on its last leg in aspect of it's fun factor. Most ppl still play only because of the friendships that they have made in game. But even that isn't holding it together very well anymore.

Im not saying that everyone should have access to the best dragons and such, but it needs to be available to at least moderate spenders and heavy spenders. As of right now, only whales get access to it.
        x7DeadlyGoobsx

Comment

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          Don't forget the vast number of hackers. They get to enjoy it too.

Too early PG!! Toooooo early. Why couldn't it be the end of the season?

Comment

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          Guess we are short of projected quarterly revenue. Got to push up the delivery timelines to get manaty to spend some more.

• MikeGoN2GetU
          MikeGoN2GetU commented
          Editing a comment
          Look pg! Even a dread member is saying its too early!! Listen damn you!! Too early!!!

Agreed. At a minimum 1 breed event/month too early. Current season dragons rendered obsolete at max levels. Except Merkt, which was rendered obsolete at release. The money train must roll on though. New dragons, new towers, new tower levels, mo money mo problems.

Nobody wanted this yet. It's getting to be too much waaay to fast.

Comment

I wish I could be a whale so PG would do what I say

Comment

Still no increase in egg mission payouts either. 🤔

Comment

Japaneeeeze hasn't spent enough this quarter, so they have to release more drags to get em to spend more
            Frydays

Comment

Goober you're still spending! You're part of the problem!

Comment

• Goober
                Goober commented
                Editing a comment
                And yet I still don't have the top dragons, nor am I a whale.

• SilentOne
                SilentOne commented
                Editing a comment
                That may be true, but all money PG receives is an indication that what they're doing is right!
                If they weren't earning enough from the game they would have to do one of three things.
                1. Change their strategy
                2. Shut the game down
                3. Sell it

So as long as people spend anything at all, PG will see it as a step in the right direction.
                We've been asking for bugs to be fixed, but those who spend want shiny new stuff... so guess what takes precedence!
                Keep the spenders happy at all costs, if the spenders weren't there PG would be trying new strategies to get people spending again.
                At this point they don't have to because A) The Whales B) The big spenders C) Those who still think they can catch up if they spend something sometimes.

I'll have my 3rd Sapphire dragon next breeding event. I may catch up to Obsidian in 5-10 years or so.
              What, me worry?

Comment

• SilentOne
                SilentOne commented
                Editing a comment
                Sweet I'm ahead of someone! lol I've already got three. Expect it to take another three breeding events before I get my 4th one though.

• CaptainC
                CaptainC commented
                Editing a comment
                That's about my average too. 3 events, one dragon.

How about obsidian being released and merkt unable to get obsidian stone until a month later?

Comment

I'm a free player. I've been playing for 19 months roughly now, and I have 4 garnets, gonna breed my first mythic Garnet next breed event. It'll be literally 8-10 months before I hit the obsidian tier. It's wayyyyyyy too much for free players now, and is making me have doubts over if I want to keep playing really.

im falling further and further back with each update that comes out.

Comment

• CaptainC
                  CaptainC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hate to break this to you but that's part of the plan. They are not only feeding the whales new stuff to buy but trying to tempt us free players into spending to chatch up.
              Working...
              X