Rune chests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rune chests

So in the mail I received about the event it also said that the silver chests would be replaced by rune chests.
    This makes me wonder 3 things
    1. Will it be permanently?
    2. Will silver chests we have be converted to rune chests?
    3. When will the change take place?
    Last edited by Va1kyria; 3 weeks ago.
    Leader of Va1kyries
    Creator of va1kyries.wixsite.com/wardragons

Screenshot? I just looked through my news mails and didn't see anything about it.

Comment

• Mechengg
      Mechengg commented
      Editing a comment
      Just got the email notification now. Must have been way slower for me to receive it for some reason

I could not upload a screenshot so here is a link to it
    Leader of Va1kyries
    Creator of va1kyries.wixsite.com/wardragons

Comment

Most likely a lazy copy and paste of a mail from years ago when this event first ran, runes weren't a thing, and silver chests actually gave something of value. Just a guess.

Since silver chests ARE rune chests now...

Comment

• Warchant
        Warchant commented
        Editing a comment
        I stand corrected.

Originally posted by Va1kyria View Post
      So in the mail I received about the event it also said that the silver chests would be replaced by time chests.
      This makes me wonder 3 things
      1. Will it be permanently?
      2. Wlii silver chests we have be converted to rune chests?
      3. When will the change take place?
      1) Do you mean like going forward forever, or for this event?
      2) Nope, they'll stay as silver chests.
      3) Right now!

Comment

• PGJared
        PGJared commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, it's an event thing.

• MrJonesy
        MrJonesy commented
        Editing a comment
        PGJared, I pulled 3 rares, 4 epics, and dust. Look up my ticket I submitted, IGN Jonesy

• Va1kyria
        Va1kyria commented
        Editing a comment
        Will they drop or only be available for purchase?

Shouldn't you just put decent runes in silver chests so they aren't totally worthless?

Comment

• CaptainC
        CaptainC commented
        Editing a comment
        How do you expect them to make more money from that? The big spenders haven't been opening the silver chests and have hundreds saved.

So 10 chests cost 10k rubins,... have we some examples more , so screenshots how the prizes there are ?

I mean its nice to see "mythic" runes at cover... but how is the chance... and if they are very hard to get... is it worth it ? :S
      I just saw 1 screen with 8 epics and 2 rune dust ... that was more then sad for that event. :x

edit : Just want to say... if the chance is not well... we people should have a low chance getting them from runs as we get gold i guess... at least its "just for this event " or during.
      Last edited by EmrahT; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

• EmrahT
        EmrahT commented
        Editing a comment
        Sam DragonLover
        i meaned the pop up at the start of the game, if you restart the game... there 2 nice mythic runes are shown, and at least from there i expected highclass runes, as legend to find, that i meant !

• CaptainC
        CaptainC commented
        Editing a comment
        There are a few other threads EmrahT where they are posting what they received. So far as I can tell nobody has seen a mythic rune yet.

• EmrahT
        EmrahT commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you CaptainC there i found one aswell

Comment

Comment

• KRAHL80
          KRAHL80 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nope. Not happening. Thank you PG. You just showed me, and probably many others, why NOT to buy those chests. There's nothing in 100 chests that I'd pay 10k rubies to get, let alone the fact that it would only buy 10 for me. Nice concept, terrible execution.

• Sam DragonLover
          Sam DragonLover commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for posting. It is helpful to have more data.

So for this expensive option there is a 20% chance that's not even get anything at legendary level?

• vin28
          vin28 commented
          Editing a comment
          Appreciate the transparency

So, here is 10 10-pulls I did. No cherry-picking, no nothing. Hopefully this can give some ideas of what can be gotten via these chests.

Comment

• Owlrager
          Owlrager commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx so much for the transparency here Jared, this gives a decent picture of what we can expect. Personally I wouldnt spend 10k gems for all 100 of those drops.
          Last edited by Owlrager; 3 weeks ago.

• EmrahT
          EmrahT commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for your examples PGJared

I would say for people who open the 2k packs in silver chest line for example, it could be a better alternative....
          But i would give a advise to take that rare drops better out, because i guess that is something people will be frusttrated. Even if it is seldom, some people got similar drops with legend runes and epics in backmind, so that is something what isnt that good.

In my opinion they are expensive, ok compared to the regular price it seems not bad, but for example half price during event as special would be better.
          That is just my opinion at least. Thank you for the work and different specials... I admit we had that in event line , so its a alternative.

• wardragonslayne
          wardragonslayne commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow PGJared what an utter waste of $400.. a complete fing rip off. Probably so bad we can submit to Apple for in game refunds.

Yea those drops are not worth 10k

Comment

Wow. Those are rather bad for 100k rubies. I certainly wouldn't spend any money on them if this is any sort of representation.

1 mythic
          3 useful legendary (healing striker, reverse projectiles, freeze)
          4 useless legendary (evasion, havocx2, storm striker)
          Epics & Rares of OK versions
          Dust drops

I would have expected 1 dedicated mythic per group of 10, 2-3x legendary, then epic/rares. Especially for this price

Comment

10 sets of 10 (100,000 Rubies for 100 chests), only 7 Legendary and not a Mythic (advertised on the flyer) in sight...

Comment

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              There's a Mythic Wisdom in there.

• MrJonesy
              MrJonesy commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm curious, what were your bonus drops for 30/30?

• PGJared
              PGJared commented
              Editing a comment
              I...uh...didn't record those. Sorry.

10 k rubies is an insanely high price IMHO. Oh well.

2 k rubies, for 10 chest, seems high also for silver or runic chests.

Comment

As i count from these random drops, of course another 100 could be better maybe...

There was 21 rare, 14 legend and 65 epic drops. So i guess the chance for rare is about 20% and for legend drop about 15%... epic remaining 65%... Mythic runes are inside this legendary drop too.

I would say the chances could be different . I mean if the rare drops fall out, we would have 65/80 epic and 15/80 legend... To optimize that you could say 20% for a legendary drop and 80% for a epic drop. That would sound better !

At least its a bit lucky which rune you get then. But people could get 2 legendary drops within 10 chests, and that would look good. I think even so its not cheap, because rune dust is counting there too, and the chance was mystic was maybe about 1/10 in these drops of legendary.
              My advise would be to change the drops and so that only epic and legend drops are possible and increase the chance of legendary drops a bit more.
              Beside that half price during this event or weekend or special sunday, would be nice too Because it looks like what you can get is mythic chain lightning (amazing) and greatly a mythic wisdom rune

Just my opinion, for people who like to open 10 silver chests with 2k rubins its maybe a good new chance. Its very hard to calculate how good chances are, or will be, and what we can expect at least ...
              Last edited by EmrahT; 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
              X