teamless player search

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• teamless player search

finding players that dont have a team can be a mission and spamming the random invite button in the meeting hall is cool but not very effective, can we get an upgrade that shows all the players or a variety of them
    by
    player leve
    medal count
    attack power
    defense power
    how long they've been teamless.

makes it easier for leaders to find new recruits, nobody in diamond need to comment cause ya'all cant go more then a few seconds without a teammate due to the nature of the league however if your in diamond 1 or 2 and feel like your having trouble keeping your team stacked please comment.

"My thoughts from an earlier discussion:
    Originally posted by vin28 View Post
    Yep the whole thing needs a overhaul
    1. We need to be able to choose not to be able to receive recruitment mail this means that the mail will have a better chance of finding a valid target.
    2. We need a cap on recruitment instead of it mail banning you for 2 days if you go accidentally over 180 invites.
    3. We need to have filters for level, medal, activity and language when we send out.
    4. The replace low activity setting should save itself to the last setting (or move this setting so the team leader can set it with other items in team meeting hall) we shouldn't have to untick it every time.
    5. The sent recruitment mail should either be in a separate tab or there should be an auto delete option rather than me having to manually go and delete it."
    Last edited by FangTheWise; 4 weeks ago.

Can we also have an option to disable team invitations in your inbox.

Comment

This is actually a really neat idea. It's become a chore to hunt through the town hall looking for players, many of whom are inactive. Would like to get a listing of active players without a team and "compete" with other teams to lure them

Comment

My thoughts from an earlier discussion:
        Originally posted by vin28 View Post
        Yep the whole thing needs a overhaul
        1. We need to be able to choose not to be able to receive recruitment mail this means that the mail will have a better chance of finding a valid target.
        2. We need a cap on recruitment instead of it mail banning you for 2 days if you go accidentally over 180 invites.
        3. We need to have filters for level, medal, activity and language when we send out.
        4. The replace low activity setting should save itself to the last setting (or move this setting so the team leader can set it with other items in team meeting hall) we shouldn't have to untick it every time.
        5. The sent recruitment mail should either be in a separate tab or there should be an auto delete option rather than me having to manually go and delete it.

Comment

So basically a "Browser" for teamless players instead of a direct search function meant to find a single player? Somewhere you could filter and it would come up with ALL results?

That would be great, but not only for teamless players. There could simply be a filter for "has a team/doesn't have a team" and it could be a player browser. AKA find all players between 60-70 in a bronze league that have a team and are very active players.

Filters in the browser could include:
          - Player Min level
          - Player Max level
          - Player Activity level (check boxes for multiple to be allowed)
          - Current league [Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Diamond, No Team] (check boxes for multiple to be allowed)

Then in this browser filtered window you would be able to see a players name, his level, league, medal count (this week/overall) and current activity level. And on the side you could have a "send invite" and "Information" button somewhat like this:

Mechengg..(134)..|..Sapphire...........|...873k / 26.8M...|...Very Active...[ i ]...[Send Invite]...
          MareZ (100000)...|..Uber Obsidian...|...28M / 999B.....| Uber Active...[ i ]...[Send Invite]...
          etc

Comment

• FangTheWise
            FangTheWise commented
            Editing a comment
            or at least be able to find them and message them. could be like the clan look up system but for players w/o a current team

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            That is what the [I] information button would be for

Integrate everything into the same system at one time for multiple purposes
        Working...
        X