Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Merkt biggest joke of the season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merkt biggest joke of the season

Writing on behalf of some members in my guild that spent a large amount of money, unlocked merkt, and do not have forum access to express their disbelief of how horrible this dragon is.

They can solo a 600mil def base with an expert kinnarus but have difficulty in a 120mil def base with a (almost max, due to limitations) merkt. I am sure there will be more complaints later as he is unlocked, but something needs to be evaluated with this dragon, maybe it's the skill set or that invert does nothing for half of the defense towers out there, or the cooldown on death gaze, I'm not sure, but someone at PG needs to check it out and use him on real bases PLEASE!

Kinnarus doesn't die that's why, with invincibility shield and earthquake it's easy to wipe out a big base, I think a lot more skill is required with merkt. Probably the whole reason why they can't take a 120M base....practise makes perfect

Comment

• Talarius
      Talarius commented
      Editing a comment
      Kinnarus certainly dies. All the base needs is a a storm tower or blue mage tower (or both) especially if there's also a red mage tower. This prevents using earthquake, prevents using invincibility and your summon is busy working on those three. And if he can't take them down before he's flown over... you're tanking without a shield. YMMV depending on base level and layout, but there are certainly situations where Kinney will struggle or just up and get flattened.

Totally agree! Just leveled it to 49 this AM and wow it is really really bad 😱

Comment

See pg this is why u shouldn't make events where it's solely $$. You'll never get mass spenders to learn flying properly.

Comment

• GodofNoobz
        GodofNoobz commented
        Editing a comment
        Events aren't solely money. I don't spend a penny and I participate in 100% of the events.

Interesting post I do believe he will suck on lightning and ice heavy bases when you don't put a resist on him. Base needs to be kinda tailor made for him. Projectile heavy bases will be his playground

Comment

Nightshade was originaly op as hell, now not so because of all the hi lvl ice and flack. Ths is also why kinn is so good, cannon towers are much more rare now and inv shild just rolls over all. White gaze looks great but it has long cd? and ill certainly take flk rs bu the other skills seem meh.

Comment

I only have zamrok from this season and it's rubish I have it almost at its first evolve stone and it can't event take out a level 38 / 40 base solo its offensive capability is very poor and it's defence is next to none existent it's mystic winds and it's super heated breath have to be used together for it to have any use at all and that's 3 rage for you to use them both and it just takes to long for it to build back up by the time it has your dragon has been wiped out because of its poor defence

i have another Devine sage and that was able to solo level 40 /50 bases at level 7 this zamrok one can't you can't even think about a solo attempt I mean come on this is meant to be a divine dragon it's more like a red starter dragon I can't say how disappointing this dragon is very very poor and weak excuse for what's meant to be a Devine they need to be fixed or at least game tested before they are released to us
          Last edited by Myleftnut; 07-11-2017, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Mechengg
            Mechengg commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol...

• Goober
            Goober commented
            Editing a comment
            Mechengg what do you mean? Shouldn't all dragons be able to solo higher lvl bases at lvl 10? 😜

• McCawesome
            McCawesome commented
            Editing a comment
            This guy🙄

Welcome to WarDragons, apparently you missed last season where the exact same thing happened with Morphos who sucks balls compared to some of the other dragons. Let me give you some advice you can pass down to your guild mates...

- Extra Season Branch Dragons (Drakius, Abraxxas, etc...) are almost never worth the money, even when half off.
          - The final dragon is almost never worth the time/effort/cost to unlock every single tree plus the final dragon tree.

Don't bother wasting your time and sigils with those. The best dragon is almost always one of the 3 core dragons, and will likely continue to be with very rare exception.

Comment

• Goober
            Goober commented
            Editing a comment
            Morph sucks? That's news to me. I guess that's why I pretty much always lead with him because he's so weak huh?

Must......learn......to......fly.....

• Thatguy472
            Thatguy472 commented
            Editing a comment
            I stopped reading at "morphos who sucks".

Morphos is a beast. I have nearly soloed "all level 50" bases with him numerous times. Listen to goober and learn to fly.

• GodofNoobz
            GodofNoobz commented
            Editing a comment
            Morphos fucking owns, he is my go to hunter.

Just pure offensive destruction.

I just wish they gave him the Obsidian Stone 😢

I have personally tested this dragon along with others on fully maxed out and boosted well constructed bases with all lvl 50 towers. With proper play he does as good or better than every other dragon available in the game right now (Kinnarus is also a top tier dragon). Not to mention he will evolve to obsidian and be stronger than the others that currently exist. His base attack is also quite extensively higher than other sorcerers. This is an incredibly strong and OP dragon even... that being said Kinnarus is also a great dragon. Given I personally know what it can do, seems like some people may need a bit more practice as it doesn't cater so well to players who don't strategize properly.

I do vividly remember these exact same comments and feedback to Phasmos when he came out. People put him on blast, but then when they saw players flying him properly realized he was incredibly powerful. So I wouldn't say the jury is out yet on this one...

Comment

• Spooky
            Spooky commented
            Editing a comment
            Show us your flying videos Echo!

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            Echo
            Please let your team make videos , like a spoiler before ... good commercial
            Kidding, just interested how good you are!

• onezruination
            onezruination commented
            Editing a comment
            You r an employee! Ofc u feel he is op. Show the public what he can do. The spells don't work well together. Death gaze red, invert for blue, die on ice storm lightning. Its not a hunter, swiping is significantly slower and all the towers that take merkt down are fast and constant unlike projectiles. Idk what it needs but it needs tweaking. Remove 3 sec on death gaze of make it multi death? Give it a freeze? Give it a shield? SOMETHING. considering this is a season dragon, don't you want people to Spend to get? Its pretty useless and people should probably JUST GET KINN AND BORG. Promises of op with obsidian stone? How many times should we fall for that?

Agree with PG. I don't have Merkt yet, but I remember the same feedback with Sigurd and other sorcs.
          Zam looks very strong also.
          #moneyDontBuySkillzzzzz

Comment

• EmrahT
            EmrahT commented
            Editing a comment
            The funny thing was... after most had sigurd, even in low state... for many bases it was a huge pain... because it was getting back to life and hat projectile reserve beside sacrifice

I don't have him yet but given what I've seen him do (junk) I'm gonna pass on spending for him. Thx pg...saving us money

Comment

Would be nice to see if someone who have Merkt can make a gameplay video.... In youtube i know that some diamond team player made some before... so this could be a interesting point
            I guess after 5th week in this season, even some spenders are still away from this one, but would be nice to see..

About Zamrok... He is a good dragon, he is fun and he need skilled play... I have him at gold state now and in my testfly vs the high xp base he did his part without rage runes....
            So rage isnt his problem if player look forward to gain more after shield.... Btw the shield works fine as healing mark at other buildings too...Thats why people with less experience shouldnt just say he is worthless.

Please someone make a Merkt video ! thank you

Comment

Echo Yea you guys definitely need to have demo videos of the dragons on release, showcase the ability synergy and play style! Mostly you cant even see the full description of the abilities from the limited in game text. I am definitely intrigued by Merkt and always happy to have a dragon with high utility even if it isn't a solo monster. A bit of the disparity may simply come from the branch dragons reaching Mythic status now (THANK YOU for this!) and Obsidian not being available yet. Also please make sorcs projectile speed much faster, there is just to much delay in the shots, one of their major flaws.
              Last edited by Chromat1; 07-11-2017, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Echo

you mentioned in your post:

"Kinnarus is also a top tier dragon. Not to mention he will evolve to obsidian and be stronger than the others that currently exist."

You want to explain to us how kinnarus will evolve to obsidian tier when we can only claim the emerald stone for him?

Comment

• Chromat1
                  Chromat1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lol he meant Merkt will become Obsidian tier silly bean, not Kinnarus and i just described that further above^^

• wardragonslayne
                  wardragonslayne commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have seen Scouse attack and now I understand why it's so bad. Get an education mate.. (Kinnarus is also a top tier dragon) in brackets.. so no he did not say he will evolve to Obsidian.. wow, just wow

• TheScouseBeast
                  TheScouseBeast commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahaha another keyboard comedian, your not friends with the little fluffy panda are you wardragonslayne?

Merkt is amazing!!! Just amazing!!! Worth every penny!!!! His amazing stats and unbelievable design is not to be reckoned with. Whatever you do do not underestimate the amazing power this dragon will wield when sitting on a perch.

Comment

• Spooky
                  Spooky commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Had me going there for a sec haha

• Talarius
                  Talarius commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Rofl! 😂
              Working...
              X