Happy Fathers Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Fathers Day

I would like to take this moment to wish all of the fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day.

Now, PG saw it fit to give out a special Mothers Day Gift Chest. So far, not the case for Fathers Day.

I just want you all to know that I think Fathers are just as important, and don't feel slighted by PG and their lack of appreciation for Fathers.

Is there really not going to be a Fathers Day Gift Chest?

Yes, I'm greedy and like free stuff.

No, you don't have to do it, but giving one for Mothers Day but not Fathers Day.

Comment

While it is kinda bunk, all the fathers got the mothersday reward too, so its not exactly as unbalanced as you make it out to be.

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
        NUM1PHAT commented
        Editing a comment
        It absolutely is unbalanced. I understand that everyone got the Mothers Day Chest. It's about the principal of recognition of Mothers vs. Fathers. It was specifically labeled Mothers Day Gift Chest. In essence, PG is saying go Moms, $#!& Dads.

Shame on you PG!! Missed the Father's Day!!! 😡😡😡

Comment

Who cares? It just shows that you are greedy and needy asking for free shit lol

Comment

• NUM1PHAT
          NUM1PHAT commented
          Editing a comment
          Unlike PG, I am completely transparent and said as much earlier in this thread. Lol

• Mechengg
          Mechengg commented
          Editing a comment
          True i'll give you that greedy ass

I could care less about free stuff-- it's just not a great look for PG to do a shout-out for one and ignore the other.

Comment

• Flames0
          Flames0 commented
          Editing a comment
          You 'could care less' means you do care, otherwise it would be impossible to care less.

Perhaps you mean, you couldn't care less?

• SuavGlav
          SuavGlav commented
          Editing a comment
          ffs trolled 🤣
          #grammarpolice
      Working...
      X