Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Mini event tomorrow and end time for current event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini event tomorrow and end time for current event

Right now the current event shows to be ending in about 30 hourS
    Last edited by Brigitte25; 06-21-2017, 01:08 AM.

Is there in-fact a mini event going? And if so, do you know what it is?

Comment

And quite frankly, I'm not a big fan of the mini event, as it was recently distributed. I kind of enjoy the "down time" between events. Allows players to do things in-game without having to focus on an event. Like farming Rubies. Which I'm sure is a big reason PG is trying to fill all "down time" with stuff that eliminates the free Ruby drops.

Comment

Don't overthink it.

There is no mini-event tomorrow

Event ends when timer says it ends.

Comment

Brigette, you overthink absolutely everything and your opinions and decisions are very black and white with no room for compromises.

If there is an event there will be an announcement. If there is not an event there will not be an announcement. Pretty simple logic, please follow it and never assume certain events will or will not be coming up until they are officially announced. Stop spreading false information please & thank you

Comment

Just for the sake of other people:

From Echo on how often the event runs -
            5) Often, but final cadence is not a set thing yet.
            Also, the event end timer is accurate; last time, it was the reward availability (results) that was inaccurate. Regardless, there's no reason to hold off on claiming the individual achievements and risk missing out on them.
            [ITIL isn't my IGN]
            XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

Often probably means after each major event or monthly.

Comment

Working...
              X