Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morphs for presidentπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Comment

As a player that bought morphus for the "future" I Have to agree that he should get the stone. We all know that morphus is by far the most expensive divine so far. Given he needs soo many emeralds etc to get through to useable on a max base making him atleast leg obsidian lvl makes sense from a buyers prespective. Algor was useful for 6 months after his season was over (he still is and will be till obsidian comes out) morphus on the other hand who was MORE expensive will only have a life expectancy of 3 months after his season ends...

which i think isnt a fair payment to product ratio. If they release the obsidian in 6 months it's totally fine without the need for the extra stone.

Comment

No plans to add additional Evolution Stones to dragons from previous seasons.

Comment

• GodofNoobz
          GodofNoobz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for answering this.

• XoOoOoX
          XoOoOoX commented
          Editing a comment
          Thx for tour feedback
          I guess having 5 mythic dragons this summer season was not initially planned.
          I'm still happy about morphos and yes we know what we bought.
          But to be coherent with phasmos and algor, morphos should have an obsidian stone and be equivalent to a legendary obsidian, simple logic.

• AngelOfVoid
          AngelOfVoid commented
          Editing a comment
          Phasmos and Algor got. Similar circunstances

Anyone remember fennrock? That dragon was good for maybe a month before they release the next tier. This isn't new ground...

Comment

• Goober
          Goober commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course, everyone got their money back that they spent on getting him. Lol

Hi

I agree morph should get a stone as well. New lvl of dragons are coming out as well all the attack from the first 3 dragons are same lvl as morph now. People spend alot of money on him when will the stone be added ?

admin

Comment

• TheRedDelilah
          TheRedDelilah commented
          Editing a comment
          People spent on Phasmos, but the dragons last season get to Emerald tier and Phasmos is only garnet. I should get at least an Emerald stone for my Phasmos.*

*sarcasm

Sorry honey, but this is the way it has always been. They release a great dragon you have to pay to get (see all once "amazing" divines) and then they release a new tier. You knew what you were getting when you bought it, and a simple search through the forums and asking older players tells you there is no guarantee your top line dragon will stay topline for more than two weeks.

• GodofNoobz
          GodofNoobz commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually this is the first time it's been like this. Phasmos got garnet stone while rest only got sapphire stone, Algor got Emerald stone while rest only got garnet stone. Morphos is the first that didn't get the next tier stone and is stuck in the same tier as rest of Divines from the Season.

They already answered and said they won't be having the stone available for purchase so it really doesn't matter any longer. It is what it is and we just have to move on. I'm just happy they answered lol.

First, I would like to be awarded morphos. Then, I would like to be given the double diamond stone so I can use him forever.

Comment

• GodofNoobz
          GodofNoobz commented
          Editing a comment
          At least one of us can make the other laugh.

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          As long as I laugh I'm good. I don't care about you. 😊

• Indi123
          Indi123 commented
          Editing a comment
          Well Rakic's comment amused me too. My morphos has an attack stat of 200 million, compared to 153 million on Ferga (arguably the best dragon in the game right now), combined with his skillset of white enfeeble and cloak, I think he will be useful for some time yet.
          Saying that, I'm not buying any more divines unless they are akin to Hauheset in terms of uniqueness and long-term viability. With Hauh and Ferga, Morphos wasn't really necessary and not good value for money in hindsight.
      Working...
      X