Morphos needs to be upgraded!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morphos needs to be upgraded!!

You people decided to make summer dragons better??!!! Of course because nobody spending money! But... what about those of us who already spent money on Morphos?? That dragon SUCKS compared to Phasmos and Algor, what the F???

where is the damn update for that piece of flying crap?? It costed us $1k and is half the f'n dragon Algor is.

You need to upgrade him if you are going to make this right. You take for granted money already spent, well it's us spenders who are going to stop spending.. and you wonder why nobody was spending on summer dragons after getting bent over and fucked in the ass over Morphos!!!

fix this shit for me and the rest of the people paying your god damn paychecks or lose our monetary support!!!

Here's the problem...you spent the money on it.

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      PG where are my replies? I'm being censored?? You don't like what I have to say?? This is serious, morphos is terrible compared to other spring dragons and even previous season dragons!! Try to shut me up, I'll just stop helping to pay your salaries!! I'm NOT alone here, nobody feels like they got their money's worth with this POS dragon. Censor me again, and you can forget about the $10k per year I pay in this game!!

Learn to fly. Morphos is way better than phas or algor, when flown properly and well.
    Frydays

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      I know how to fly hunters very well, did you spend money on Morphos?? If not stay out of it!!

• elements1
      elements1 commented
      Editing a comment
      yes and he's soloing maxed bases so ... your point is moot

Morphos is so so much better then Phasmos and Algor. Learn how to fly him before you complain. My Morphos kicks ass and is my go to dragon at lvl 33.

Comment

• Dravoz
      Dravoz commented
      Editing a comment
      I missed out on Morphos, but I love Phasmos! If Morphos leaves him in the dust I definitely regret spending sigils early on the crappy demon early on last season.

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Morphos is NOT better than phasmos, by far!

I think Aster is better than Morphos. And Aster has runes.

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course aster is better, that's the problem!!

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally!! Somebody who gets it! Aster is way better than morphos, why?? You could get aster emerald stone without spending but for morphos you had to spend at least $700 and up to $1300.. I spent $1100 and feel like ****
      Last edited by EggToken; 06-20-2017, 08:08 PM. Reason: Redacted inappropriate content.

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Finally someone who makes sense, aster is way better than morphos which is not fair to those who spent their hard earned money!! Fix this!!!!

Why should Morphos get an upgrade while all others are being rendered useless with loss of powers?
    PG made them too strong to start with. Now they're holding back trying to get the balance right and all you want is an increase in the dragon you have.
    Last edited by SilentOne; 06-17-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Because people expected to get a much better dragon for the money spent! If you actually spent the money you'd be pissed too!!

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Because you had to spend lots of money to get him, wow!! Phasmos and Algor were WAY better than the rest of the dragons in those seasons!! Morphos isn't even as good when he should be WAY better!!

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you spend $1k to get morphos?? I doubt it, or you'd be singing a different tune!!

Learn how to fly Morphos 🤷*♂️
    He isn't as easy as Phasmos or Algor to be flown, learn it. Simple as that
    Last edited by AngelOfVoid; 06-17-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      STFU... obviously you didn't spend the money on this lame ass dragon, or you'd be pissed off too!

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      You are wrong, I'm very good at flying hunters.. your reply is seriously misleading and shows how you are taking about something you know nothing about.

• DarthDaggerz
      DarthDaggerz commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you spend $1k to get morphos?? I seriously doubt it or you would be upset too!!

LOL lol

Comment

Morphos is great! If they made him better then we would have another nightshade on our hands. He takes more skill to fly. But thats how it should be, he is a hunter.

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
        DarthDaggerz commented
        Editing a comment
        People did not have to pay for NS... yet, he is ACTUALLY BETTER than Morphos!! I feel completely ripped off, and anybody who spent money on him should feel the same way.

I'm tired of replies from people who didn't waste their hard earned money on him.

• DarthDaggerz
        DarthDaggerz commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm great at flying hunters, stop acting like it's my fault he is not the dragon those of us who paid money were expecting!

I want whale upgraded to emerald please. I spend money on getting him back in the days. Thanks

Comment

• Spooky
        Spooky commented
        Editing a comment
        Only seems fair. PG make it happen pls.

• DarthDaggerz
        DarthDaggerz commented
        Editing a comment
        Not helpful dude, sarcasm while many of us spenders are getting the shaft is not appropriate or appreciated.

Morphos has some shortcomings like every dragon, but he's pretty badass when flown well. He's the definition of a hunter - can do immense damage very fast although with seemingly weak health. But for a player who enjoys flying hunters he's pretty damn useful.

Wasn't gonna upload this thinking the PG will remove the xp base, but the base was removed anyway a couple hours later, so here's a 14M Morphos soloing a 108M training base. Yes I know, training bases are easy blah blah blah but my expert boosted Phasmos (60M~) struggles on this base.

There are also some amazing vidoes by Capune of high lvl Morphos vs maxed up real bases. Pretty amazing shit.

Anyway, learn to fly hunters.

P.S. I do call BS on the decision to put a cooldown on Enfeeble, as Crumble to Dust doesn't have such cooldown and the addition of this nerf was completely omitted from Morphos' advertisement by PG. I also don't like the fact he lacks a resist as a resist would make it easier for him to generate rage and waste supershots... But oh well, they could have made him much much worse.

Comment

• Flames0
        Flames0 commented
        Editing a comment
        The base is still up, just goes by a different name. While I do not believe that PG remove training bases and there's plenty of times they have even stated that here, I don't want to jinx anything or get the blame when it goes inactive so I'll just say, ask around

• DarthDaggerz
        DarthDaggerz commented
        Editing a comment
        I know how to fly hunters man, is that your video?? No because you didn't waste your money on him. Not helpful, not appreciated!

• DragonHunter
        DragonHunter commented
        Editing a comment
        Gox, great advice! That's 100% the case - enfeeble is what ppl usually rely on way too much.

Darth, yes it is my video... Was doing every event to the 500 sigil mark (which was insanely hard and time consuming), so didn't have to pay that much extra for him.

Enfeeble sucks, no resists, aster is a better dragon. I don't care what idiots say who think morphos is a good dragon I paid for a great dragon and got better ones for free!! What a waste of time and money!!

even without cooldown enfeeble only affects 3 towers.

Im sick and tired of people defending PG on this they should have made this dragon way better than the others because you have to spend so much to get him!!

Comment

EggToken PGJared CampusLifer

gentlemen, this is not a joke and I'm not laughing. Everyone I spoke to about morphos who actually spent their hard earned money are pissed off that he is worse than the other divines for the spring season!!

you need to do something about this, people who have morphos are literally paying your checks every week.

If you want people to keep spemding, you need to do something about this!! What a piece of crap Morphos is currently, I feel ripped off SERIOUSLY! I am not alone when it comes to this, try fuckn using his lame ass and see for yourselves. Then imagine spending $1k to get his lame ass and think how f'n pissed off you would be!!!!!

If you dont don't fix this for your paying customers you are going to lose that repeated income because nobody will trust you for future expensive dragons! Enough BS fix this!!!!!!

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
          DarthDaggerz commented
          Editing a comment
          Im tired of people telling me it's my fault for not knowing how to fly morphos, he is supposed to be way better than other spring dragons and he barely keeps up. I have half my roster as hunters, I love flying hunters mostly! This dragon is nerfed and NOT worth the money spent. Absolutely everyone I spoke to about this agrees. Those of you who are actually happy with this crap dragon are a minority, or trying to keep those of us who paid from getting the dragon they paid for!! Enough already.

• DarthDaggerz
          DarthDaggerz commented
          Editing a comment
          PG... you need to stop censoring my replies. I spend a LOT of money on this game!!

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          Well your first problem was your spent $1000's to get a dragon that you should have known would be obsolete within 6 months max. Just wait and the free dragon next season will be as good as the expensive one this season. I'll never spend to get a top tier dragon every again. Too often I see people spend like mad to get a dragon like fenrok that became instantly obsolete when they released a new tower tier like 2 weeks later. There is just no value in the content pg puts out(by value I mean people feeling good or like they got a good deal for their money) as some of the forums goes often like to say...tough luck buttercup.

STOP CENSORING ME!!!!! You don't want to hear the truth?? Beginning of the end!!!

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
          DarthDaggerz commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG!!! Every time I post replies then come back they are GONE! I'm tired of the censorship, you don't like what I have to say?? Reply with something that makes sense but don't delete my replies!!! People like me pay your salaries! Refuse to listen to us and you will lose your repeated income from me and others like me!!!

Ok so instead of insulting people with every reply, perhaps take a step back and see what people are telling you.

Yes I didnt spend thousands of dollars on him, because I did well enough in events that I had all tiers unlocked without having to just buy packs for him. (ofc I did buy packs during events)

The video posted above by Dragonhunter is by him, soloing the 312 base with morphos easily.

Morphos is a tricky hunter, but much more powerful then any of the others.

As reference I fly
        Morphos 45
        Aster 45
        Zaru expert
        Frostbiter expert
        Hauheset expert

And used to fly snowy and sekhem. Sure I'm missing a couple as well.

Morphos behaves different to your steal essence dragons, but when learnt, can absolutely destroy high end bases even with defenders.

I found him very weak at low levels, but this has 2 reasons. First I was trying to be too tanky, and second like with Algor, he comes into his own at later levels.

I had a forum topic not so long ago asking about his enfeeble cooldown, as I had thought this was weakening him. I still do. However, due to the responses there, I stopped, rethought my approach and practiced.

He is one of the dragons that allowed me to kill the 500 mil defense base in the mini event with garnet tier. Without him it wouldn't have been possible.

Lastly, morphos flies circles around aster. No contest

Comment

• DarthDaggerz
          DarthDaggerz commented
          Editing a comment
          Really?? Morphos is nerfed big time, and yes aster is better. Half the time the shatter shard doesn't even allow use even when full energy and no red mage towers. What a joke, yet NOT funny. Attacking real bases is the worst, no resists and nerfed spells means he is a POS, fine if you get him for free but NOT acceptable for $1,000.00!!!!!!
      Working...
      X