Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

June 14 Twitch Stream Follow-up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 14 Twitch Stream Follow-up!

Hey peeps! If you joined the Twitch stream today, thanks for being there!
    We got a few questions that we'll be trying to get the answers to -- I'll be updating this thread as they come in.

[Q]: Have you heard if the new runes will be added to the silver chests?
    [A]: There are no current plans to change the contents of silver chests.

[Q]: Double Blast rune -- will it be modified to work with the white version of the Explosive Shield spell?
    [A]: The current Double Blast rune will not be modified to work with the white version of the Explosive Shield spell. The team is looking into creating a separate Double Blast rune that will specifically work with the white version of the spell.
    Note: This does not confirm the rune will be developed, nor is there a timeline for this.

[Q]: Will feature x ever be put into the game?
    [A]: When a suggested feature is one that has never been confirmed to be in development by the dev team, this one is impossible for me to answer as I can't predict the infinite future.
    That said, if there's a feature you'd like to see in the game (Attack Logs for example was a great one that came up today!), please do start a thread right here on the forums about it! Our forum admin and members of the development team do browse these daily, and if your feature gets a lot of buy in from fellow players, that's a great signal for us to look more deeply into what it would take to execute it!

Other Comments:
    "Too many chat notifications from the new Team Bonus feature!"
    ^- You can have a team leader turn these off in the Team Meeting Hall and by tapping the Edit tab with the pencil icon. During the stream I stated that Officers AND the Leader should be able to change this, but many are stating that only the Leader can edit this. We're checking to see if this is the final intended behavior.

Update: Our internal doc incorrectly stated this; only the team leader can turn off the chat notifications. Be sure to send them a note with a "how-to" if the volume is too high for your guild. (And don't upset them, as they have the power to turn it back on! ;D)
    Last edited by Pixxel; 06-14-2017, 05:50 PM.

Pixxel - Leaders are the only players that can edit anything about a team (minimum level, review status, etc)
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      Correct, however our internal documentation for the feature shows officers included in being able to toggle this on/off. :]
      We're just doing our due diligence to make sure it's functioning appropriately.

• TheRedDelilah
      TheRedDelilah commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel like making officers able to edit one thing in the team meeting hall and not others would be....odd.

Does the PG team prefer cake or pie?

Comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      ice cream cakepie

• Pixxel
      Pixxel commented
      Editing a comment
      ITIL got this so right!

Originally posted by Pixxel View Post
    Hey peeps! If you joined the Twitch stream today, thanks for being there!
    We got a few questions that we'll be trying to get the answers to -- I'll be updating this thread as they come in.

[Q]: Have you heard if the new runes will be added to the silver chests?
    [A]: There are no current plans to change the contents of silver chests.

[Q]: Double Blast rune -- will it be modified to work with the white version of the Explosive Shield spell?
    [A]: The current Double Blast rune will not be modified to work with the white version of the Explosive Shield spell. The team is looking into creating a separate Double Blast rune that will specifically work with the white version of the spell.
    Note: This does not confirm the rune will be developed, nor is there a timeline for this.

So it is exactly like the invert fiasco, when will be compensated for those runes we choose because, they work with the season dragons? It was even stated somewhere
    Last edited by Fairyknight; 06-15-2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

• ITIL
      ITIL commented
      Editing a comment
      Abandon all hope, ye who enter here - anyway, you can mail support to unequip the runes; a few different people have already done so, including confirmation from reliable teammates (expert runes came back as expert runes).

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...778#post133778
      "So, right now runes only work on the spells that exactly match them. The white version of explosive shield doesn't have a corresponding rune. We are considering a few options here, but I think in the near-term we are most likely going to remove the runes from any dragon that has the white explosive shield so players have the option to put them on other dragons."

Basically, I would've gotten Tengu, had I known that the runes would be useless and that there doesn't seem to be much of a plan around it.
Working...
X