This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini event

what a joke, energy is a precious commodity in events and to expend the energy for this event prizes is ridiculous. I will skip this event. I have a hard time getting energy packs and it is getting harder because PG want you to use rubies to buy them! I got 60 gold chests in the tug of war event and got very few energy packs and inner fires. I am not wasting my energy on this event!

PG,
    I like it!!
    Mini Event is just a fun event players can participate in if they choose. Fun to fly some of the old dragons again. Some still suck!.... lol😁.
    Ty, it's a nice idea.
    Lu😉

Comment

Wow PG has outdone themselves again with these prizes.

Once again they have shown total disrespect for their customer base as well as the quality and integrity of their product.
      They said this event would have cheaper energy costs than a main event,,and it can.

but what they've done is give us 2/3 the energy cost for about 1/20th the prizes of a main event (and I'm being generous). So, fantastic deal for the players again. I've advised my team not to spend a single cent this event. I certainly won't.
      This is one of PGs biggest "screw you, just give me your money" to its customer base yet.

Comment

Hi.

Two personal opinions (not saying this as an official PG response as I don't work on events and don't have any real information on the topic):

1) It's a mini event. It's been stated as much. Should it really have crazy great rewards like a full event?

2) New events often have problems & bugs. We try our best, but it takes a few (many?) runs to get them running smoothly. We generally don't like to raise the stakes and make the rewards insanely high for things which aren't proven to yet be stable.

Comment

• Stronghold8262
          Stronghold8262 commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand your response but to charge 4 energy to fly a dragon for the prizes you get is crazy. Your argument is that it's not a main event so don't expect the same prizes. My response it's not a main even don't charge the same energy use to participate! It costs us to get energy, and we get precious little for what we pay, in my opinion.

• Texreb
          Texreb commented
          Editing a comment
          This is his auto response.. Campuslifer doesn't put effort into responding to people

• Echo
          Echo commented
          Editing a comment
          Stronghold - You generate energy for free overtime, and can easily get halfway through the prizes with minimal effort using that strategy. Judging by your level, I think it would be difficult for you to get past the point you could obtain for free anyways. So fortunately I think you're in the clear!

OK, add a third personal opinion:

3) If you don't think the rewards per energy are worth paying for energy packs --- then please don't! We'll take your feedback and adjust accordingly.

Comment

You can do it on free energy, so I don't think it's too big a deal. The only reason to bash your head against the wall with energy packs is if you're able to do all bases to the end and need to squeeze out like 100 more points to fight it out on individual rankings.

Comment

Totally cool with event. Love the global prizes. Not competing for them but dam they look nice. Also, totally fine with prizes not being at a huge quantity, but would be great if their was a huge variety.....like instead of one boost for a whole prize; have one dragon attack boost, one dragon hp boost, one healing potion, one bronze chest, one egg token,(lol) one black pearl, one sigil, one food pack, one lumber pack, one energy pack, and 500000000000k fire shards and ice shards in one prize. 😂😂😂

But seriously, more than just one thing would be great. Other than that cool event!
            Last edited by Valorous2377; 1 week ago.

Comment

Couple of things I'd like to see changed next time we see a similar event.
              1. It's a mini event so it shouldn't require energy
              2. We get four hits at a time, so don't make the fifth hit the safe spot, that's a pure insult. (Yes we can drag our hits out but it's a mini event, we work, sleep and have lives)
              3. Don't make me put my reds back into my roster so I can play it.

Comment

I like most stuff about this event, mostly it's an effort by PG to do something new. I have to agree that while the prizes do not need to match regular events nor should they. The mini event prizes however are the extreme opposite of a regular event, maybe prizes could be HALF of a regular event? Considering people are using energy for this mini event, the prizes could use to be upped alot.

Comment

Originally posted by CampusLifer View Post
                  Hi.

Two personal opinions (not saying this as an official PG response as I don't work on events and don't have any real information on the topic):

1) It's a mini event. It's been stated as much. Should it really have crazy great rewards like a full event?

2) New events often have problems & bugs. We try our best, but it takes a few (many?) runs to get them running smoothly. We generally don't like to raise the stakes and make the rewards insanely high for things which aren't proven to yet be stable.
                  Seriously? Players asked for original blackbloods to be REWARDED for their flying skills. And you create this so we can what? Brag we wasted a bunch of heals for crap prizes(cause chests don't drop and rarely do items for high level players on the bottom ~25 bases). So we can't even say we got items back in our runs.

This has got to be the biggest joke I have ever seen so far on War Dragons.

Comment

• Rakic
                    Rakic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I never agree with yellow monkey yet I have to say I agree with yellow monkey for the first time In history

The only thing that can make this event worse is to follow it up with a feeding event 😁

Comment

Ok I understand the need to make money, and while I personally think PG would be better off "throwing their players a bone" with a mini event that rewards their loyalty and tenure and activity I can somewhat understand the use of energy... but, why make players redo the checkpoint base to proceed? It was already "over" the standard 16 energy, so it took players being somewhat dedicated (on a workday) to get to the checkpoint on regen energy, but then to proceed they now have to plan for attacking TWO more bases within 3 hours to make the next checkpoint?

Again, i get making money, can you please make an effort to not make it so obvious? The real prizes being in global rank wasn't enough? You'll make a million times more from the whales competing for rank 1-200 than you will from the peons just wanting to see how well they can do to test their dragon strength and flying ability.

Comment

PG needs to make the energy requirement window a LOT bigger instead of miniaturizing it like they did , so people don't start and then find out too late that it requires energy! WTF were you thinking, PG? It's not new, you guys just f*cked it up by adding energy to it! 💩💩💩💩

Comment

I think it is a nice event plus we get to have chest drops for 2 days instead of getting 1 min speed ups on monuments 😉 With the prizes and the bronze chests opened in this time I got around 650 sigils extra. Plus all the wood and food!! The only down part would be lower lvl players getting the short end of the stick and getting no decent prizes. I will be doing more runs so the sigil amount will probably go up. Also the energy is surely a bit too much to get it done in a shorter time. It cost me 20 packs to get where I am and can't go any higher since I'm only lvl157.

Comment

Hi. Somehow we ended up with 8 threads on the same minievent topic. Closing dupe threads. Please continue the conversation here in the consolidated thread: http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...lt-mini-event/

Comment

Working...
                          X