No announcement yet.

All admins fired or on vacation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate CL responding. I was under the impression that it was ET's job to be active on the forums. Jared is probably too busy looking at things.

Comment

CampusLifer

You have NO right to refer to me as "Dear super cynical people"

PGDave

Why does your clients get banned from the forums but your useless employees are free to to say whatever they want???
      This is disrespectful and makes me wanna really show you what "super cynical people" do.

Comment

• PurpleFire1
        PurpleFire1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Mechengg. We can make it personal if YOU want. I just don't think this is the place for that.

Why are CL allowed to get a frustrating point across but ALL our frustration points gets fucking ignored?

• Goober
        Goober commented
        Editing a comment
        But PurpleFire1 we are pretty cynical. 😂

• ITIL
        ITIL commented
        Editing a comment
        CampusLifer was addressing the "super cynical people." By posting this, you identify as a super cynical person, so CampusLifer was right anyway. Maybe the address wasn't the best or most "politically correct"/PR in the world, but it's hardly offensive enough for you to escalate and disrespect CampusLifer by suggesting that she(?)'s useless.

Posts like these are why people who don't have it in their job description to post on the forums/interact with the public stop posting or get told by their managers to stop posting. We get a huge amount of insight into the game from CampusLifer and Echo; there's no way I'm interacting with any of my business users during non-work hours.

So no post from ET in 2 weeks other than the announcements in the town hall. I have heard that this type of behavior from admins means that the game is on it's way into the ground. Anybody have any experience like this from other games that tanked?

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        So no post from ET in 2 weeks other than the announcements in the town hall. I have heard that this type of behavior from admins means that the game is on it's way into the ground. Anybody have any experience like this from other games that tanked?
        actually I think I've seen almost the opposite, that there appears to be a company representative that will try to keep the peace somewhat and try to appear engaged while behind the scenes the company is basically pulling the rug out from under the players

what I have seen for games near the end of their lifecycle, though, is more rapidly escalating stat inflation, and more difficult to reach prizes that include new "items' that the collectors and spenders want...

Comment

• Rakic
          Rakic commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like a Game I play.

Oh right I forgot you're also working on your other apps that got last updated one year ago

Comment

Working...
        X