Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

TheRedDelilah aka Red is this month's featured Dragon Lord!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRedDelilah aka Red is this month's featured Dragon Lord!

Big ups to TheRedDelilah for her Dragon Lord Spotlight feature!
    Thanks for everything you've put together for us, your fellow players. I know it takes a great deal of effort and dedication to keep all of your resources up to date, and it's an awesome, selfless thing you do for our community.

Congrats Red! Your site & guides are incredibly useful, and the nice table format makes the paths easily customizable too. Pretty crazy that you were a guild leader at L10 XD

Pixxel's getting fancy with gold elephants and sandwiches.
    [ITIL isn't my IGN]
    XP Calculator, Days to Level, XP Lookup, Evo Stone Level Lookup

Comment

Congratulations Red!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Well deserved! Red's kindness to me when I first joined the forums was a big part of me sticking around. I was totally hopeless with breeding paths and she made me one, followed up to make sure I understood and liked it, and answered questions I had about various dragons. Our community has been greatly enhanced by the time she's spent creating tools and information to help us all.

Comment

Congratulations Red! Thank you for all the effort you put into helping improve the community and game!
            Last edited by vin28; 05-23-2017, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Congratulations Red. Well deserved. Your continued contributions have been of enormous value to the community and I'm sure countless teams have benefitted from them, as mine has.
              thank you!!

Comment

Yes thank you very much TheRedDelilah , you did so nice for all. And how i read they add a new structure to leagues, as you and many wished aswell !

I hope that elephant gives her very much eggtoken for next breeding, at least she helped everywhere alot with breeding!

Comment

Go Red, its your birthday 🎉
                  _____________🗡🐥🔪_____________

Comment

(Late) congratulations!!!
                    MareZ ~ lvl20X ~ Garnet Tier Dragons

Important Threads to find everything you need

Comment

I congratulated on FB, but might as well on forum 😁 Amazing work TheRedDelilah

Comment

Congratulations Red, glad to see you get some recognition for the work you put in,

Comment

Congrats, well deserved and very nice spotlight feature.

Comment

PG should hire red. At the least make her something on forums, given the time and effort she puts in for the WD community.

-Master1991

Comment

• MareZ
                              MareZ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Agreed, I think she would make a great Product Manager or PR Manager at PG

• EggToken
                              EggToken commented
                              Editing a comment
                              We're always hiring

• TheRedDelilah
                              TheRedDelilah commented
                              Editing a comment
                              EggToken - just not me, lol. I applied over 6 months ago

Congrats, Red!

Comment

Working...
                            X