Announcement

Collapse

New Forums are now up!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Please visit our new forums at http://forums.wardragons.com! We're leaving this old forum up for a period of time to allow players to migrate over any important posts, but will eventually close them out. Please note that you will need to log in using your PocketID over on the new forum. You can also access them through the game by tapping on Settings > Forums!
See more
See less

Super Speedup pack nerfed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Speedup pack nerfed

I noticed about a week ago that the cost for the super speedup pack increased to 5900 and what you get dropped from 35 of the included types of speedups each to a mix of 20-35 for each type, with only one being 35. That's a rather hefty nerf for a costly pack.

Me no likey the pay more, get less change. 😖
    Last edited by Talarius; 04-29-2017, 03:32 PM.

The super speedup pack has been 5900 rubies for many months now, this isnt a new change.

Comment

And it's been 30-20-30 forever as well.. perhaps you were using an exploited version of the game and it's shut down now? Lol

Comment

• Talarius
        Talarius commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a ridiculous suggestion. It hasn't been 30-20-30 forever. It has 35s. Did before, does not. Had more 35s before. And cost ~200 less.

• Talarius
        Talarius commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder if the manifest and cost changes dependent on level... 🤔

Well I have been buying them for a year at least and always been 5900 and 30-20-30.. or at least it changed from 35 so long ago it's like it was never that way, lol.

Comment

• wardragonslayne
        wardragonslayne commented
        Editing a comment
        Could have sworn it was 30,20,30 for a long while.. but it's 35,20,30.. I may have been off.. but at least I know for me it has always been 5900

30-35-20 for me for as long as I can remember. 5900 too

Comment

Current screenshot . . . same price and same boost quantities as I can remember them being. For sure since January as I created a spreadsheet that incorporated this boost pack cost and timers into a leveling calculator.
        Boost Pack

Last edited by defpolak; 05-02-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Interesting, months ago...around the November time frame I was using a spreadsheet to figure times and costs to build towers (in 12 hour increments). As a part of that, I entered the then current contents of the speedup pack (which has been 5900 rubies since at least April of last year when I started buying them). The contents were....
          Super Speedup Pack
          25 20 30
          1 hr 3 hr 12 hr

I suppose the 25 1 hours could have been mis-entered and it was really 35 1 hours, thus matching the above posted picture.

Comment

I coulda swore it was 35 35 35 and a lower cost, but I guess I had a senior moment.

But I still think it costs too much and you kids stay offa my lawn!

Comment

Did I miss something?

Comment

• Goober
                Goober commented
                Editing a comment
                You'd better get to lvling your forge. 😶

• vin28
                vin28 commented
                Editing a comment
                is it just me?

• FoxMcFoxington
                FoxMcFoxington commented
                Editing a comment
                It used to do that when the super pack was only out during certain events. Any other time it would show that locked message. I haven't checked for it in the forge this week though.

Apparently it is a known issue. I find it difficult to understand how this can happen accidentally?

Comment

Working...
              X