Announcement

Collapse

War Dragons Forum Migration Soon!

Greetings Dragon Lords! Over the last few months we've done lots of work behind the scenes redesigning the forum and will be migrating over to our new forum software in the coming weeks. During this migration, the forums will be set to "read-only" and posting will be disabled. We expect the actual migration to take between 24-48 hours. Please watch for additional Announcements soon with more details!
See more
See less

Does destroy farms/mills earn me more RSS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does destroy farms/mills earn me more RSS?

I always thought I get full RSS when I reach 70%. So I usually swap out when I reach the percentage and end up thinking why did people dump RSS so fast.

So, like the title said, Does destroy farms/mills earn me more RSS?

Killing farms and mills takes from their unprotected portion of their farms and mills, so yes (unless the person just tapped their farms and mills to empty them). Killing 70% takes from their unprotected storage.
    Love Red,

Leader of Rulith
    Lover of Spreadsheets

Helpful Threads:
    How to Build YOUR Ultimate Breeding Path
    Red's Breeding Paths: Sapphire to Emerald

Rulith's Website:
    All Breeding Paths
    Red's Guide to Flying Hunters
    Dragon's, etc.

Social:
    Twitter - @TheRedDelilah
    Twitch

Comment

Also mages don't count towards unprotected storage - if you get 60% and all that is left is mages, getting 100% makes no difference

Comment

• Baladir
        Baladir commented
        Editing a comment
        To get resources, 70% must be obtained for victory. I believe you are thinking of XP which farms and mage towers provide no contribution. 60% would get no resources at all.

• DirtBanga
        DirtBanga commented
        Editing a comment
        yes that is what I meant :P, my mistake
    Working...
    X