No announcement yet.

Food Economy Data and Proposal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's also bad about food is the fake food, and crash on attack. Lets say I spend 5 minutes in matchmaking reloading and find a 40k food base. I check offline status, of course. No need to make someone dump and waste both our times. I then have a 50-75% chance of crashing right off the bat and losing boosts, food for flying (It still steals those things, even though I don't get a chance to fly) and the time spent reloading. THEN, if that's successful, there's another high chance (lets say another 50-75%) that I get 0 food because a food boost is on and it wrongfully showed food available(fake food). So on average, that's like, (let's call it 60% for both) .6*.6*40k = 14.4k food per attack. minus the food to fly and the boosts. Attacking isn't even worth it for me at that point, when I'm having to collect 600k food or more. Better to just let farms build up and bounce that around to feed my breeder.

Comment

Hi kittens. may i ask what device you're using?

Comment

• Kittens
        Kittens commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm on ipad mini 2. The instant crash on attack isn't as common now, but it still happens if I've been running the game idle for a while, or after I've done 2 or 3 attacks without restarting the app. If it crashes, it's usually near the end of the invite countdown (it still steals the food and boosts), or maybe one out of 10 while I'm actually flying (all of a sudden I'm out of the game). Unlike if I was to force close out, like to save an XP multiplier, the dragon is still healed when I come back to the game.

I agree with everyhing you said/proposed but 1 thing.

Yes, I do want to raid for food BUT no, I do not want to "work hard for it." This is a game and not a chore or real life. I do not get paid to play but rather pay to play. Hence, raiding for food yes, changing the food economy yes, working hard for it? No thank you! (Doesn't imply that I just want to raid once for 10million food, just not hours on end)

Comment

• Ohotastic
        Ohotastic commented
        Editing a comment
        Well then we are in agreement ^^

I just read the "work for it" part and whilst sitting over studying for a neurophysiology exam thought about "more work"? In my spare (scarce) time? Hellll no Sorry for the confusion. And yes, simply logging in/gaining would be pointless.

• TheRedDelilah
        TheRedDelilah commented
        Editing a comment
        🤗 Yay! I've used the phrases "work for it" or "do something about it" a lot recently. So many people want more for doing less (without spending) and it's just...laughable.

• Ohotastic
        Ohotastic commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol ^^

Well if you mention phrases such as "work for it" to a German, thoughts of dreadful, tedious tasks and 10hr+ (study) work days come to mind haha

But flying to raid and having to raid multiple times to acquire sufficient amounts of food is something I regard as an essential part of this game. There is no work in it but the fun, underlying principle of this game as in: Build base, get dragons, feed dragons, attack bases, win food/wood, feed more dragons etc ^^

Oh well. Intercultural (typical German) too literal interpretation on my part ^^ Anyhow, back to studying. Toodles
    Working...
    X