Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compensation for event and game issues after update

Hello community PGJared CampusLifer EggToken Echo

As you all know, nobody wanted that issues after this update before event. But at least very many people cant play properly.
    Laggs, crashes, slowed down game... bugs ( as me and sometime invinsible dragon , where warrios wasnt able to attack), and other different issues about devices to devices brought me to open this here. Its crazy that its not just 1 thing people complain... that was like a universal update , which brought different kind of issues for different player at least.

The main reason for me to open this to discussion is one... we had no direct response , because PG Team worked in many ways to solve it , and it was suprising probably...
    The other reason is... I myself got last energy event max points... I probably will use same amount of energy packs and will play with tactic to obtain good points. Means using that bonus about 200-300 energy with some items...
    Until now i used many days that 200 energy, with now at least 6 legendary , and probably 6 epic and hundreds of common siege weapons...
    BUT because of that issueful game its slow... it crashes... even if the legendary weapon got up from 60-70 ... i loose many time as i lost before... And havent even reach the 450 sigils... still under it ... even with same energy effort and tacticly play... thanks to this new update and issues... I know , nobody wanted it...

I lost since the update time for chesthunt... xp ( my dragon died unable to attack, warrior class ) ... and during the event it was often very issueful. Items are not per run... they are per time... so ...bad timing for us ...
    At least its not just me... there are many people with different issues... some even cant play... or crash all the time... The bug list is known by support , as the issues.
    And i want to say at admins ... Dear Admins and PG Team... I remember ... One of LAST EVENT of this KoTH ... we had similar issues... sync error... crashes... unplayable game... So i want to say. it is a issue from past maybe too ... i dont know what programmer did about ... or if its a different task...

I expect from PG a compensation for all players... And i dont speak about a 5-10 chests... this issue had frustrated many of us... It just ruined a whole event... i just spent goldchest and packs... and stuff, which i hadnt before for this prizes... From Sync error in past... i had to reopen game sometime , yes... and had to replay maybe 4-5-6 times... a game... and the compensation was 20(!) Goldchests... Now i know from that nothing really can be compensated to our effort and used stuff... If i open them... maybe i just get 350-450 sigils... where i would have more from it at least.

I hope PG Team can discuss this... maybe in breakfast , maybe somewhere else , to give a nice package to get the players back... After some expensive things... 1 event what is ruined is a big problem for me and others... of course for all of us here... So please feel with us... lets find a solution..
    Hopefully many here agree that something should be done. Many ideas about compensation was made before too... but i hope we can make a point for !

EmrahT

In other words, your update messed things up for a large number of players, please do the right thing and what all other decent developers do and send out a freebie to players by way of an apology.
    Surprising how goodwill goes a long way in life.

Comment

Lmfao!!!!!

yes. Please give us a gold chest, three bronze chests, and 200 egg tokens so we can feel better about the fact that everything is still broken.

Dont fix anything, just compensate us.

Lol. I love these threads

Comment

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        I really just don't care Emrah. I just don't. One way or another, fixes or no fixes, compensation or no compensation, extending the season or shortening it, it just doesn't matter.

They will break it again next week with the next event. And they will break it again the next time they update.
        These people are incompetent, irresponsible, and they don't care. Cause they're still getting paid.

So none of this matters. More power to your cause.

• EmrahT
        EmrahT commented
        Editing a comment
        @Oldmandragon
        I know you speak from experience , many many events was problematic.
        But we play this game for fun and for getting forward... so i guess we have to say something when it is going wrong or bad...
        Maybe the next seasons will be worse and our effort was not useful... that i dont know...
        But what i know is.. we need to explain the situation, at least PG dont want that that paying get lower because of overdoing something, as you mentioned.
        If you ask me... i could stopp too ... or play relax ... no issue.. calm down, no need of high activity...
        Its not like its my life,... and i am busy too... but while WE are here arround we can try to show right ways !

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        I know. I've just sort of lost hope is all.

I've been on vacation so I haven't been able to play much but I was there the first 2 days and never had any problems. If you attack someone and it doesn't show that you attacked attack someone else and when it reloads boom your other attack counted. I don't know if a lot of people had problems but I've been able to check on once in a while and no one on my team has been complaining nor anyone in my league. I don't think this is as widespread of a problem as you think it is. Maybe other people have seen different but what I've seen it isn't a problem.

Comment

• Munt415
        Munt415 commented
        Editing a comment
        Well it seems other people commented before I did and it seems people do have problems so nevermind.

• Oldmandragon
        Oldmandragon commented
        Editing a comment
        Go use a freeze spell and get back to us on that "I don't see any problems" nonsense you're talking about.

In fact, why don't you go follow up on the known bugs and things that they broke with the update and see if any of those are working for you.

Or how about the diamond league player, still stuck with a level 1 account.

But good for you, that you don't notice anything wrong, while you say you really haven't been playing.

Did I mention I love these threads?

You can over come these minor issues by purchasing a value pack or two.

Comment

So what you're saying to PG is... you've given us compensation in the past, we expect it every week now!
        I haven't had any crashing issues, nor have I reached the 450 mark. It's got nothing to do with crashes etc!

Stop the whinning and feeling of entitlement.

Comment

• SilentOne
          SilentOne commented
          Editing a comment
          Obviously Emrah hasn't heard of combining XP runs with event attacks!

• EmrahT
          EmrahT commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe you two was able to play... but ton of people wasnt able to load, wasnt able to attack... had crashes all the time...
          A bit of empathy would help to understand the situation...
          As said... different bugs at different players... So its not same for all .. i hope you people get it instead of... "lets write of my view, so it goes for all"... really ... I am probably high active... but still if the game bugs,... laggs, crashs... and many more... it disturb runs and game totally... i hope you understand it...

Because i didnt mean just ME... i meaned ALL

• SilentOne
          SilentOne commented
          Editing a comment
          Compensation doesn't fix the problem, it just waters it down for two seconds until people see what they get, feel hard done by, then return here for another round of PG abuse!

As long as you keep asking for compensation you're giving PG the view that all they need to do is throw more shiny things at you to solve the problem.
          Those bugs, glitches, freezes, dropouts or what ever happens to be the problem this week haven't gone anywhere.
          Demand more action in the form of fixing not compensating and we will all have a better game to play.
      Working...
      X