Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emerald Dragon Release This Season - Seriously??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerald Dragon Release This Season - Seriously??

isn't it too early, as in way too early for Emerald dragon release??

i mean, PG already admitted to releasing Garnet way too soon. Now it appears Emerald are basically being released in the same timeframe albeit just a few weeks later.
    To me, unless they plan on drastically reducing the costs of Sapphire and Garnet tiers at same time, releasing Emerald in this season will just further isolate most of the players and widen the gap between the biggest spenders and the low to moderate spenders.
    Sapphire and Garnet, for all but the heaviest spenders who put mortgage sized amounts into the game, are slow going. The rate these players progress is much slower than the heavy spenders, so putting yet another level in before they are even near the current endgame (mythic Garnet), is just going to make many feel like they aren't really progressing or getting anywhere in this game.

There hasn't been enough time. Please PG, at least wait until the Summer season in June before releasing Emerald.

I've not heard that Emerald is being released yet, Just that dragons will be able to collect those stones for a future date.

where did you hear this?

Comment

Why wouldn't there be a big gap between big spenders and non-spenders. I would be pissed if I spent over 100k on a game and only be slightly better than someone who spent $100.

Comment

• FoxMcFoxington
        FoxMcFoxington commented
        Editing a comment
        Even worse to be slightly better than a hacker.

• DracolichKing
        DracolichKing commented
        Editing a comment
        I entirely agree with castix.

The contradiction is: small spenders always dream to be as strong as heavy guys without spending; heavy spenders always want to use money to overwhelm small spenders. I'm a small spender at lvl 90+, so I'm happy to see my shade can handle lvl 200 bases. BUT if I'm a lvl 200 heavy spender and see a bunch of lvl 84 raid my base with these shit dragons everyday, I would go crazy. So I see nothing wrong to increase the gap with lvl 45 towers and higher tier dragons with crazy requirement. As majority of the PG incomes are coming from heavy spenders not small spenders. Once heavy spenders are happy and willing to throw more money, PG will finally got time and effort to solve other problems.

(It is a game and everyone are crazy about unrealistic stuffs. We are brutal and want things not possible in real life. That's why we play game~ But you cannot expect PG to solve a problem that Mr. Donald cannot handle...)

• Goober
        Goober commented
        Editing a comment
        The point of playing any game is to be able to get to the end content. These mobile games are the only types that don't shorten the time to get to the end content. It's not just about playing to just play. Even to small to moderate spenders, the point is to get to the top content and play with it for a while before new content is added. I honestly don't know a single big spender asking for new content yet. But what they at asking for is new events. This game is getting boring because it's stagnant.

I'd bet money emerald comes out this season and that when the mythic hunter drops he has a new evolve stone after emerald for the summer season.

Comment

• Frequincy
        Frequincy commented
        Editing a comment
        Could one of u good fellas kindly exsplain to me is abraxxas something like a mythic ? when he lvls up or just a legendary his spell set up looks let just say less then par without a resist

• HydraBBQ
        HydraBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont worry they wont release that tier SOON. Lol

• NukSooAL
        NukSooAL commented
        Editing a comment
        You'll probably have to wait all the way to halfway through summer season to unlock whatever after emerald

I say you something, who say big spenders who invested 100k , should have a huge advantage...

They have it... they have thousand of speedups... hundredshousend of shards and boost....
      They have bases at limit... For that they spent already...

But when max tier was gold... and they just used all there stuff every week... it starts new from next update... When the next tier came out and they spent before all inside old structere... they start just by new if they didnt safe...

Same with saphire and garnet...

Because some big spenders... specially in energy events... use probably hundreds of dollars to overcome maxtier by 5-10 times...
      In past there was event like that...
      So its meaningless to say ... people who spent more...
      Its better to say... people who didnt waste... AND that people will have already all ... Not as wasting ones...

And as said... when new tiers came out , saphire, then garnet... if that people didnt safed stuff... they have to start like everyone from start...
      Just look what some use at breeding events... in past it was about 10 times and more from max... so remember past ... before talking...

Comment

I think the real question is not whether they will release emerald dragons too soon but rather, will the game actually still work, when they do.

At the rate were going, it's liable to not be able to handle another update of any kind.

Dont forget to keep spending in the meantime though. They need that cash for severance pay when they shut the lights off over there at PG and have to let everyone go.

Comment

Originally posted by Psa View Post
          I've not heard that Emerald is being released yet, Just that dragons will be able to collect those stones for a future date.

where did you hear this?
          Commented by Echo:

Same capability as the other first three evolving dragons. Evolving, and Emerald Capable, although emerald will only be once emerald tier is release at some point later in the season.

http://wardragons.pocketgems.com/for...275#post117275

that's bullshit if they release it this season. Goes to show they don't listen to their player base.

Comment

• Ksa
            Ksa commented
            Editing a comment
            Absolutely they listen. Actions speak louder than words. People bought so...

• Psa
            Psa commented
            Editing a comment
            🙈 let's hope that means at the end of the season

I've been looking at the game a little differently lately. Frankly I don't care if they bring Emerald out next week and another one out the week after.
          As long as things are balanced, it shouldn't effect us in the slightest what is available in our future game play.

The problems I see are that there is no balance. Low level players should not be able to solo dramatically bigger bases.
          By the same token though, big players relying on smaller players to get bigger rss payouts shouldn't be the norm either.
          Level 60 starts it off, then a level 300 comes in to clean up a level 140 and they all get maximum food. This isn't balanced.

Good luck to those who buy the latest and greatest just so they can have it first.

Also notice there is as NukSooAL suggested a 7th stone on the Final Branch Dragon.
          So unless that dragon starts with the Orange stone you've got Green, Gold, Platinum, Sapphire, Garnet, Emerald, ??

PG won't be banking these extra stones up for too long.

Best option, change the way you play, slow down, it doesn't matter, you all keep saying you can't feed them all anyway! So stop getting new ones all the time!

Comment

• Goober
            Goober commented
            Editing a comment
            I NEVER said I was entitled to be in diamond. Don't put words in my mouth. I say what I mean, I don't beat around the bush. Do I like being up here? Yes! Wing that you aren't a spender, you don't understand where I'm coming from. Am I a whale? No, but I do spend a good bit. And yes, there are a crapload of lower lvls in diamond that don't belong. Why? Because the pool of higher lvl players is shrinking. And do you honestly believe that without spending that you will ever even get close to the lvl of big spenders. It will never happen. You won't even get close to the lvl of moderate spenders. PG has made that impossible.

And back on topic, no, the game wouldn't die if they stopped releasing more tiers. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have yet to hear one person say that they are bored because they have the top dragons and maxed bases. What's killing the game is the push for getting out new tiers too often and is being stuck in the same cycle of events and dealing with constant bugs and glitches.

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            So.... Drop out of Diamond and start enjoying the game again! lol

• Indi123
            Indi123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sapphire is boring. I'd rather quit than go to Sapphire for any length of time.

SilentOne The 7 question marks are just right... imo opionion there are actually missing one or two. Because
          1 x is the Dragon itself
          6 x Evolution Stones (green, gold, platinum, sapphire, garnett, emerald)
          1 x "gift" like last times (T-Shirt or Statue) --> still missing
          1 x "sigil-to-goldchest-transform" --> still missing

Anyways basically everything has been said already.
          What makes me sad is: When I was lvl5 and Gold was the max out there I thought that 100k token is sooo much (to be fair: there were a lot less events bringing egg token).

now I´m lvl140ish and I feel further away from the end then EVER (simply for Icicle I Need 1,2M token - which takes me a least 1 year IF I make 100k token a month). And by the time I´m there he will be just a requirement for entering next breeding Tier (just like Hauhset nowadays).

On the other Hand: If I had Algor I´d be pissed that I can´t fully enjoy him if PG is Holding back Emerald Tier. Imagine you buy a Ferrari and they tell you "now your Ferrari has 70horsepower- you will get the full hp once we decide - till then you have to use it a shopping car".

Im a patient person so I don´t mind that spenders are faster, bigger, prettier and have way more fancy stuff then I do! It´s good and Im thankful because those People paying make this game more enjoyable for me... BUT as I said before: Instead of making progress towards the big and desirable toys the game keeps pushing faster then anyone can keep up!

Rationally I am aware of the fact that it´s not 100% true because with all the Event Dragons and the rewards coming along with them WE DO get more things then before. The problem is it FEELS as if I am not making progress and isn´t that the whole Point of a game - feeling good???

Comment

• SilentOne
            SilentOne commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that correction, can't say I know anything about how that last one works, just went on how it looked.

• Kittens
            Kittens commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm in the same boat. I started when gold was the top tier. When they added platinum, I was gaining about 2 tiers to 1 they were adding, so it felt like it was possible to reach endgame eventually. It would be a few tiers later than what was then, but it was still possible at that pace. But now, with new tiers added faster, and exponentially more expensive, there's no way to catch up. It's either pay an exorbitant amount per month, or fall further and further behind. Especially with the strategic element (breeding multiple at once, backbreeding) mostly removed, there's not even a built in catch up mechanic like before.

• Indi123
            Indi123 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hauhset is probably the best dragon in the game. It's still the one you will see used most frequently against the biggest bases.

Does this mean level 50 towers are coming out soon? I won't be surprised if some big spenders will have them all on day 1, thus, justifying the reason for PG to release them for more $$$$. After all, it's a for profit company. More revenue, more bonuses.Just by changing 2 characters in their code from 45 to 50 then get a big boost in revenue (ok maybe more than 2 characters ).

Comment

• Ksa
            Ksa commented
            Editing a comment
            An adequately flown garnet hunter can take a maxed base. PG cannot allow that as that base cost many (tens of) thousands of dollars. So, yes, 50 towers will be out very soon.
        Working...
        X